Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

hilarious sampat chat transcript (Page 2)

Faraan92 IF-Stunnerz
Faraan92
Faraan92

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:12am | IP Logged
I'v watched her live too today.. she was saying: Bigg boss mei bus aapki burayi hi dikhate hain.. jo aapnay ache kaam kiey hon wah nahi dikhate yeh log,..LOL Mai bahir ayi to mjhe logon say pata chala k kisi nay mera koi acha kaam nahi dekha..ROFL Bus sub nay us 1 jhoot k barein mei pocha..LOL q k in logon nay mjhe dikhaya hi nahi.. mai to boht bolti thi..LOL

Nd she said... She did'nt liked any of da girls except Karishma.. nd woh chahti hain k Karishma show mei wapis aa jaye..Embarrassed woh boht achi larki hai..LOL

Edited by Faraan_4_Shweta - 12 November 2012 at 7:24am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gun

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:14am | IP Logged
Sampat should be sent back! ROFL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

fire_gunFaraan92

-Cruiser- IF-Sizzlerz
-Cruiser-
-Cruiser-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

I'v watched her live too today.. she was saying: Bigg boss mei bus aapki burayi hi dikhate hain.. jo aapnay ache kaam kiey hon wah nahi dikhate yeh log,..LOL 

She is 100% right!

I made the mistake of watching lots of LIVE FEED last week and the poor lady was CHEERFULLY cooking all the time when Delu-Aashka-Urvashi didn't have the basic decency of asking a 50 plus woman, cooking alone for 13 people,"Maata JI, laayiye, kam se kam pyaaj-aaloo main kaat deti hoon."

These ladies kept doing make up and gossiping!

Faraan92

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:16am | IP Logged

I'v watched her live too today.. she was saying: Bigg boss mei bus aapki burayi hi dikhate hain.. jo aapnay ache kaam kiey hon wah nahi dikhate yeh log,..LOL Mai bahir ayi to mjhe logon say pata chala k kisi nay mera koi acha kaam nahi dekha..ROFL Bus sub nay us 1 jhoot k barein mei pocha..LOL q k in logon nay mjhe dikhaya hi nahi.. mai to boht bolti thi..LOL

Nd she said... She did'nt liked any of da girls except Karishma.. nd woh chahti hain k Karishma show mei wapis aa jaye..Embarrassed woh boht achi larki hai..LOL
then she should be asked that why she wants to go back againLOLLOLLOL

Faraan92

fire_gun IF-Stunnerz
fire_gun
fire_gun

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cruiser51

I'v watched her live too today.. she was saying: Bigg boss mei bus aapki burayi hi dikhate hain.. jo aapnay ache kaam kiey hon wah nahi dikhate yeh log,..LOL 

She is 100% right!

I made the mistake of watching lots of LIVE FEED last week and the poor lady was CHEERFULLY cooking all the time when Delu-Aashka-Urvashi didn't have the basic decency of asking a 50 plus woman, cooking alone for 13 people,"Maata JI, laayiye, kam se kam pyaaj-aaloo main kaat deti hoon."

i agree that she was cooking and doing household jobs without complaining Clap but is it enough to remain in house??LOLLOL now she is bitching same housemates that she was praising insideLOLLOLLOL she knows the game what is it all abt then why she didn;t played intelligently LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-Cruiser-Faraan92

Tony_StraK786 IF-Addictz

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:20am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

fire_gun

ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:23am | IP Logged
superb yaar - she beats Cruiser LOL

Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 12 November 2012 at 7:23am
ShahZur IF-Sizzlerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fire_gun

Originally posted by cruiser51

She is 100% right!

i agree that she was cooking and doing household jobs without complaining Clap but is it enough to remain in house??LOLLOL now she is bitching same housemates that she was praising insideLOLLOLLOL she knows the game what is it all abt then why she didn;t played intelligently LOL

yes i saw her live steraming where kaam chor dallu, ashika,sana aur urvashi in bed chating all day 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index