Dekha Ek Khwaab

India-Forums

Dekha Ek Khwaab
Dekha Ek Khwaab

JEENA ISI KA NAAM HAIN |updated 13 on pg 37|*NEW* (Page 21)

--Zinay-- IF-Rockerz
--Zinay--
--Zinay--

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Hello SanjuBig smile
Hehehe!! chappal mat marna mje! i know i am very very lateCry kia kru main bhul gai thi, short term memory lossErmm okay enough of my bakwasLOL

The update was super duper goodClapwonderful, fantastic, lovely!!
Aww... manyata is jealous of his princess unknown to her she herself is the lost Princess!!
i loved their isharo main batienEmbarrassed outside the class,and that flying kissDay Dreaming girls have turned into ashes including meLOL!!
very nice update!
update soon!
thanks for the pm!
Love ya
Hug
Huggies muaah!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Damon.Holic

Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 9:53am | IP Logged
aaawww...
zina,
it was great!!
your comment was reaaly great
and its ok dear
m glad u liked it...
thanks dear
hugss
and no worries i hav no issues with your delay
this ff is always open for you
--Zinay-- IF-Rockerz
--Zinay--
--Zinay--

Posted: 31 January 2013 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by iluvmanveer

aaawww...
zina,
it was great!!
your comment was reaaly great
and its ok dear
m glad u liked it...
thanks dear
hugss
and no worries i hav no issues with your delay
this ff is always open for you

thank you ur so sweet
muawh! ;)

Damon.Holic

Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged
a big thankyou to all those who have supported me always and commented and liked al my updates!!
love u all loads!!
i hope u will keep supporting me ahead always!!

Edited by iluvmanveer - 29 March 2013 at 1:50am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

DEKIANShahi01vampire12345678Asmimelody

Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 1:24am | IP Logged

Hey guys, me back! Thinking of giving a double update. I don't know wether it will be a treat or curse for u. but I am sure, the story will take a turn after this.

Before we start, let me brief u with the precap

Precap: Uday had called mohini over to celebrate birthday. She blurted out that devgarh had a princess before Manyata. Manyata was bit angry with Uday as Uday told her after getting the princess, he would leave Kolkata for ever. Then Neeraj went back to Mumbai n Uday went to the college. He gave Manyata a flying kiss there

Ok now lets get to chapter 8 n 9. To updates together. Bare with those please!!

CHAPTER 8

As soon as the college was over, Manyata came out and called Uday. "hello, kya hua?" he asked as if he had done nothing. "wo kya tha?" she said to him. He smirked n said "ghussa pighal gaya na? it was a new way to patch up!" there conversation continued for a while and at the end, both laughed forgiving each other. The day went ahead with no more of there conversation.

After 2 days or so, with only a few days left for the party which was to be held in the college, Manyata called Uday "sun jara, tu aaj free hain? I mean tu hoga hi, jra shopping pe lejana mujhe." Uday just couldn't think what to answer. "koi aur nahi hain kya? I mean main hi kyu? I hav no problem to take u for shopping but still" he said. 'tumhe koi problem nahi hain na, then its all ok. I want to go with you for shopping becuz I feel u must be having good taste, bus that's all. Ok today at 4 near umm… u pick me up! Ok b'bye a bit in hurry! Will cya soon." She said and hung up. Uday actually felt weird but going shopping with her brought a smile on his face. He actually didn't mind as he had nothing to do actually.

It was 4, n they were off for shopping. Uday made sure that she had all 'princess' class things. While ensuring that she had everything 'princess' types, he overlooked the possibility that she might look the most stunning girl out there in the party. They really shopped hard and very richly.

Uday suddenly got a call. It was important call. Manyata stood near the railing, while Uday went a bit away. After a few minutes, he realized that Manyata was left alone for a bit long time. He was holding the bags in left hand. He went behind Manyata and pressed his phone between his ear and his left shoulder. He threw his right hand round manyata's sholder tentatively and pulled her back. Manyata was jerked a bit but soon became normal.he still pulled her bck the same way n when she was well away from railing, he shifted his hand and made her straight. He held her hand and squeezed it.

