Balika Vadhu

India-Forums

Balika Vadhu
Balika Vadhu

12/11 written update - complete (Page 5)

Vishakha_Sakhi IF-Sizzlerz
Vishakha_Sakhi
Vishakha_Sakhi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Thank you!! & Gr8 job! Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavi_shiv

Mikey21 Senior Member
Mikey21
Mikey21

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Whenever ansh scene to gather I see on episode many time but toda ansh jeep scene not like much bar bar dekhane ka Maan Nahi ho raha. Something missing in this scene.

bhavi_shiv

k-kimya Senior Member
k-kimya
k-kimya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Thumbs Up
Originally posted by tistaa

First of all thank you so much for taking the resposibility for usHug now your first attempt of writing WU is succesfullClap it's really great dearStar

Hats off to you for doing this.  I know for sure that I will not be able to do such a job.
Thank you Hug

bhavi_shiv

Hamlet53 IF-Sizzlerz
Hamlet53
Hamlet53

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 4:37pm | IP Logged
thanks for a great WU..interesting so the sister has emerged..ummh ructions ..
skye Senior Member
skye
skye

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Thank you very much for the written update. I really appreciate the time and effort you put in to bring us the update.

Originally posted by aparnauma

Shiv is alerting A to Saanchi's resistance in accepting her.Was he indirectly telling her to put up with her?
I hope he tells his sister also to put up with the girl he has chosen to be his wife.

I found that strange too.

Shiv categorized Saanchi as a kid when he dismissed her rant by saying she'll get pacified with chocolate. That was a good diss. As bratty children a la Nandu are wont to blurt out the wrong things, he's probably just letting Anandi know that she should not mind if Saanchi says something hurtful. I totally agree with you that the Shekhar family should control her rude behaviour because Saanchi is really not a child and should have outgrown her sense of entitlement.

However, that's not going to happen because the Saanchi track seems more for some closure for Anandi and for Shiv to get to know about a part of Anandi's painful past when she was made to feel diminished for being from a village and being less educated. There are depths to Anandi that Shiv hasn't realised yet.

One minor rant - wish CVs had given Shiv different dialogues than him saying he fell in love because Anandi fit some preconceived image of the type of girl he wanted. For example, when Shiv saluted Anandi's strength or when he told her that she was far from stone-hearted.There is much much more to Anandi than just being an ideal wife or bahu. These dialogues seem a departure from his earlier talks when he's expressed his admiration for her for being a unique person.

Edited by TheRedQueen - 12 November 2012 at 5:15pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Shaista33bhavi_shivpoiu123aparnauma

aparnauma IF-Stunnerz
aparnauma
aparnauma

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:39pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRedQueen

Originally posted by aparnauma

However, that's not going to happen because the Saanchi track seems more for some closure for Anandi and for Shiv to get to know about a part of Anandi's painful past when she was made to feel diminished for being from a village and being less educated. There are depths to Anandi that Shiv hasn't realised yet.

One minor rant - wish CVs had given Shiv different dialogues than him saying he fell in love because Anandi fit some preconceived image of the type of girl he wanted. For example, when Shiv saluted Anandi's strength or when he told her that she was far from stone-hearted.There is much much more to Anandi than just being an ideal wife or bahu. These dialogues seem a departure from his earlier talks when he's expressed his admiration for her for being a unique person.

I agree that Saanchi's track is more for the closure of Anandi's past.

@red

I think that was more  a  light hearted banter than any thing else.
He fell for all that she is and he loves her for all those things and some more.I think they both know why he had fallen for.
In a  dialogue with Ashima - he said all those about A.But the things impressed him was the fact that she has an identity of her own and she thinks differently from others along with being a traditional bahu - traditional yet modern conservative yet radical thinking lady

vamita Goldie
vamita
vamita

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the update dear...you did good...!

Coming back to serial, I can understand that too much love and pampering spoil kids, but it is quite wierd to see the people of the house, who are so sensible keeping quite and pampering her more...I did not understand, why Shiv can't tell his sister, or better yet their parents tell Sanchi, that she was talking about her future sister in law and she needs to show some respect to her brothers choice, if she really loves him so much...! It is wierd to tell Anandi to put up with her tantrums, rather than tell Sanchi to be in her limits...Though it is good he already warned her, so she is ready for her...I know scolding and yelling won't work, but can't they sit with her and have a proper conversation and tell her that Anandi is her brothers choice and it is his life and he has a right to choose his own partner and she should be happy for him, that finally he got a girl with whom he wants to spend his life with...Can't they correct her that she is not uneducated gawar, but Sarpanch of the village...It is silly that to make Anandi win Sanchi and once again be center of attraction, they are showing Shiv's sensible family act wierd...!

Edited by vamita - 12 November 2012 at 6:32pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bhavi_shivdsupriyaMisseshapoiu123fastforwardanu rulz

ShellJA IF-Rockerz
ShellJA
ShellJA

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:33pm | IP Logged
Thanks

bhavi_shiv

Go to top