Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

TODAY'S UPDATE- VERY IMPORTANT

vks11 Goldie
vks11
vks11

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:11am | IP Logged
 Hi Friends,

Today I came to know from a source inside is that the only  thing we can influence is the ending. 

This is what he said- If and when they decide to end the show we fans can put pressure to give us an ARSHI happy ending. They can make some changes and bring back Barun in the end.

The meeting is about that. They are  deciding about that. Barun for now is leaving.  They are looking into options to bring him back if needed.

Please, this week is very important to all of us,  Keep calling, posting ,tweeting.  Don't give up.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

fulfunvarshaelangoSUKRIMAAchinta97DrNoureenLIONHEARTamelia_09c3ciliaterribletwistsoni28samin6fareeArnavKhushijodisupriya.arshi..Anita..

bahi. IF-Sizzlerz
bahi.
bahi.

Zindagi ki Mehak Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
im not believing that he will come back, so just end the show with sarun.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mad-eye..Anita..

ArnavKhushijodi IF-Dazzler
ArnavKhushijodi
ArnavKhushijodi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Hoping for an Arshi ending now!!! Keep spamming and calling guys and don't give up!!! 
merrydock Goldie
merrydock
merrydock

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

SBB said that barun is leaving the show, and another actor will play Arnav. if the Channal and the PH have to continue the show with a new actor playing Arnav's character.  i think that we should give the new guy a chance.

they have done this in manny shows

Pavitra rishta =  Manav -first played by Sushant Rajput, then by Hiten Tejwani.
Phir subha hogi = Aditya - first played by Anuj Shadev, and now by Nandish  Sandu
Uttaran = Veer singh Bundela- first played by Nandish Sandu and now played by Vikas Bhalla
Kairee = Anuj Shrivastav - first played by Jay Banushali, and now played by Naman Shaw

there were many where the lead heroin were also changed like in Dil mil Gaye.

i know that the chemistry of Barun and Sanaya can not be duplicated.
but i would rather watch the show with the character Arnav still in Khushi's life, i dont want Arnav killed off or made to disappear completely and they bring a new character as khushi's love interest.

if this is the way the show must go on then we should give it a chance.  if we still dont like the chemistry between the new guy and Khushi  we can demand that they take the show off air.

i'm only trying to reasonable. all in want is Arnav and Khushi together.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

swatso Senior Member
swatso
swatso

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by merrydock

SBB said that barun is leaving the show, and another actor will play Arnav. if the Channal and the PH have to continue the show with a new actor playing Arnav's character.  i think that we should give the new guy a chance.

they have done this in manny shows

Pavitra rishta =  Manav -first played by Sushant Rajput, then by Hiten Tejwani.
Phir subha hogi = Aditya - first played by Anuj Shadev, and now by Nandish  Sandu
Uttaran = Veer singh Bundela- first played by Nandish Sandu and now played by Vikas Bhalla
Kairee = Anuj Shrivastav - first played by Jay Banushali, and now played by Naman Shaw

there were many where the lead heroin were also changed like in Dil mil Gaye.

i know that the chemistry of Barun and Sanaya can not be duplicated.
but i would rather watch the show with the character Arnav still in Khushi's life, i dont want Arnav killed off or made to disappear completely and they bring a new character as khushi's love interest.

if this is the way the show must go on then we should give it a chance.  if we still dont like the chemistry between the new guy and Khushi  we can demand that they take the show off air.

i'm only trying to reasonable. all in want is Arnav and Khushi together.

I have been saying this for days now!!!!! Arnav and Khushi matter more than the actors! I hope that they keep the character alive. I am completely willing to give the new guy a chance to show us his version of Arnav Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sun2011

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top