It sent butterflies all over her body. Uday still was talking on the phone. Manyata didn't seem to mind it as such because he had pleased her in other way. Uday ended his call and nothing was talked till car.

"So all shopping done for the party, is their anything left out?" he said as he pulled up the car. "Nope. Nothing.  I think all is done." She said as she munched a 5 star.

He smirked as she was happy and contented. They drove off till her house as he stopped his car near her house. "Ok then see you at the party. I think you will be there all by yourself I'll drop you home." Manyata side-by-side was collecting her bags from behind. She nodded in yes and smiled.

She hopped out of the car. He went away and she stood there looking at the car. He truly had made her day. She was feeling happy, very happy. With the load of bags, she went inside. The servents help her and took her bags till her room

"arey beta, aap agaye, lagta hain bahot sari shopping hogayee hain. Shreya ke saath gaye the aap?" komal asked her. Brijraj was standing behind her admiring his growing daughter. The couple had decided to give her some freedom now. She was growing and she needed some wings. "Haan mumma, bahot sari hogayee. Jee hain Shreya saath thi." Manyata didn't like the idea of revealing her and Uday's blooming friendship as that might cut her opening wings.

Uday and Manyata had little conservations in the days between the party. The party day arrived. Both had decided to be at their best. Flicking a speck of dust here and there, sprinkling perfume, straightening up the dress and giving a final look in mirror, both were getting ready for the party. Both knew they needed nothing extra, but still they were doing extra things, why? even they didn't know.

Manyata was already there at the buzzing-with-people venue with Shreya. Uday was a bit late. He made his way through the crowd. Actually the crowd made way for the stunning prince. His eyes looked for Manyata. Finally he found her amidst the crowd near the bar corner. For the first time, she had decided, that she would taste a little bit of drink.He reached her. Her back was facing him. He called out for her 'manyata' he said.

She turned around and stood to see him. Looking at each other, they were rooted. Something more was happening than what actually seemed. An internal transformation would be a good name for it. There eyes locked. Both smirking. Suddenly the air turned pink, the smell turned rose-ish, violins were playing at the background. Flower petals were raining on them. Suddenly all went away from the scene and only both were standing. By now the flour was filled with petals. Their eyes were slowly blinking. "LOVE" their hearts said together. Whereas in contarary, there heads said "SHUT UP!! Its not love!!" they were battling with their emotions. It was as if they were standing, slowly blinking at each other for millenniums. It was feeling gud. No one wanted to part from that feeling.

"HELLO" Shreya said as she held out two drinks in her two hands for Uday and Manyata. It was for a long time that both were staring at each other. Suddenly they realized it was all a silly game their hearts played. They jerked suddenly. They were very confused wat was going on with them. Their head said to them that it wasn't love at all. To prove their hearts that they didn't love each other, both decided to stay away from each other. Holding the drink back in his hands, Uday said "u girls enjoy, I shud better go" and he did as he said. Shreya was surprised. Well Manyata didn't protest, nor did Uday hesitate even once before going. Both were tempting to dance with each other, but the case their brains were handling didn't let them do so. Of course a s**t was a solution for this Uday thought.

He went to the other corner of the venue and relaxed on a couch. He sipped his drink. Soon it was over and Uday stared at the empty glass. Suddenly a beautifuly shaped waxed leg wearing stilletoes pierced the skin of the couch he was sitting in, right beside him. His gaze traveled the legs, only to find a bitch standing before him with one of her legs layed on the couch. It was as if she waited for the perfect chance for his drink to get over. "Dance" she said gracefully and Uday smirked. She kept her leg down making way for Uday to get up. He nearly threw the glass somewhere. She hooked her hand in his. She trailed him off till the centre. Their in the centre, the actual dance started. She didn't left a patch of his skin untouched, nor did he. He was enjoying this as it was as if after ages, he was flirting and making girls go mad over him. It was as if his hobby and he played his cards perfectly. She layed her hands on him and was glued to him as if never to leave him she glided her hands over his fabric. He let her do so as he found perfect place for his hands to rest. She had something in her he said to himself. Might be a bit tempting or may be try at least once thing. Whatever it was, he was actually enjoying a bit, leaving Manyata behind for the first time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Manyata reclined on the chair. For a long time, she was eyeing upon a foxy guy who was rather doing nothing than changing his dance partner every now and then. He too noticed that he was eyed upon by Manyata for a long time. Drink was making its work on its new customer-manyata, very nicely. The guy finally uproached Manyata, and held his hand out for her. She gracefully kept the glass on the table beside her and layed her hand in his. Shreya was nearly blown of. Before even she could say anything, Manyata was out of her sight, in the centre of the dance floor.

