Frequent Posters

Damon.Holic thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Chamakchallo30

Awesome update CC 👏 👏 thanx billu
Manveer khud ke dil ki baat nahi samajhte😆 yeah, wo dono pagal hain
and Shreya is so caring...😃 hmm.. she is sweet
if only Uday had heard what Manyata said in her room  yep, pr fir story keliye it wasnt good
im a little bit confused with the promo😳 sorry for the confusion
please continue soon...thanks for the PM 😊 pleasure is all mine

Damon.Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Karkit

Awesme update sis
manveer scene so cute
shriya ws nice caring frend
love it
do pm me if it possible n cntinue soon

thanx for the lovely comment! glad u liked it! yup, will pm u for sure!!
Damon.Holic thumbnail

It could be easily predicted that a beautiful sunny day lay ahead. Thin sun rays penetrated through the huge French windows. And with the pleasant rays rang the harsh alarm. "Ughh'" he pouted. His hands walked clumsily towards the bedside table, where the stupid alarm clock was kept. "Go to hell u bas***d" Uday spat angrily at the alarm clock. The very first thing he used to do (even before brushing teeth) was to check his phone. He knew for sure that a short and sweet message would be waiting to wish him a happy and good morning. As usual it was waiting to be opened. But this time along with the morning wishes, it read: "good morning my sweet 'innocent' cute dumbo. Well today I decided to bunk the college. Yeah, I decided. Well studying at home. Have nice day."

An automatic unavoidable smile crept on his beautiful lips. He replied to the message: "good morning to u too. That's great! YOU decided to bunk means the college is getting awful in the real sense. Manyata bighadne lagi hain :P ' kabhi to studies ke alawa kuch soch. Well, padh hi rahi ho to acchese padhna."

There messages went on for a while. Side by side Uday was getting ready. He was thinking of going out somewhere with his best friend. Movies were a good choice he thought. Soon he texted her: "hey, how about a movie with Yuvraaj Udayveer Singh?"  She replied "ahh... such a worst idea. Nah, not a movie with him. Instead I would go for a movie with my best friend ' Uday" he smirked. He had no option rather. "ok then. U can go with him. He will come and pick u up. Wait at your gate." He replied. "That's great. Well tell him that I am not at my home." She replied "Then where are u just now?" he replied. "well at Royalty. Hanging out with my friends. Will talk to you later a bit busy" she said and ended there conversation abruptly. He was a bit surprised. Suddenly he thought of going to gym. Immediately he went to his room to change. He removed his t-shirt. He looked at his awesomely toned and desirable body in the mirror. He observed neatly as in where there needed more toning. Where he needed to reduce his (unexisting) flabs. Well he already had six pack abs, so now he wanted eight. He packed his sack n left out for the gym.

Within no time, he was entering the gym. All fat people were running on the go-nowhere bicycle. As he saw a realy fat and obesed man, his mind said to itself "six pack flabs" and he chuckled to himself.

After a good vigorous exercise he made his regular perfect sexy look which was a bit disturbed after the work out. He called and arranged for two tickets of a movie. He went home and had a nice lunch

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Meanwhile, Manyata was having fun hanging out in royalty with all the staff there. The HODs, other managers, receptionists were her very close friends present at the reception and were having a good talk. After many days she was spending time with them. So there was so much to talk. She didn't even realize how time flew away. Soon they had lunch and again returned to there small adda at the reception. There was not much crowd of clients, guests or even the lodgers. As they were talking, suddenly two people walked to them.

They cleared their throughts marking there presence between the busy chatting of friends. "yes" Manyata enquired as the friends stopped talking. "Well, we are the Sharma brothers. We want to enter in some deals with'" they said as they showed the people Brijraj's photo. They all were puzzled and looked at each other.

"kya aap inhe jaante ho?" asked the Sharma bros. Manyata replied "of course, inhe kaun nahi jaanta, he looks after this place where u are currently standing. And he is my f'" "Friend ke friend ke door ke rishtedaronke doorke rishtedaar" said divya interrupting between Manyata. All of them looked at Divya confused.

