India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

is it???

tanvia IF-Dazzler
tanvia
tanvia

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:21am | IP Logged
after watching the teaser of his interview so many times and becoming emotional i am having a strong feeling that when he will leave the show on 23(though i am praying that day dont come until the show ends) the ph will release this video highlighting

"barun sobti and his experience as ASR in conversation with gul khan"

as from the teaser he his discussing about all the experience he had on the show with his costars...

and if my intuition is true and ph is already ready with the video that means nothing is going to change and he will leave the show...

Cry

ps- i respect his decision ,and its not new when actors are being replaced but only request from all the fans is if you really want to quit please do in January with the show.. means all the cast given a notice and shows ends in January with respect...why all this hustle bustle...why????

tanvia IF-Dazzler
tanvia
tanvia

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
interview is making me more sad..though i have tried to practical and made many posts on that but ..i am being mad...now...Cry

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index