Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

JEENA ISI KA NAAM HAIN |updated 13 on pg 37|*NEW* (Page 27)

Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:34am | IP Logged

Hesitatingly, she said "are we in…." after a long pause, Uday completed her sentence "IN LOVE???"

They both shared a deep eyelock. They stared at each others eyes. Both there eyes were of brown shade. How intently they looked as if finding answers.

"pff….hahahahahaha" both started to laugh out loud as if it was the funniest joke ever!! Manyata smacked her forehead and said between her laughs "he bhagwan, hum bhi na, kitne nadan hain…" Uday added to it "yeah right, kuch bhi soch rahe the!! We are the besties yaar! Ye pyaar kahase beech me tapak bada!!" after slowing down their laughter, Uday said, "ye din humari dosti pe koi asar to nahi daalege na?" with a if-u-know-what-i-mean look. Manyata looked at him and nodded in yes. Uday was taken aback! Never did he expected the unexisting love to ruin there friendship. Manyata must have realized Uday's look n said "humari is dostiko aur bhi gehra kar dega" keeping her hand on his which rested on the gear knob. He smiled to her.

Within no time, the car was in Uday's normal speed which might be a bit too fast for others. But now Manyata had also started to get used to it. Just then her phone ranged. "hello shreya" Manyata said. "tum aur Uday jaha kaha bhi ho, waha se immediately yaha ao without wasting even a second. Agr yaha 15 minutes me nahi aaye… to just wait n watch" n she ended her phone. Manyata had started to shiver. She knew the over caring friend beneath shreya had rose up. Might be because she must have been unable to find Uday and Manyata anywhere at the venue.

She told Uday shreya's message. "15 kya 10 minutes me pahoch jayenge dekh lena" he said shifting the gears. "well that's too fast" Manyata said as she was pushed back by an unknown force of inertia as Uday increased his speed.

Within no time, they were at the venue swimming through the sea of people. Shreya saw them coming and stood up. As the came near, she started to clap and said "waah! Kaha bhaag gaye the tum romeo Juliet? Mujhe ek baar bhi pata nahi sake! Ab to me yaha announcement hi karne ja rahi thi 'udayveer and Manyata are no where to be seen. Agr aapko kahi wo romance karte hue mil gaye to kindly inform me and tell them to meet me'" she said gritting through her teeth. "Shreya please, think before you talk! We are not in a relationship!!" Manyata said pointing her finger towards her. "Phir kaha gaye the tum dono? Ok jana tha to chale gaye, but atleast you could have told me once. Ok, u don't wanna tell on my face, then atleast a call or even a message could have done! You know meri toh jaan nikal gayee thi" she said nearly panting. Manyata took a step forward and hugged her. "Sorry" it was the only thing Manyata could say. Shreya broke the hug and smiled at her signifying that all was fine now.

So finally ManVeer were back at the venue. Shreya offered them drinks and they took those happily. Shreya was abit upset with the increasing closeness between ManVeer. The misunderstandings between Uday and Manyata were cleared now and a new start lay ahead.

"Let's make a new start" Manyata said as she sipped her drink. Uday was standing right before her while Shreya was frustated and was sitting on the couch. "Hmm… sure" he said and smirked. "So let's start with a dance?" she asked putting her hand on his chest. He smirked happily and being a bit naughty. They kept their glasses on the counter and ran holding hand in hand to the centre of the dance floor. Shreya stood up. She knew it was not right. She disliked Manyata and Uday being so close after knowing that Uday is a prince. Shreya had threatened Manyata giving thousand of swears and Manyata sadly had to blurt out that Uday was a prince.

ManVeer reached the dance floor and were dancing more rowdily and more closely than before.

Manyata was completely drunk. She was laughing like a lunatic and it was becoming difficult for Uday and shreya to handle her.

Somehow they both manged to bring Manyata till the car. Shreya sat on the backseat. Uday helped Manyata to sit inside the car. He left the door open for her to close and he himself went and sat on driver's seat.

He made himself comfortable and he put his hands on the wheel. But still Manyata was laughing and she still hadn't closed the door.

"Princess, kya kar rahi ho? Yahi pe puri raat gujar neka irada hain kya?" he said to her in a frustrated tone. To this in reply, Manyata again laughed and replied "haan. Sahi kaha, tumhare saath is gaadi me mujhe puri raat gujarni hain" Then she turned back to shreya n said "please vacate the backseat. We need it." On hearing this, Uday's lips curved up in a smirk in shreya's lips fell apart in a big 'O'. And Manyata was enjoying this completely. Ignoring Manyata, he bent forward to close the door. His arm unintentionally pressed Manyata to the seat. After closing, he put up her seat belt and they left the venue in Uday's car.

''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''

Finally they reached Manyata's house. Though Manyata insisted that Uday should accompany her, shreya went with her. Manyata clumsily climed the stairs of her house. As Komal saw her daughter coming inside, she ran towards her. "Manyata" she said as the sharp smell of drinks reached her nose 'ye aapne kya pee liye. Shreya, ye sab…" she said as she pointed towards Manyata. "Sorry. Wo actually thodi try karne keliye kaha to isne kuch jyada hi," shreya replied. "ok thik hain aap Manyata ko upr sulake aayiye.' Komal instructed shreya.

