Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
thanx mona...
Damon.Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: MAHI1198

aye haye kadak...

e khup late nako karus ga update deila plz...

sorry ga mahi..
aga majhi tenth ahe.
tula mahiti ahe na, tari me kashibashi chatting madhun wel kadhun lihite
lol...
dete dete nakki laukar dete
Damon.Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: pia.raha

manyata finally gt to know dat there is a lost princess of devgarh!!!!!!!! aww manyata getng anry on him was soo sweeet!!!!!!!! bt the bst part has to be the flying kiss and manyata's reactn wit uday's smirkkk!!!!!!!!! wowww!!!!!!!!😊😊😊

aaawww
thanx dear for the sweetest comment...
yup i too enjoyed writting the whole epi
Damon.Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: ...navina...

Amazing update Sanju.

Best part was the last bit ,
where Manyata blushed due to Uday's flying kiss😳😉.

Very interesting,
continue soon😊.

thanx navii
muahh
luv u 
thanx for commenting
Damon.Holic thumbnail

Originally posted by: Choco.Swiss

oh mindblowing update Sanju.Cont soon n ty for the pm.This update rockkks:D

thanx dear...
--Zinay-- thumbnail
Hello Sanju😃
Hehehe!! chappal mat marna mje! i know i am very very late😭 kia kru main bhul gai thi, short term memory loss🤔 okay enough of my bakwas😆

The update was super duper good👏wonderful, fantastic, lovely!!
Aww... manyata is jealous of his princess unknown to her she herself is the lost Princess!!
i loved their isharo main batien😳 outside the class,and that flying kiss girls have turned into ashes including me😆!!
very nice update!
update soon!
thanks for the pm!
Love ya
🤗
Huggies muaah!

Damon.Holic thumbnail
aaawww...
zina,
it was great!!
your comment was reaaly great
and its ok dear
m glad u liked it...
thanks dear
hugss
and no worries i hav no issues with your delay
this ff is always open for you
--Zinay-- thumbnail

Originally posted by: iluvmanveer

aaawww...
zina,
it was great!!
your comment was reaaly great
and its ok dear
m glad u liked it...
thanks dear
hugss
and no worries i hav no issues with your delay
this ff is always open for you

thank you ur so sweet
muawh! ;)
Damon.Holic thumbnail
a big thankyou to all those who have supported me always and commented and liked al my updates!!
love u all loads!!
i hope u will keep supporting me ahead always!!

Edited by iluvmanveer - 11 years ago
Damon.Holic thumbnail

Hey guys, me back! Thinking of giving a double update. I don't know wether it will be a treat or curse for u. but I am sure, the story will take a turn after this.

Before we start, let me brief u with the precap

Precap: Uday had called mohini over to celebrate birthday. She blurted out that devgarh had a princess before Manyata. Manyata was bit angry with Uday as Uday told her after getting the princess, he would leave Kolkata for ever. Then Neeraj went back to Mumbai n Uday went to the college. He gave Manyata a flying kiss there

Ok now lets get to chapter 8 n 9. To updates together. Bare with those please!!

CHAPTER 8

As soon as the college was over, Manyata came out and called Uday. "hello, kya hua?" he asked as if he had done nothing. "wo kya tha?" she said to him. He smirked n said "ghussa pighal gaya na? it was a new way to patch up!" there conversation continued for a while and at the end, both laughed forgiving each other. The day went ahead with no more of there conversation.

After 2 days or so, with only a few days left for the party which was to be held in the college, Manyata called Uday "sun jara, tu aaj free hain? I mean tu hoga hi, jra shopping pe lejana mujhe." Uday just couldn't think what to answer. "koi aur nahi hain kya? I mean main hi kyu? I hav no problem to take u for shopping but still" he said. 'tumhe koi problem nahi hain na, then its all ok. I want to go with you for shopping becuz I feel u must be having good taste, bus that's all. Ok today at 4 near umm… u pick me up! Ok b'bye a bit in hurry! Will cya soon." She said and hung up. Uday actually felt weird but going shopping with her brought a smile on his face. He actually didn't mind as he had nothing to do actually.

It was 4, n they were off for shopping. Uday made sure that she had all 'princess' class things. While ensuring that she had everything 'princess' types, he overlooked the possibility that she might look the most stunning girl out there in the party. They really shopped hard and very richly.

Uday suddenly got a call. It was important call. Manyata stood near the railing, while Uday went a bit away. After a few minutes, he realized that Manyata was left alone for a bit long time. He was holding the bags in left hand. He went behind Manyata and pressed his phone between his ear and his left shoulder. He threw his right hand round manyata's sholder tentatively and pulled her back. Manyata was jerked a bit but soon became normal.he still pulled her bck the same way n when she was well away from railing, he shifted his hand and made her straight. He held her hand and squeezed it.

It sent butterflies all over her body. Uday still was talking on the phone. Manyata didn't seem to mind it as such because he had pleased her in other way. Uday ended his call and nothing was talked till car.

