12/11 written update - complete - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
TFS so now will see new educted vamp called sanchi .
thank u for the WU 😊
sachi is a major snob...bt am sure the singhs and anandi will bring abt a change in her...i dnt understand why BV persistently shows educated people in a bad light..same was wid jagya, thn gauri took a 180 degree change from being sane to insane..and now sachi..shiv was safe coz of him  being the lead..otherwise apparently in BV land, educated people will be always snobs and judgemental...i really dnt like tht generalisation...
realy sory everone for the late update but i had net issues in computer so i had to write all over that through cell so got late...thank u all for the comments that means so much too me...forgive my grammer mistakes my english very bad...
Over all nice episode, with good amount of drama, and good pace in story.

Happy to see gradual progression of AnSh, and their bonding getting strong with every passing day. They seem to understand and trust each other more and more...

Not really worried about Saanchi. With her trantrums, she will give A an opportunity to once again stand up for herself and impress Shekhars, and clean-bowling Shiv.

A has come a long way in her life and she will not get affected by silly pre-judices that Saanchi has. Especially because even Shiv has warned her, and also confirmed that SHE is the one for him.
Edited by Missesha - 11 years ago
Thank you so much for your WU, it is great since it is more detailed, you translated all conversation as well, and that means a lot to us who do not understand hindu. Thank you so much, especial for translating AnSh conversation.  Looking forward for your future WU.
 Happy Diwali!
Thanks for the update Bhavi ..good update 👏
Bhavi you have given a wonderful update.

Sachi: I don't understand why the Shekhars give so much importance to what she says. She simply is a spoiled brat and has no manners what so ever. I am surprised how the family managed to bring up a character like Sachi after having two well mannered kids like Shiv and Mahi. Every one needs to be more stern with her and put her in her place. Its one thing to throw your tantrums at home and totally different to show it outside your home. She was outright rude to A in the precap and that shows how ill-mannered she is 😡.

Liked the S-A bonding. S is becoming less hesitant in expressing his feelings to A and A on the other hand is more receptive to him than ever before. It was good that S told A what to expect from Sachi. She will not be taken a back and will be on her guard.

Thank you for the wonderful update Bhavi...you have done a great job👏
Bhavi today's voice-over if you would like to add it: "Kids who have been overly pampered, become so stubborn that besides their own opinion about people or relationships, they cannot accept any other opinion."