hilarious sampat chat transcript - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

I'v watched her live too today.. she was saying: Bigg boss mei bus aapki burayi hi dikhate hain.. jo aapnay ache kaam kiey hon wah nahi dikhate yeh log,..πŸ˜† 

She is 100% right!

I made the mistake of watching lots of LIVE FEED last week and the poor lady was CHEERFULLY cooking all the time when Delu-Aashka-Urvashi didn't have the basic decency of asking a 50 plus woman, cooking alone for 13 people,"Maata JI, laayiye, kam se kam pyaaj-aaloo main kaat deti hoon."

These ladies kept doing make up and gossiping!
Originally posted by Faraan_4_Shweta

I'v watched her live too today.. she was saying: Bigg boss mei bus aapki burayi hi dikhate hain.. jo aapnay ache kaam kiey hon wah nahi dikhate yeh log,..πŸ˜† Mai bahir ayi to mjhe logon say pata chala k kisi nay mera koi acha kaam nahi dekha..🀣 Bus sub nay us 1 jhoot k barein mei pocha..πŸ˜† q k in logon nay mjhe dikhaya hi nahi.. mai to boht bolti thi..πŸ˜†

Nd she said... She did'nt liked any of da girls except Karishma.. nd woh chahti hain k Karishma show mei wapis aa jaye..😳 woh boht achi larki hai..πŸ˜†
then she should be asked that why she wants to go back againπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Originally posted by cruiser51

She is 100% right!

I made the mistake of watching lots of LIVE FEED last week and the poor lady was CHEERFULLY cooking all the time when Delu-Aashka-Urvashi didn't have the basic decency of asking a 50 plus woman, cooking alone for 13 people,"Maata JI, laayiye, kam se kam pyaaj-aaloo main kaat deti hoon."

i agree that she was cooking and doing household jobs without complaining πŸ‘ but is it enough to remain in house??πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now she is bitching same housemates that she was praising insideπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she knows the game what is it all abt then why she didn;t played intelligently πŸ˜†
Originally posted by fire_gun

i

SoMya MaNu
what do you think who will win this season...!!???
Sampat Pal
arrey koi na koi jeetega, amine jyotish nahi padha ke bata paaoonj... jo chalaak hoga wo jeetega. Bigg Boss bhi vote nahi maante... bigg boss ki chaal hai... unka khaas aadmi hi jeetega.πŸ‘

Nahak Singh
'Sidhu dhongi hai'. Ghar me kuch aisa apko laga hoga tab apne friday night ko aisa bola.\nkripya bataiye ki apne sidhu ko dhongi kyo bola??
Sampat Pal
pakka dhongi hai kyunki Sapna ko chadha diya... galat aurat ko support kyun diya? Mujhe kyun nahi samjhaya agar poore ghar ko samjhate the... kuch to mujh se baat karte... par Sapna ko badhaawa dete the...🀣

🀣 MIND BOGLING πŸ‘πŸ‘ Lovely answer OMG πŸ€£ shampy roxx β­οΈ
superb yaar - she beats Cruiser πŸ˜† Edited by ShahZur4Cruiser - 11 years ago
Originally posted by fire_gun

i agree that she was cooking and doing household jobs without complaining πŸ‘ but is it enough to remain in house??πŸ˜†πŸ˜† now she is bitching same housemates that she was praising insideπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† she knows the game what is it all abt then why she didn;t played intelligently πŸ˜†

yes i saw her live steraming where kaam chor dallu, ashika,sana aur urvashi in bed chating all day 
Originally posted by cruiser51

She is 100% right!

Nd only Karishma was da 1 who used to help her in cooking dats y she took her name k "WOh boht achi larki hai aur usay Bigg boss mei wapis aana chahye"πŸ˜†
I want karishma to come back as Santa clause like Mehak came back 
Actually all her points are valid!! We all laugh at her because she is rustic. Each of her answers are good and her points about Siddhu spoiling Sapna and BB fixing the winner are spot on, no? 
Whatever she said abt Sapna is utter crap. Other than that it was quite funny