Posted: 11 years ago
@Lumzz : Perfect!!!! I jus cant think there are peeps who support Tacky after all this dirt! Grrr.. Blinded by adoration, wat else can i say?
yah i agree...the words of sid sir says everything...
i guess d actors quoted confirmed all!!
tacker was involved..dis is truth n no1 can change it.

Karan would never spread rumors its just the stupid media people, trying to create a rift, u guyzz need to stop bashing karan!!!!
Originally posted by viratmanvi

hmm for ur kind info dis is 100 percent true abt tacker..we knew it b4 hand but were waiting for d  truth to b oofficially out by d media..

Oh well then do you believe that nia and kushal were having sex on the set as well ? 
Yah guys stop bashing karan i also dnt think he need to do all this things
Originally posted by viratmanvi

hmm for ur kind info dis is 100 percent true abt tacker..we knew it b4 hand but were waiting for d  truth to b oofficially out by d media..

may i know you source which informed you BEFORE 
Originally posted by niku28

Bash nahi kare toh kya aarti utaare  uski
That guy deserves all the bashing and abuses that he is getting and much more!!

he has done nothing of that sort!!!!!
stop bashing him!!😡
Originally posted by -HCfan-

Dear girl.. After all wat Tacky's did, I PERSONALLY WANT KUSHAL TO CALL him HIB.. I dont mind, even if he's actually called him that.. because Tacker deserves even more..
& You can tell mee to shut up, Par Kya kare, TC is on the internet & its quite an authentic website too (only cheapos choose daily bhaskar thing!😆).. Can you tell the whole world to stop talking abt Tacky's dirty politics???

no one in the world is a fool 2 believe rumours abt tacker's politics!!!!
don't use slang abt him!!!!!
guys karan was not even here when these rumours spread out. And do your'll really think karan would have done such a thing. They were great friends right?