"Ouch." Uday and Manyata exclaimed as they dashed upon someone while dancing with there respective parteners. They turned around only to find……………….

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well I suppose that's all for chapter 8! Well, I know I stopped somewehere in middle and that's not fair. But don't u guys worry; the next chap is coming along for you all. Really I just don't know giving double update was a good idea or no, but I gave it now.

Scroll down for the next. But before u do so, stick a like here below.

Edited by iluvmanveer - 29 March 2013 at 1:56am

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

krittika89RsaakkaDEKIANFantasyangelanushruthiShahi01humairaa1.SNOWWHITE._Annesha_--Zinay--vampire12345678pia.rahaAsmimelody..IshqShava.....navina...

Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged

CHAPTER 9

The soft brush which their skin made against each other was enough to make them go insane. They turned around only to see each other. They let go off their respective parteners. Manyata placed her hand on Uday's chest and Uday ran his hands up and down her back making her feel like a s**t. But Manyata enjoyed it. She leaned on him, putting her whole weight on him. He turned her around and encircled her belly. She put her hands up and rumeged them through his hair and brought them before his face and swayed them tentatively. He traced his hand from her belly, via her chest, to her face. One hand was still on her belly which turned her around facing him, other palyed with her cheeks and locks of hair. Her hands roamed around mainly on his upper body like his neck, face or his chest. Their chests colliding. Her dress barely reached her knees and ended up somewhere just above them. Uday felt the bare skin of her legs on his, from his thin fabriced trousers too. Uday was busy playing with her face. Surprisingly, it was a making her a bit angry. She took his hands in hers and placed them above her butt, and a bit below her waist. He relished her touch.

The drink had made magic on them. Or rather it was their hearts that took over their heads. The drink acted just like a catalyst and nothing more. Manyata held Uday's collars and moved her hands on his shoulders as if massaging him. They just looked at each others face while their hands did all the work artistically.

They were dancing really close. There chemistry heating up the area. They felt a different hunger rise inside them. They felt each other to be very tempting. Their hearts were really getting better of their brains. Resisting each other was next to impossible now. He shifted his face a bit near to her.his hands were no more wandering over low waist, but instead had started to move above. Her hands still lazing around his shoulders. He pulled his hand up and placed the gently on her cheeks, cupping them

The music beats were doing a good work. Their hearts were beating on that beat.

A seriousness covered thir eyes. The air tensed and packed. Manyata approached a bit closer to him. They looked intently at each others lips as if a tiger looking at its prey. They shifted more closer though no more space was left between the to move.

Their lips approached each other. Their stomach twisted in many knots. Their lips were just about to meet when…

Lo!! The music stopped and silence was everywhere. Wondered why it stopped. Manyata and Uday parted as if the music was controlling them. The music stopped as announced to be made had lined up. The announcement stated that dinner was open now.

There was a loud sighing sound. Everyone felt sad that their dance was interrupted. But the announcement was just made to ensure that children won't just take on drinking.

All resumed dancing as the music started except "the couple". ManVeer just stopped; looking at each other figuring what they were upto and what would have happened if the music wouldn't have stopped!

Uday gave a final look to Manyata and ran out. Manyata stood there for a second longer than him and then pulled over her heels and ran out after him.

Uday headed to the parking walking briskly while Manyata was nearly out of breath trying to cope up with his speed.

Uday pulled open the car's door. He was about to sit in when Manyata shouted "Uday please ruko!" he stopped. She waited for her breath to be catched up. He was almost again going to turned around but she said "tum mujhe ghar chodne wale ho." He looked at her and then rubbed his temples. "Yup right, get in" he said to her. She sprinted a bit and reached till the car. She got in and finally sat. Uday waited for her to catch up her breath. He then started his car, and drove off in full speed.

