Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

JEENA ISI KA NAAM HAIN |updated 13 on pg 37|*NEW* (Page 35)

Afsana01 Groupbie
Afsana01
Afsana01

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 12:33am | IP Logged
When will you be updating?

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Damon.Holic

Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 04 June 2013 at 2:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Afsana01

When will you be updating?
sorry dear! might be the coming monday or even this friday!
Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 9:52am | IP Logged

guys, i am back. in the coming chaps u will see the leading lady beside the main man listening to the mystery unfold from her DS

CHAP 12

"chalo na Uday, plz plz plz plz I wanna eat gola" Manyata protested. "dekho princess, aisi bahr ki ootpatang cheese nahi khaani chahiye. Kuch bhi ho sakta hain. U might even fall ill. Nah, please. Ghar chalo. Ghar jakr good quality barf se gola ban wayenge please" Uday told her as he looked at the sea and sky and eventually found that Manyata had skipped his long speech and had ran towards the gola-wala. Uday irritated ran behind her and learned that Manyata had ordered one for him too. " ab chup chaap khayo without any nakhras" Manyata said giving it into Uday's hand."pr Manyata listen to me please…" Uday said and Manyata nearly had pushed her whole gola into his mouth. Uday moved his mouth away.  "kya kar rahi ho! Plz. Stop it" Uday angrily said. "don't tell me tumne pehle kabhi gola nahi khaya?" Manyata asked and Uday automatically nodded in no. Manyata sighed and asked for his forgiveness for her stupid behavior. She realized that beaing a royal, he must have never enjoyed road-side food and would be oblivious to the fun in it. "I know tumhe lag raha hoga its all junk and one should not eat road-side food and blah blah blah, pr ek baar try karke to dekhlo. Please mere liye. Tumhe kuch nahi hoga. Main humesha yaha ka gola khati hu. Trust me" Manyata said and Uday knowing that his princess would never let him do anything risky, agreed. She demonstrated and he ate. His face told how much he thoroughly enjoyed it.

"chalo ab" Uday said pushing his wallet inside his pocket after paying. While going towards the car, Uday asked Manyata, "tumne kaha, tum yaha humesha aati ho. Uncle aunty allow karte hain?" Manyata laughed heartily and said, "unki permission keliye kaun pooch raha hain. I go with other college girls. Even shreya doesn't allow me, but chori-chipe jaati hu" she bit her tongue. "what! U r too much Manyata. Aisa nahi karte" and before Uday could say anything, he spotted media people. "run Manyata, run" he muttered only audible to Manyata. He held her hand and ran in full force. But it was too late. The media had spotted him. Uday realized this and giving Manyata the keys of car, he said "yeh lo aur gaadi me jaakr baitho." Manyata wasn't interested to ask why, she was thrilled, she felt some kind of royal adventure is on her way.

Uday stopped where he was as he was called by the journalists. He panted. The  media waited till he catched his breath. "Yuvraajsa, aap yaha beach pr kya kar rahe ho?" they asked him. "areh baba ek minute, saans to lene do" he said and after a few seconds, answered them, " jo regular people karte hain, wahi kr rahe the nothing different" in a very irritated tone.  This made the camera man giggle and the journalist give him a wide glare. "who was the girl with you? You both seemed to be in a great hurry" the journalist said with a proud smile as if saying 'ab aya oont pahad ke neeche'. "no comments. Can I leave or any other questions?" he replied. "our sources informed us that u were spotted with a girl at the Kolkata university annual students meet. The prom night. U were with her for a long time" she asked him raising an eyebrow. "u have no right to interfere in my personal life. Thankyou" he said and left hurriedly. The media people looked at each other and exchanged broad smile.

"kya hua Uday? All ok? Suddenly kya hua?" asked an eager Manyata , wanting to know what was the end of that adventure. "kuch nahi princess, media wale peeche pad gaye the. It would have been a big problem if they would have spotted us. Suddenly a bright light flashed on the car which made Uday abuse them under his breath. The drive ahead was a relatively quite one. Uday dropped Manyata home and went back to his own home. He reached, but instead of getting down, he sat in the car

UV'S POV:

Shit. Agr Manyata aur meri photo chap gayee toh bahot badi problem hogi. Ghar pe sabko to pata chal hi jayega, pr yaha uncle Brij aur aunty Komal ko bhi pata chal jayega. And that will be a big problem. Kya karu kya karu…

