Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Indian Television - Introduce 'Seasons' (Page 4)

ArnavKhushijodi IF-Dazzler
ArnavKhushijodi
ArnavKhushijodi

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
Its high time they introduced seasons in Indian telly as it would greatly increase the quality of entertainment and also allow the actors to go on breaks and come back refreshed and energized!! 

AquaSandhya IF-Sizzlerz
AquaSandhya
AquaSandhya

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:15am | IP Logged
I would never have watched the show with a twist in the tale where Arnav ceases to exist or somebody else replaces Barun as Arnav. 

The current scenario, where too many problems appear to be plaguing IPKKND, Star Plus decision to end the show is the most sensible one - for both fans and the channel. For fans, it would have been heart breaking to watch anyone in Barun's place or if Arnav's character comes to an untimely end.  For the channel rock bottom trp's don't help either. Indeed this is the best decision taken by Star Plus given the current difficult situation.

Here I would like to reiterate my belief that Star Plus should bring back IPKKND season 2. The channel is aware that there are millions of fans not only in India but across the world that would like to see Arnav and Khushi back on the television screens.Given time, the production house problems could be taken care of and the show will no doubt make a winning return.

It is time to set the trend and it is time Star Plus experimented the trend of seasons on television.

Go to top