"So all shopping done for the party, is their anything left out?" he said as he pulled up the car. "Nope. Nothing.  I think all is done." She said as she munched a 5 star.

He smirked as she was happy and contented. They drove off till her house as he stopped his car near her house. "Ok then see you at the party. I think you will be there all by yourself I'll drop you home." Manyata side-by-side was collecting her bags from behind. She nodded in yes and smiled.

She hopped out of the car. He went away and she stood there looking at the car. He truly had made her day. She was feeling happy, very happy. With the load of bags, she went inside. The servents help her and took her bags till her room

"arey beta, aap agaye, lagta hain bahot sari shopping hogayee hain. Shreya ke saath gaye the aap?" komal asked her. Brijraj was standing behind her admiring his growing daughter. The couple had decided to give her some freedom now. She was growing and she needed some wings. "Haan mumma, bahot sari hogayee. Jee hain Shreya saath thi." Manyata didn't like the idea of revealing her and Uday's blooming friendship as that might cut her opening wings.

Uday and Manyata had little conservations in the days between the party. The party day arrived. Both had decided to be at their best. Flicking a speck of dust here and there, sprinkling perfume, straightening up the dress and giving a final look in mirror, both were getting ready for the party. Both knew they needed nothing extra, but still they were doing extra things, why? even they didn't know.

Manyata was already there at the buzzing-with-people venue with Shreya. Uday was a bit late. He made his way through the crowd. Actually the crowd made way for the stunning prince. His eyes looked for Manyata. Finally he found her amidst the crowd near the bar corner. For the first time, she had decided, that she would taste a little bit of drink.He reached her. Her back was facing him. He called out for her 'manyata' he said.

She turned around and stood to see him. Looking at each other, they were rooted. Something more was happening than what actually seemed. An internal transformation would be a good name for it. There eyes locked. Both smirking. Suddenly the air turned pink, the smell turned rose-ish, violins were playing at the background. Flower petals were raining on them. Suddenly all went away from the scene and only both were standing. By now the flour was filled with petals. Their eyes were slowly blinking. "LOVE" their hearts said together. Whereas in contarary, there heads said "SHUT UP!! Its not love!!" they were battling with their emotions. It was as if they were standing, slowly blinking at each other for millenniums. It was feeling gud. No one wanted to part from that feeling.

"HELLO" Shreya said as she held out two drinks in her two hands for Uday and Manyata. It was for a long time that both were staring at each other. Suddenly they realized it was all a silly game their hearts played. They jerked suddenly. They were very confused wat was going on with them. Their head said to them that it wasn't love at all. To prove their hearts that they didn't love each other, both decided to stay away from each other. Holding the drink back in his hands, Uday said "u girls enjoy, I shud better go" and he did as he said. Shreya was surprised. Well Manyata didn't protest, nor did Uday hesitate even once before going. Both were tempting to dance with each other, but the case their brains were handling didn't let them do so. Of course a s**t was a solution for this Uday thought.

He went to the other corner of the venue and relaxed on a couch. He sipped his drink. Soon it was over and Uday stared at the empty glass. Suddenly a beautifuly shaped waxed leg wearing stilletoes pierced the skin of the couch he was sitting in, right beside him. His gaze traveled the legs, only to find a bitch standing before him with one of her legs layed on the couch. It was as if she waited for the perfect chance for his drink to get over. "Dance" she said gracefully and Uday smirked. She kept her leg down making way for Uday to get up. He nearly threw the glass somewhere. She hooked her hand in his. She trailed him off till the centre. Their in the centre, the actual dance started. She didn't left a patch of his skin untouched, nor did he. He was enjoying this as it was as if after ages, he was flirting and making girls go mad over him. It was as if his hobby and he played his cards perfectly. She layed her hands on him and was glued to him as if never to leave him she glided her hands over his fabric. He let her do so as he found perfect place for his hands to rest. She had something in her he said to himself. Might be a bit tempting or may be try at least once thing. Whatever it was, he was actually enjoying a bit, leaving Manyata behind for the first time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Manyata reclined on the chair. For a long time, she was eyeing upon a foxy guy who was rather doing nothing than changing his dance partner every now and then. He too noticed that he was eyed upon by Manyata for a long time. Drink was making its work on its new customer-manyata, very nicely. The guy finally uproached Manyata, and held his hand out for her. She gracefully kept the glass on the table beside her and layed her hand in his. Shreya was nearly blown of. Before even she could say anything, Manyata was out of her sight, in the centre of the dance floor.

"Ouch." Uday and Manyata exclaimed as they dashed upon someone while dancing with there respective parteners. They turned around only to find……………….

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Well I suppose that's all for chapter 8! Well, I know I stopped somewehere in middle and that's not fair. But don't u guys worry; the next chap is coming along for you all. Really I just don't know giving double update was a good idea or no, but I gave it now.

Scroll down for the next. But before u do so, stick a like here below.

Edited by iluvmanveer - 11 years ago