pluviophile. thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Just coming back after watching today's episode, I almost forgot that today was monday
I loved today's episode it was just superb, The old Kiya is back and so is her attitude which i love...

KiSha part was my fav thank god there was no Ishq waala love  Just a normal convo not too sweet and not too sour, Slowly The old KiSha are coming back well better late than never...

The Samar and Kiya scene, The way Samar prayed before asking Kiya about the car and then she agreeing it was a aww moment for me, The way Samar said to Juhi aapko unki nature ka pata hai na well i'm thankful atleast he has some sense, I'm so looking forward to Kiya-Samar's friendship 

The precap was amazing Kiya singing Iktara <3 i would of preferred RV bajaoing the guitar but watevs :P Cvs better give me their scenes soon otherwise i will be bajaoing them 

Seriously Today's episode was a relief 

Edited by ..Babydoll.. - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dreamer3003 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Wow 😊
Kiya singin iktara 😊
Alinaaa. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I know re, a awesome epi after a long time when i saw the precap i thought ranveer was doing the guitar part which i know you would've prefer him doing kiya rather than the guitar 😆

pluviophile. thumbnail
Originally posted by: aishu3003

Wow
Kiya singin iktara

Yup i would say she is a ok singer not too ott 😆

Edited by ..Babydoll.. - 11 years ago
pluviophile. thumbnail
Originally posted by: alina-dubey

I know re, a awesome epi after a long time when i saw the precap i thought ranveer was doing the guitar part which i know you would've prefer him doing kiya rather than the guitar

True True ðŸ¤£
Alinaaa. thumbnail
You need to control your kiyara obsession otherwise people will be bajaoing you ðŸ˜†
pluviophile. thumbnail
Originally posted by: alina-dubey

You need to control your kiyara obsession otherwise people will be bajaoing you 

Toh kya hua, main aisi hi kyun fikar karoon jab hoga aisa kuch fir dekhloongi ðŸ˜†
Radiance. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Please dont hit me but I prefer KiyaRa over PanSh
pluviophile. thumbnail
Originally posted by: Kesha1234

Please dont hit me but I prefer KiyaRa over PanSh

Me tooo Haaye Kiyara 
Alinaaa. thumbnail
I don't people will bash Kiyara mostly people will ignore there posts Edited by alina-dubey - 11 years ago