The Sharma bros. took the photo back and thanked all of them. Manyata pulled Divya away, away from all the people. Vidya followed both of them. "ye tum kya kar rahi ho divya?" asked Manyata. "You cant reveal whose daughter you are" replied divya. "but'" Manyata replied and sighed. Just then her phone beeped and she remembered that Uday was going to take her for a movie. "wahi tumhara naya dost hain kya? Aaj kal uske saath kuch jyada hi waqt spend kar rahi ho." asked Vidya- Divya's younger sister. "Complaint ya statement?" Manyata asked her. "well I have to go now, he is coming here. I'll go n wait outside. Ye do ghanchakkaronko sambhalo jara." She said and left hurriedly. Just as she stopped to open the big huge glass door of the 'welcome lounge' she, for the final time looked back. "Smelling fishy" she made a mental note and closed the doors behind her.

Divya and Vidya returned back. Just then the Sharma's said "well, we want to meet Mr. Brijraj Singh." "I am very sorry but u can't meet him directly. First u have to talk with his PA, that too with a proper appointment. By the way, what kind of deal is it?" asked Ishika. "none of your business" they answered to which Ishika raised an eyebrow. "by the way, kaha se ho aap? And ye photo dikhaneki kya jarurat? You could have asked directly" added sushant. "Hum srilanka se hain. We have an Indian background. Aur hum bahot pehlese Brijraji ke saath deals karna chahte the. Par unke naam pr hume cheat kiya gaya tha. Koi aur hi Brijraj naam se humare saath deal kar rahe the. So humne is bar photo dikhake clarify kiya. Aur waise bhi, humare yaha local trade me photo dikhakar he assignments lete hain." They explained one by one. All exchanged looks. Was any kind of double meaning hidden behind it? Or by any ways they ment to tell them 'read between the lines'? The questions were hovering there minds. "Aapka phone number dijiye. Appointment lagte hi hum aapko contact karenge" said Vijay. For a while the Sharma's looked at each other and then one of them said "ji rehne dijiye. Uski koi jarurat nahi hain. Aapne itni madat ki, that's enough" they said, once again thanked all and left. An awkward silence had occupied the room. "Weird" sushant said. "jaane dona, hote hain aise typical antique pieces" said Vidya and the topic thankfully ended there.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

"Aww' kitni acchi movie thi!" exclaimed Manyata holding on to Uday's arm. "hmm.. ab kya plan hain aapka?" asked Uday. "mera kya hoga? Movie toh teri idea thi ab tu hi decide kar" she said. "Ok abhi to sham hi hui hain, lets have a snacks out somewhere" he said. "Ok then'" Manyata agreed and they went out for satisfying there appetites.

Having done with the little snacks, Uday and Manyata were on their way to Manyata's house. "RUKO'" Manyata suddenly ordered. Uday immediately stopped his car. "Kya hua princess, any problem?" he asked affectionately. "umm' aisa koi problem nahi, but I want to go to the beach" she placed her order. Uday sighed and said "ab chalo'" Manyata let out a small screem in excitement and soon they were on there way to the beach. As they reached there, Manyata ran on the sandy beach leaving behind her footprints as she held her footwear in her hands. Uday admired her. She called him or rather pulled him with her. Staying in the city which is situated on the beaches of Arabian Sea, (meaning mumbai) Uday hardly had visited the beach. She made him stand in the waters which entered the beach, removing his shoes. The water barely reached till there ankles. Uday looked down at his feet. The sand below his heels went ahead with the water which made his heels sink a bit. He could feel the minute particles of sand run away with the water. The sea sang its watersong along with the charm of the wind which swirled through his ears provoking him to drown himself in it and experience its luxury. Soothing than a spa, comforting than a king's bed, peaceful than heaven, the sea lay its spell on him which was calling and telling him to come and join it. The beautiful watersong promised him that the sea will give him anything he wished in his life. The sea was like alladin's 'geeni' explained the song's tune. He loosened his body, and let the wind wander all over him spreading the seas mysterious spell.

After a while, Uday opened his eyes. He then realized that he was in a different world sometime ago. He realized he was here with his princess. He looked around for her. And there she was standing beside him and caressing his face with her eyes. He smirked looking at her. It seemed that the sun was also under the spell of the watersong as it was selflessly drowning itself in the sea's empire. The sun was redest and as it drowned in the sea, it came out of the skin of the red colour and sank in the sea, letting the red colour spread like a drop of oil would in the water, in the sky. Uday and Manyata turned around and walked at the boundries of the sea. Within no time, thre fingers locked each other. As their fingers sort refuge on the others, they looked at each other and smiled.

