Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

JEENA ISI KA NAAM HAIN |updated 13 on pg 37|*NEW* (Page 3)

Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swetsurati

nice start cont. soon

thnx... will surely update tomorrow

Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Choco.Swiss

oh man it was awesome.Cont soon yaar n ty 4 the pm:D

its ok dear...my pleasure... yup kal surely update karungi

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IcyToasters

Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:51am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ...navina...

<font color="#0000ff" size="3">Awesome start Clap.
</div>
Do continue soon!

I would love to read more.

A title suggestion from me is :     " DESTINY "

<div>
</font>

hmm...gud name...
Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:53am | IP Logged

</div>
Do continue soon!

<div>
</font>
Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged

</div>
Do continue soon!

<div>
</font>

hmm...gud name...
pia.raha IF-Rockerz
pia.raha
pia.raha

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:31am | IP Logged
it was awesomee!!!!!!! and jaldi jaldi next part update kardo!!!!!!!!!!Smile 
Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by pia.raha

<font size="3" color="#ff0000">it was awesomee!!!!!!! and jaldi jaldi next part update kardo!!!!!!!!!!Smile</font>

ohh... sho shweet of you... will update 2morrow... if its 13 wher u r currently den today... hhehhhee

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pia.raha

Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
hey guys... up wid d first chappy enjoy if possible. its long... and happiest diwali to all my sweet readers... luv u alll...
Disclaimer: all the characters in the story ahead are fictional.any resemblance is a mere coincedence..  ROFL

CHAPTER 1

"Huuh… let it be…" said Uday-d carwaala guy…he marched wid full attitude towards his first class… first for him… a regular boring one for evry odr person in the college. He did not had to take any special efforts to manage to turn each n evry head towards him,while he walked down d hall way. He reached his class. To his good luck or bad luck… destiny herself noes... D first one he spotted der in, was none odr dan Manyata… Manyata was busy scanning her big fat book of her syllabus. Wid his first step in d class any damn person cud hear thousands of whispers in d class making a quite audible noise. His eyes went scanning d room. He finally made his way sumwher back in d class. soon d class filled and d bell rang signifying d start of d first lecture… gals wer khuspusing beside him 'bout him n nothing was new for him… sum evn tried to giv a sexy introduction… which was entrtained by Uday wid is killing smiles and seductive voice.. d class teacher entered wid hr books. Her gaze traveled to d new face in her class"aahh…d new student…" wid dese words Manyata's face turned towards d guy…her jaw dropped itself down..."yeh kutta yaha pe kya kar raha hain?? Oh shit he is in my class... he bhagwan kya kam punya ki hain humne…pch…bachalijiye…" her hand had hit itself on her forehead while she thought all this. Her friend beside her giggled and shut her mouth… Uday saw d oh-god-save-me looking Manyata and waved his hand to her… by this act she was highly disgusted and turned her face toward her boring teacher "I suppose u are master Udayveer Singh… right??" Manyata's heart skipped a beat as the words poured out of her ma'am's mouth...

HER POV

Uday ….Uday…Uday….. naam  toh suna hain… kaun hain ye…. I noe him… but how…kaun hai yeh ladka… he is making me go insane.

END

"Yes ma'am I am Udayveer Singh" he said wid all his pride. "Good… hope there will be no trouble in coping up with the studies finished till now??"Said the teacher impressed by her new student's reply. To which Uday smiled and thought"ghanta studies…who cares..I am not going to be distracted on my first mission."

Manyata's  mind had gone in its thought mode where it was thinking who the damn guy is… it was clearly evident from her expressive face… while thinking she didn't even notice that she had nearly crushed her pen's end."Manyata it wud be better if the pen is spared from getting crushed under ur sharp white and beautiful teeth" the teacher said with a typical u-are-caught look. Manyata nearly popped from her seat hearing the warning "sorry ma'am" she said still in the nostalgic tone.

Uday's pov

MANYATA… Manyata...yes I hav heard the name…well Manyata….Uday will always be there to bring u out of ur chain of thoughts" he said smirking

End of pov

The class ended and so did to more lectures…. Manyata was hungry and to bring herself from out of his thoughts…she rushed to the canteen…Uday followed her. He decided that today he will sort out his doubt.

Manyata reached d canteen and found a place to sit. Before she cud sit she, she was patted on the shoulder with an "ahem ahem" sound. She turned towards it and her eyes widened wid disgust..."yes?? wts d matter" she said. I need to talk to u alone he said pointing towards a table for 2. "Okay…" her mouth said before she cud think and her legs traced der way to the table wid his... dis was all being done widout a thought process.

UDAY:"You are Manyata rite??"

Manyata:"yes mr.uday"

U: ok...I hav a feeling dat I hav met u before...Hav we really met...I suppose u also feel so??

M: yes...How did u noe...wateva...plz help me wid dis

U: hmm…hav u been anywhere out in your childhood??

M: wat a damn question is dis?? How can this be possible...Usually children stay locked up in their house 24x7… so did I

U: for god's sake Manyata be serious...no sarcasm…I mean skul trips…holiday destination

M: many…. n not to forget camps….

U: CAMPS…..he thinks "that sounds as a clue…"

"HEY excuse me can I borrow my friend??" said the voice of Manyata's friend.

Uday was snapped out of his thoughts "huh….yeah sure…for a minute I suppose….." he said with atypical smile. Her friend looked at both of them with utter disgust…."are u mad or sumthing?????  ppl say it rite… appearances are deceptive…you look out of the world handsum ,sexy, seductive….blah blah blah….but you opened your mouth…..she is MY friend and u r just a stranger for her…talked for a minute or so and u are permitting me?? Who are u 2 master me??"…….Manyata 2 was suddenly shaken…she said in the same tone…"but u asked him for permission??" Uday burst out laughing….."Haso mat…it's damn serious. Manyata... u took his side….he is doing black magic on you….chalo jaldi se…or u wud go insane…." Manyata was pulled by her friend… she looked at Uday with an I-can't-help-it look….

The college was ova and Manyata rushed home…she hugged her mumma and took blessings dada….she was there dear princess….there beloved daughter….in spite of thousands of mysterious in there lives…. They formed the strongest triangle….Born and brought up in the metropolitan Kolkata…Manyata never knew about her origin…rather was kept far away from all that stuff…her parents' wer d witnesses of past… they brought her here in Kolkata leaving every pleasure behind…poor child…was getting for which she was neva made…which she never deserved….

Manyata was a bubbly and chirpy girl…..she was a born leader… born to lead…born to rule…she was always supportive…she always understood every…an extra-ordinary girl living in an ordinary world…Huuh

Don't you think all these qualities lie with some "special" ppl…???

For that you have to wait for the story to unfold…thanx for reading till here… I noe this was very boring… but I am sorry... I promise with a blast in the next chapter….

Do Like and comment …. J Luv u all… thanx for active support…sorry for mistakes….

The following 22 member(s) liked the above post:

vrinda01Rsaakkapari.prishaFantasyangelsloppy-hope...Rohitha...kaur1313Shahi01anushruthiKaYa_liciousshruti-loverythm...MrsSSOSexySince1999Ayesha.behroz--Zinay--vampire12345678pia.raha..IshqShava..Roze12...navina...TuTeradekh

Go to top