Shreya went upstairs with Manyata n made her comfortable on her bed, and pulled the comforter over her. As shreya was about leave, Manyata said to no one, "I love u Uday, I love u." shreya knew this was to happen one day. She sighed and left Manyata, and went down. "Shreya beta, aap kiske saath ayi hain?" asked Komal after seeing an unknown car outside there mansion. "Wo actually me aur Manyata Uday ke saath aye hain" replied shreya fidgeting with her hands. "Uday?" komal asked. "haan, wo actually ek bade businessman ka beta hain, humare hi college me hain.  He is very caring aur Manyata ka khyal rakhta hain humesha jaise aap rakhti ho" shreya ended realizing that she might have spoken more than enough. "to Uday aur Manyata ke beech…" asked komal and she was interrupted by shreya. "nahi nahi, best friends hain dono." Komal and shreya exchanged smiles, and shreya hurriedly left the house. _________________________________________________________

She came outside running and sat on the back seat and hurriedly closed the door. "Kya hua?" asked Uday as he adjusted his rare view mirror. "Komal massi tumhare bare me pooch rahi thi" shreya said to him. "So tumne kya bataya??" asked a bit frightened Uday. Shreya narrated to him what happened at Manyata's house.

Uday and shreya barely used to talk. They were half strangers. That day was also not an exception. They both barely talked. Both were nearly unexisting. And then, shreya broke the ice. "Udayveer, ek baat kahu, bura to nahi lagega?" asked shreya. "Nahi to, poocho" said he. "mujhe lagta hain tumhe aur Manyata ko sirf dosti tak naata rakhna chahiye. Ab tum kahoge humare beech sirf dosti hain and all, but aisa dikhta to nahi na! anyone, I mean any third person looking at you will consider you in a relationship. And you are a royal" shreya stopped in between as Uday's mouth dropped open. "wo actually maine Manyata ko zabardasti se batana keliye majboor kiya. But I know, ye baatme kisi ko nahi batayungi! I swear!" shreya said and touched her throught. Uday sighed. Shreya reslised that it wasn't conducive to continue ahead, but still she said "I mean a royal marries a royal to keep the bloodline pure or just for the pride's sake or…" she was finding words to express " I mean according to my information. And u know that Manyata isn't a royal. Why are you indulging with Manyata?" with a heavy heart shreya said this and Uday realized her pain. He smile to her through the mirror.

For the next few days, ManVeer didn't meet, but were continuosly in contact. All seemed to be normal till…

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So guys here you come to the end of the chapter 10. I don't know how it was, but I gave my best.  Might be it's a bit short! Bear with all the mistakes please. But before u leave, here goes the promo:

PROMO:
"kya aap inhe jaante ho?" asked the Sharma bros. Manyata replied "of course, inhe kaun nahi jaanta, he is my f…" "Friend ke friend ke door ke rishtedaronke doorke rishtedaar" said divya interrupting between Manyata. All of them looked at Divya confused. The Sharma bros. left the reception and went back to take their seats. "ye tum kya kar rahi ho divya?" asked Manyata. "you cant reveal whose daughter you are" replied divya. "but…" Manyata replied and sighed. Just then her phone beeped and she remembered that Uday was going to take her for a movie. She got up and left. Just as she stopped to open the main door of the big huge glass door of the 'welcome lounge' she, for rhe final time looked back. "Smelling fishy" she made a mental note and closed the doors behind her.

Thanx all for reading it.

Please please do like and comment. There are just a few likes always!  It really discourages me. Do I really write so bad? If no then please please like and comment. A request to all the silent readers, do give your comments. It realy helps me!

Ok then, I will not irritate you ahead! So do hit the like button and give comments.

Yours,

Pranks aka Sanju.

NOTE:

i send pms to all in my pm list! lolz! so pms go to people who don't want to read my updates also! it also becomes very disheartening when u send so many pms n all u get is only 17 likes!
so now i'll send pm to only those who give a like!
sorry for the inconvenience to my frenz who don't read the update!
and to those who read, a big THANKYOU!! if u want the pms! do like!!

Edited by iluvmanveer - 11 April 2013 at 5:18am

The following 28 member(s) liked the above post:

krittika89Skaliya176DEKIANAnjiyaaathiraabushra..manveerLovelydropsFantasyangelkaur1313Shahi01ParusDivsrythm...anushruthisanah12humairaa1MrsSSOKarkit.SNOWWHITE.vampire12345678pia.rahaAsmimelody_Annesha_princessSonia--Zinay--LittleDhampir...IshqShava..Dae_drmer...navina...

Karkit IF-Dazzler
Karkit
Karkit

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 4:56am | IP Logged
Awesme update sis
manveer scene so cute
shriya ws nice caring frend
love it
do pm me if it possible n cntinue soon

Edited by Karkit - 11 April 2013 at 6:54am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Damon.Holic