END

"Yess…" he said to himself as he took out his phone. "hello rahul…" he had called his one of the most trusted people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The doorbell rang harshly. "ughh…" Rucha, the journalist who asked Uday questions on the beach and regarding the girl with him, spat irritatedly. "ye job kuch jyada hi ghatiya hoti ja rahi hain. Pehle phone karte the ab raat ko tapak padte hain" said the sleep deprived rucha. It was late night and many hours after the interview. "hello madam, kya aap yaha akeli hi rehti hain?" was a question thrown directly on her face as she opened the door. She started blank faced. "shayad this was a difficult question. Agla question. Aap accha kamati hain, uske compared ye ghar thode low standard ka hain,, aisa kyun?" he entered with his gang of three people one with camera and other two with lights and cameras, and he himself holding mic in his hand and wearing a typical artist cap. "excuse me Yuvraaj Udayveer, aap itne raat ko mere ghar me kya kar rahe hain?" she asked pressing an unavoidable yawn. "aap humare sawaal ka jawab dijiye. Agr ye bhi difficult lag raha hain toh next question. Aapka aapke camera man ke saath affair hain is what someone told us. Kya ye such hain? U were spotted getting intimate with each other" Uday threw a bomb while his team shooted and acted like typical professional photographers who continuosly take photos  with flashes on and who themselves make weird poses while clicking photos. "WHAT! Mind your tongue and language Yuvraaj Udayveer! Kuch bhi aapne soch liya aur aap kahe ja rahe hain? Aapko jara si bhi sharam nahi hain? Itni raat ko aap kisi ladki ke ghar me ghus rahe hain aur fir use personal questions pooch rahe hain. Mujhe koi interest nahi hain meri personal life aapke aur aapke bandaronki team ke saath share karne me. Am I a public property. Aapko dhakhal andaaji karne ka koi haq nahi hain. And stop clicking my photos" she screamed angrily and all 4 of them stood still. "yahi baat hum bhi aapko batana chahte hain. Kya main ek public property hu? Am I a book that all of my personal life shoul;d be read by all? Why should I share with u my personal things, about my affairs. How much it hurts when u r linked with anyone without any reason" he said with his voice equaling hers. She fell quite. "baithiye," they both sat and he went on explaining " I know its part of your job. U live on our personal life. See, we do give interviews and photos and we do open with you when it is needed. (we meaning other royals and celebs) but it gets irritating when u start taking interest in our lifes as if its your life. And the thing today you did was a bit too irritating" he ended. He got up "sorry. Aapko kisi bhi tarah se pareshaan karna was not our aim. Bas kaisa lagta hain that's what I wanted to tell" he said. "sorry agr humari bhi side se exaggeration hua toh" she said bowing her head low. "this doesn't mean that I'll be always unavailable for anything. I'll surely give interviews and comments when necessary" he said and both smiled. "aur haan, aaj jo humari  "exclusive"" he said marking exclusive in double inverted commas with his fingers " photo mili hain na, it should not be printed in the papers tomorrow" he told her. She nodded in yes. Making a 'V' of his index finger and middle finger, he pointed it at her and then in his eyes. He left with his boys then. Immediately she called the press and made arrangements that the photo will not be printed

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Uday and his team had a nice laugh. "maza aya aaj" said rahul as he hi-fived Uday. He suddenly realized and asked for his forgiveness. " nahi nahi, its ok. I know teeno bhi kam jyada mere hi umar ke ho" he said as he smiled. And then next came a sneeze from Uday. "excuse me" he said rubbing his nose. Soon all four of them headed home. The nights adventure rocked

Come morning and Uday woke up searching for the newspaper. A smile crept on his face as he saw the patchwork on the paper. A silly ad was printed instead of his photo. He was contented. Again with a asmall pause another sneeze came his way. "Weird" his mind said to himself. His phone ranf suddenly and he just picked it up without looking at from whome it was. "hello princeji, kaise ho aap" said the sweet voice. "princeji?" Uday said. "haan kyun??" Manyata asked which made Uday laugh. "Nahi kuch nahi. Kya hua, phone kyun kiya?" asked Uday.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~**~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

i know beech me hi stop kr rahi hu chap i am sorry, but next jald hi ayega. this is 12.1

btw, i got 88% guys Smile

next chap 14th ko. 

till then i take ur leave

PMS KAL MILENGE i.e. 11TH JUNE 2013

Edited by iluvmanveer - 10 June 2013 at 10:06am

The following 32 member(s) liked the above post:

krittika89maaneet786mah.noorRsaakkaDEKIANSunsnowaathiraaricnapwincess_sumiPrincessSumbalFantasyangelLovelydropspreya_radevhtgcuteanushruthifireroad99MAHI1198Shahi01ParusDivshumairaa1sanah12KarkitMrsSSOhuma12.pia.raharockingal09.SNOWWHITE._Annesha_princessSoniaIcyToasters..IshqShava.....navina...

Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
res. promo tomorow

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

huma12._Annesha_princessSonia

huma12. IF-Dazzler
huma12.
huma12.

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 1:33pm | IP Logged
Awsssmmm sanjuu
PrincessSumbal Groupbie
PrincessSumbal
PrincessSumbal

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 3:05pm | IP Logged
nyf update
..IshqShava.. IF-Sizzlerz
..IshqShava..
..IshqShava..

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 10:42pm | IP Logged
Very nice updateBig smile
Manveer eating Gola that was so cuteTongue bechare Uday ko side effects ho gaye agle dinOuch
what a trick Uday used on the poor JournalistLOL
it was awesomeClap please update next one soon and thanks for the PMSmile

Edited by Chamakchallo30 - 11 June 2013 at 11:42pm
htgcute Goldie
htgcute
htgcute

Posted: 10 June 2013 at 10:45pm | IP Logged
Superb update..

Go to top