Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

JEENA ISI KA NAAM HAIN |updated 13 on pg 37|*NEW* (Page 5)

Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by catty2000

Awesome chapter !
The dialogues were really good !
Continue soon ...
Thanx girl...will surely upload...

Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pia.raha

its going suprblyy!!!!!!! loved uday's effct on manyata!!!! waitng for the scrts to reveal!!!!!Smile
thanx dear...ya dey no each odr very well...
Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Manveerfan123

Amazing start!Star Loved the suspense!Embarrassed Cant wait to read more manveer scenes! WinkContinue sooon!!!Smile
thanx... yup scenes are waiting to be uploaded...will surely continue
Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by psp.pari

awesome chapter dear
do continue soon

thanx... yup i'll surely update
Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 2:07am | IP Logged
hey guys m back...hope this will not be boring as the first one was...happy diwali to all of you once again and not to forget happy b'day sirjee...thanx for ur active support
 Disclaimer: all the characters in the story ahead are fictional.any resemblance is a mere coincedence..  ROFL

Guys a note: its brijraj and komal chauhan'not singh'sorry for it'.

_~*~_CHAPTER 2 _~*~_

As Manyata rushed home'. So did Uday'Uday had a big mansion on his name there in kolkata'. Not only in kolkata but anywhere he wanted'

He came home and sank in his lounge'.he made himself a drink and sipped it thinking about his big family there, back in mumbai. He missed them. Especially his near and dear bro'.neeraj'."hey bhai'tumhe yaha hona chahiye tha'it wud hav been fun'." His mind  cudn't  help but think bout his best bro'.his BB beeped'. The caller ID said it was his neeru bhai'."think of the devil and the devil is here'." He said keeping his drink down and lifting his bb.

U:  long live rajkumar neeraj singh'.

N:humare bare main hi soch rahe the bhai?

U: haan baba'miss kar rahe hain tujhe'

Neeraj and Uday are twins'Uday is elder to him just by a few minutes'though twins they are not identical'

N:hain yaha par bhi saab'Unnati'moms, pops, every one' are missing you

U: bhai, moms ko kya bataya????

N: nothing much'jitna tum bata ke gaye the, usse aaga nai pucha'

U: hmm' hey bro.. waise peechese hum dher saari giggles sun sakte hain'kaun hain waha pe??? Unnati and J??

N: ofcoarse bhai aur kaun ho sakta hain'typical girls...Just hold on...

"Hey girls wat r u doing??" asked not so curious Neeraj. "dada hum purane fotos dekh rahe hain..see the foto wen u and dada went to your panchgani camp'hahaha" answered unnati still unable to control ur laughter "Ruckiye rajkumari Unnati, apne bade bhai se kaha bach kar jayenge'." Said the revengeful Neeraj. "Bhai call u later bye..." saying this Neeraj pressed the red button widout even waiting for his twin to reply."Ahh'ok..." said the willing Uday who wanted to be a part of the fun'. But his duties towards d Riyasat came first. But Uday cud surely travel the time back'

5 years before:

Rajkumar Vijayendra and his dear younger sister Rajkumari Jaynandini of Viratgadh stood at the door of the Devgadh palace which belonged to der naanisa. The trio Uday-Neeraj-Unnati the future of jaygadh wer sitting in the car wid their parents Maharaj Giriraj and Maharani Suhasini'. The trio was bidding farewell to their close buddies who were standing at the doorstep. Vijay soon went inside but J stood there till the car went out of her sight waving at her best friend Rajkumar Neeraj. While the incidence took place Uday and Unnati who flaunted Neeraj shared a cunning look. As Neeraj finished waving he resumed his composure. Unnati started poking Neeraj'while both Uday and Unnati sang "hogaya hain tujhko jo pyaar sajana'lakh karade tu inkaar saajana dildaar sajaana hain yeh pyaar sajana'" as they sang Neeraj dug his face into his cupped hands and said"No aisa kuch nahi hain'I do not love J" and uday said"par hum toh tumhari baat hi nahi kar rahe'" and with dis uday and unnati broke down laughing, and Neeraj came on the verge to cry. Suhasini took side of her son "stop it u both, don't trouble Neeraj'Uday u hav grown up'at least u shud understand." "Sorry moms" both apologized. "bro', camp'."Neeraj said as three of them forgot what had happened a second ago.

U: oh yes' I'll ask moms

N: no she is angry on u for teasing me I'll ask.

Uday agreed as going to the camp was important.

N: moms see we hav grown up as u said'and...i..thi..nk.. that we can go any..wher..we want..r..ig..ht??

S: Neeraj beta be clear

N: (Neeraj took a deep breath and said) Moms we want to go to the camp'

Before Suhasini cud say anything Giriraj interrupted'and after a long argument between the couple' the boys were allowed'.not Unnati cuz she was three years younger to them.

