Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF!!!! Blahblah-ing Pg21 (Page 9)

Anarocksick IF-Rockerz
Anarocksick
Anarocksick

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oyster

Thinking about the issue again, I might actually not mind going crazy for someone who knows me and likes me on a personal level. 

The funny thing is that my individual self is nonexistent for a celebrity, yet I spend the precious hours of my life in an attempt to please an actor for whom I am literally nonexistent. Why?! It means that I am not someone worth living for nor are the people around me. So I might as well spend my days serving a person to whom I shall remain eternally unknown. 

My advice to any person with such a belief would be to invest those hours in improving yourself so that one day you raise yourself to the level whereby the actor you love so much would actually know about your individual existence. Hopefully by then, you'd realize that you, not him, are worth living for. That your life is as important for you as his life is for him. That day he'll be as important to you as any other person on planet earth. 

Clap THAT was very well said!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TRND86Oyster

gheeshakkar Goldie
gheeshakkar
gheeshakkar

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Totally. Fandom has made their point, now time to back off. I suspect we are doing more harm than good for the actor.
Plus, seeing the story, this very much in love married couple now have a ready-made baby also, bacha kya hai abhi dikhane ke liye?!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTRND86nonasiAnarocksickKookiemonster

Anarocksick IF-Rockerz
Anarocksick
Anarocksick

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Operaqueen

So with you on this one! This serial should have ended some time ago when they digressed from the hate track after Garimas revelation. The story had so much potential and could have been carried on for a year more,. But now there is nothing exciting for Barun to stay back for. I was feeling bad when I found out that he decided to leave, but had already stopped watching the serial by then. I guess I was just sad that the character of ASR will no longer exist. The TV industry has no soul, it is a massive assembly line production. It is viewers like us who invest our emotions in all the characters. See how easily Gul, the creator of this serial moved on to her next venture. And Barun Sobti is a smart guy, he is not going to stay back on a sinking ship because the audience asks him to!

That's quite true actually! 

"The TV industry has no soul, it is a massive assembly line production. It is viewers like us who invest our emotions in all the characters."

well that explains everything! 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiS.Stephy

Anarocksick IF-Rockerz
Anarocksick
Anarocksick

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by gheeshakkar

Totally. Fandom has made their point, now time to back off. I suspect we are doing more harm than good for the actor.
Plus, seeing the story, this very much in love married couple now have a ready-made baby also, bacha kya hai abhi dikhane ke liye?!

Exactly...!!

but

wait!!!

why do you have sheetal's photu as your display pic??? LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasi

drasthiangel29 Goldie

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:34am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anarocksick

blackdice1001 Goldie
blackdice1001
blackdice1001

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
You know, I supported it at first because I was annoyed at all the crap we were getting from the PH and (dare I say?) Barun and wanted to hear answers. But this is going too far. People have gone completely crazy over this.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

TheThoughtCrimeTRND86nonasiOperaqueenAnarocksickspate22

niharika111 Senior Member
niharika111
niharika111

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:46am | IP Logged
I so agree with you...I know everyone must be sad with the recent developments...being  a member of the more mature group of IPKKND fans (25+), I think that we need to get over this...if Barun wants to quit the show for whatever goddamn reason, let him do so...we had a life before IPKKND, and we will have a life after it too...i mean the reason that he is taking a break from the show for an indefinite period of time to re-inspire himself/spend time with family, does sound kinda lame...i mean i get bored if I am at home for more than a week...if the show ends, its really their loss and not ours...I mean I'll miss watching it...but I am sure I'll find something else to enjoy pretty soon...so lets hope that Sobti enjoys his break...but when he is back, he might find that all his fans who rooted for him and 'irritated' him beyond no measure, might be enjoying a break too!!! :P

Edited by niharika111 - 12 November 2012 at 10:48am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TRND86AnarocksickOperaqueenspate22

sun_shine_girl IF-Dazzler
sun_shine_girl
sun_shine_girl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 5:46pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by sun_shine_girl

Originally posted by sun_shine_girl

I am surprised at the fact that people have the time to do this kind of stuff. I hope they soon learn that their life is more worthy than this.

I am surprised to learn that you have time to comment on people doing such things...
Do not worry about us.
We are fine.
We are not embarrassed.
Not ashamed.
If we want to do something, we would do it.
Its our life.

No it's not really your life; otherwise, you would have lived for yourself. 

You have opened my eyes...I was blind all these days
I had no idea what I was doing with my life...Not giving free gyan, not keeping an eye on what others are doing...
Let me do what you are doing with your life
Commenting on how people should live their lives...
Giving advice, unsolicited ones...

No it's not really your life; otherwise, you would have lived for yourself. 
ROFL

Just the way you are living it
By commenting on my life...
Shocked

7abibti, you are nonexistent to me. You're as good as that girl walking down the road. I did not feel the need to comment on your life until you felt the need to reply to my post which was in fact a response to the TM's post. So only then you came across as a person to me. 

And yes I'd rather share ideas with an IF user who has the time to talk to me and know that I too exist than get involved in your mindless business. 
YAWWWAAANNN

Go to top