Manyata pointed at a beach side stall and exclaimed "Uday, gola'"

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well that's all in this chapter. I know I have not given anything good and firm. Just randomly gave one update! I am very sorry. If I would have given anything firm or of any mystery kinda thing, then u all would have to wait till May end. This is because I am going to Milam Glacier this 10th May. I'll be back on 26th May then. So till then will be no updates. So now this story will be updated after a month on 29th of May. Sorry for the delay. Till what about a promo?

But before u check it out on the next post, like this post n go, because pms will be sent only to those who click a like'

(scroll down)

Edited by iluvmanveer - 11 years ago
Damon.Holic thumbnail

PROMO:

He harshly stopped the car. Both looked at each other. "wo car'" she said to him. "ye log kaun hain?" he said. "kahi ye wo do to nahi?" she said in a little whisper. "kaun do? Tum inhe jaanti ho?" he asked her curiously. "haan wo actually'" and she narrated the incidence to him.

Well that's all. U all are going to kill me na? This update was very boring I know! I am so so so so sorry! Forgive me if possible.

sorry guys but this is last update for a month

better late than never and muskaane jhooti hain will be updated in this week. then all the updates will be given after 30th may or 1st June

Yours

Pranks aka Sanju.

Edited by iluvmanveer - 11 years ago
..IshqShava.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
The update is so cute😛😛
hmm..Uday checks his mobile first thing in the morning?😉 so nice,
the SMS conversation between Manveer was awesome..
and He is so fitness conscious.. uske Six packs imagine karte hue meri halat aise hui☺️
these sharma brothers seem so mysterious😲 i have a feeling that they're not revealing their real intentions..kuch toh gadbad hai Daya kuch toh gadbad hai..😕

the beach scene at the end was so so good..that was my favorite part in this update😛
you portrayed it so beautifully😃😃

and coming to the promo part, was that Manveer following the Sharma brothers?..did they do anything new now?

have a safe journey dear..we'll miss you😭🤗
Thanks for the PM😊
take care n Hugs🤗
Edited by Chamakchallo30 - 11 years ago
_Annesha_ thumbnail
awesome sanju
well da update was super good
loved manveer dey were awesome
thx for da pm
i will b waiting for nxt update
Shahi01 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
😉WHAT A CUTE AND SWEET UPDATE.
WRITTEN AND PORTRAYED VERY WELL SANJU...
PROMO SEEMS VERY INTERESTING ALSO...

HUGS
Lovelydrops thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Lovely update...promo seems intresting...
HunsraJ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Great update Sanju !

Obviously , ..   all the Manveer scenes were delightful.  Both texting each other was too cute😳.
Sharma brother's are kind of creepy🤢 , but I know there's some big mystery/secret  involving them  and Brijraj.

Loved your description of the beach scene😃.

Really interesting update ,
update as soon as u get back😉.
Thanx 4 the PM😊.

PS ...  please answer something for me Sanju ,
Is April  coming AGAIN after May 😕?   better late than never and muskaane jhooti hain will be updated in this week. then all the updates will be given after 30th may or 1st April

😉😉😉😉😉  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣

Damon.Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...navina...

Great update Sanju ! Thanx Navina!!!

Obviously , ..   all the Manveer scenes were delightful.  Both texting each other was too cute😳. aww.. glad u found it cute!!
Sharma brother's are kind of creepy🤢 , but I know there's some big mystery/secret  involving them  and Brijraj. hmm.. yeah. perfect guess..

Loved your description of the beach scene😃. aww.. well i love beaches personally, so it just came out

Really interesting update , thanx
update as soon as u get back😉. ASAP
Thanx 4 the PM😊. pleasure is all mine

PS ...  please answer something for me Sanju ,
Is April  coming AGAIN after May 😕?  nah dear!! typo error!!😛😛
 better late than never and muskaane jhooti hain will be updated in this week. then all the updates will be given after 30th may or 1st April

😉  🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣
 dont laugh na!!😛 will edit asap

thanx for the like n cumnt n the beautiful cumnt!!!
luv u loads
muahh
hugz