Nothing was spoken. It was all awkward everywhere. Manyata looked at Uday. His hair was wild. She realized it was because of her uncontolable hands. His shirt all wrinkled because of the so close and intimate dance they did. Manyata felt weird and gloomy. She cursed herself for loosing comtrol over her. She was apologetic. She looked down at her legs. Her dress shifted a few centimeters up as she sat. She pulled it down as she thought that will help her cover her legs. "Besharam kahiki." She said to herself. She looked out of the closed window. She looked at her image in the side view mirror. Her hairstyle seemed to be different than what she had made before coming. It looked beautiful than what she had made before. Then she realized it was Uday's work. He was playing skillfully with her locks of hair and soon he ended up changing her hairstyle. She chuckled.

She stared blankly at the surroundings around. Uday from corner of his eye was looking at her. His heart beating unsymetrically and following a weird beat. It was completely different for him and he wondered wether she also felt the same way. Manyata also turned to him. They shared a small eye lock as it was imperative for Uday to look at the road than at her eyes.

It was suddenly yellow light and suddenly black as the car arced through the road under the veil of streer rights standing orderly at particular distances. But the speed of car was much slower than Uday's normal speed.

It seemed that Manyata had made up something in her mind. She looked at Uday and asked "umm… Uday." It nearly made Uday jump from his seat. "hmm…" he said. "wo actually kya tum bhi wahi soch rahe ho jo me soch rahi hu…" he looked at her as if saying her to continue. Hesitatingly, she said "are we in…." after a long pause, Uday completed her sentence "IN LOVE???"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Yeah guys got it right. I am stopping here now! But will not disappoint you. I'll give u a good promo instead? What say? Ok here it goes:

PROMO:

"Let's make a new start" Manyata said as she sipped her drink. Uday was standing right before her while Shreya was frutated and was sitting on the couch. "Hmm… sure" he said and smirked. "So let's start with a dance?" she asked putting her hand on his chest. He smirked happily and being a bit naughty. They kept their glasses on the counter and ran holding hand in hand to the centre of the dance floor. Shreya stood up. She knew it was not right. She disliked Manyata and Uday being sw close after knowing that Uday is a prince. Shreya had threatened Manyata giving thousand of swears and Manyata sadly had to blurt out everything.

ManVeer reached the dance floor and were dancing more rowdily and more closer than before.

Well that should be all for the promo. Hope u enjoyed both the updates. Hope I have improved on my writing skills. Hope I have pleased and stayed up to my promise of giving a different turn to update

Your support is the only thing that keeps me going! So please please please like and comment. Or I'll feel that ending this would be a better option. I swear and promise guys that theres so much more ahead, please don't lower my support by not giving like n comments

Sorry if I have hurt u all in anyway.

Love u all loads

From yours

Pranks aka Sanju.

Edited by iluvmanveer - 29 March 2013 at 1:59am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

krittika89RsaakkaDEKIANpalieeFantasyangelanushruthihumairaa1angleroopsShahi01Karkit_Annesha_.SNOWWHITE.--Zinay--vampire12345678pia.rahaAsmimelody..IshqShava..IcyToasters.maleficent....navina...

.maleficent. IF-Sizzlerz
.maleficent.
.maleficent.

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 1:51am | IP Logged
hila smiley i read all chapps in one go
tu kitna accha likhti hai kamini
i loved it kaha chupa ke rakhta yeh ff ko abhitak mujse ohhh it was fantastic ff
loved it to the core of my heart
next time pm karna muji hai nahi toh

Damon.Holic

Damon.Holic IF-Rockerz
Damon.Holic
Damon.Holic

Posted: 29 March 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by angelina6

hila smiley i read all chapps in one go
tu kitna accha likhti hai kamini
i loved it kaha chupa ke rakhta yeh ff ko abhitak mujse ohhh it was fantastic ff
loved it to the core of my heart
next time pm karna muji hai nahi toh
awww... angel!! ab aya na saamne. abhi next update araha hain!!
wait will pm u for sure

.maleficent.

Go to top