BEEP BEEP' Uday's fone rang as his time travel journey came to an end'

U: ha bolo Neeraj'.

N: bro yaha pe Unnati ne humare panchgani camp ke foto nikale hain'and in that foto all tha gals are around us'.hahahaha'I can't stop laughing and in that grp photo u r keeping ur hand on a gal's shoulder'.Unnati wants u to see the photo so I am sending it'..

U: okay Neeraj...make it fast' I wanna be nostalgic'hehehe

N: okay bro here it goes'.

And Neeraj disconnected the fone

Widin no time'there was a message on Uday's fone... He opened it and smiled heartily at the photo'his eyes travelled to wher he stood...seriously there were all girls around'on his left was Neeraj and on his right was'..the gal 'bout which Unnati told'THE GIRL'Uday stood up from where he was lazing'

Uday ka pov:

OH shit f**k'.shit shit shit'damn...oh no' eureka eureka eureka'this is it'how can I forget her. Uugghhh'I am getting angry on myself uuhhh'.Unnati u r gr8'.thank god'

Uhh...lost and found property'.Princess here I come'.can't wait for tomorrow'.when will this damn night pass'.fast time fast'

End of pov:

Next morning Uday woke up nearly before the day cud wake'as it is he cudn't sleep as the camp memories of der famous friendship had participated in his dreams'"she was incredible'she was rare'she was extra ordinary'still she is'can't believe'.it's like a reunion..Hahaha...Uday stop talking to urself" he said hitting his head'he made it very early to the college...he rushed to the class expecting her to be der'but she wasn't there'. He felt like a geek dumbass'cuz all of such types wer there studying'.he waited for her'gliding from one window to other'girls mad over him came to talk to him but first time in his life'.he shooed them of'she entered'he turned..and ran towards her' "Manyata'.I am genius'I am Sherlock Holmes'"Manyata looked at him hopelessly."OMG'thanks for telling Mr.Sherlock Holmes'.I mistook you to be Udayveer singh'hey I am Manyata Chauhan'." She said moving her hand ahead for him to shake it "oh shit she hasn't changed "Uday thot excitedly "Manyata and Udayveer go back to your places'whatever it is talk in the breaks'"The boring teacher said again and this time Uday was going to lose his temper'.but as he saw Manyata retreating he immediately sat on the bench which was behind her'for all the three periods' he was smiling and giggling thinking about the fun he did with his best friend in the camp'

At last'.the time dawned' Manyata got from her place'and before she even cud take a step ahead Uday shouted "Manyata wait'.I wanna show u sumthing'".Rather shocked by the sudden interruption, Manyata stood there dumbly .Seeing Manyata getting patient Uday took out his fone and opened the image' he showed it to Manyata'Manyata found it familiar'she looked at Uday with a what-shud-I-see look??? He got wat she wanted to say...he pointed to wher he, Neeraj and the gal was'.

Manyata saw it with widened eyes'.too much wide'she looked at Uday and again at the foto'she said"Uday the boy is like you'uday' the gal is me'". She again looked at uday"you are the boy" she looked at him with a am-i-correct look "we are at the Panchgani camp??" Uday nodded in yes

M: aaa'''''''.. U r the UDAY'..

U: yes PRINCESS'..

M: finally we met!!!

U: HAAN NAI TOH''..

Manyata and Uday laughed heartily and gave a high five'. And they gave a loose hug...

The hug'it was bliss'.it was warm in the fall season of October'.it was comforting' it was soothing'. It was everything which they both needed'

Well for others'any damn person cud smell too much burnt smell in the room...no one needed to clarify from where it came'

So guys u hav travelled till the end'this was not the best I know'but it introduced many characters'now it will be fun ahead'next epi wud make it more clearer why uday was there in Kolkata'.Thanks for reading patiently..sorry for mistakes'if u hav read it atleast 'like'' so that I'll noe wedr it is getting any response or no.do give suggestions...

Do

Like and Comment

Taking your leave

Pranoti aka Sanjana (Prankz aka Sanju) 

Edited by iluvmanveer - 14 November 2012 at 2:34am

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda01arna753sloppy-hopekaur1313pari.prishaShahi01puggyyanushruthipreya_radevrythm...huma12.Archi02andy.avampire12345678pia.rahaprincessSonia..IshqShava.....navina...

puggyy Goldie
puggyy
puggyy

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:09am | IP Logged
   LOVELY UPDATE Clap Clap

INTERESTING ONE !!!!

Loved it ...ur da boy am da girl dialogue was so CUTEEE Smile
...navina... IF-Stunnerz
...navina...
...navina...

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 9:20am | IP Logged

Fabulous.

Loved it.

Uday is already affecting Manyata - NICEEmbarrassed.

( comment is for ch 1) 

Edited by ...navina... - 14 November 2012 at 9:20am
arna753 Senior Member
arna753
arna753

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
nice update. waiting for the next.

Go to top