Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

NO SILENCE TILL WE HEAR IT FROM BARUN!

biancaraj Groupbie
biancaraj
biancaraj

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:42am | IP Logged
Dearest IF members, 
                                        You have been showing incredible support in the past week, to save Barun and IPKKND. I have no words to illustrate your efforts. I have never witnessed, in my entire life, this much of a response or in fact, an uprising from fans, all over the globe, on an issue like this. I must say, Barun must be lucky and fortunate to have fans like us! What do you say? 

I have confidence, that Barun will and must change his decision! It is never too late! Our spirit and determination, shouldn't lessen, even an inch! Lets carry on with the spamming, calling, and protesting like NO OTHER! Lets pressurize Star Plus, until they themselves enforce Barun to stay on the show! We can do it! We will show, what fan power is! 

I have done my part by: Joining groups on facebook, tweeting to Star Plus endlessly, wrote a letter to the members working on the channel, and I am about to call the channel too! I am happy, that I am doing what I can, from my part, to stop Barun! Our energy levels should not drop! 

My humble request to you is that - Let us not base our conclusions, upon written articles, tweets by the channel, and news published by unreliable sources, confirming that Barun is leaving. They are being done on purpose, to shut us up.  Yes we are angry, frustrated, and worried over the future, but we mustn't forget that, the only man who has all the answers is none other than Barun! We shouldn't trust any lame articles, and stop with our efforts. BARUN WILL GIVE OUT AN OFFICIAL STATEMENT REVEALING, WHATEVER THE SITUATION IS GOING TO BE!  UNTIL THEN...LET US NOT TRUST ANY MADE UP SOURCES! They are being published to trick us!  

Has Barun himself, declared that he is going to leave the show? So why must we stop? Our protests shouldn't have any deadline!  We should fight till, we have saved our IPKKND! Even if Barun himself decides to confirm the news...WE SHOULDN'T STOP! We should RISE as a Tsunami and stop him! 

We shall prove our fan power! 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

naniSonakshi_Barun-.Pearl.-smitarsoni19sweet

arshiar8 IF-Dazzler
arshiar8
arshiar8

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:51am | IP Logged
yeahhh
 we can do it guysss
we will
we will stop himmm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post: