Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF!!!! Blahblah-ing Pg21 (Page 5)

S.Stephy IF-Rockerz
S.Stephy
S.Stephy

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -SmileAway-

You know I think everyone from the channel, PH and cast of IPKKND, are just watching IF and forum32, and passing around popcorn as all the fans go crazy over a decision that is not even in their hands. 

Hahaha.. So looks like.. from them providing the entertaintement for us it has gone to viewers/ fans providing entertaintment for them...LOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayaat1216Anarocksickpri_armaan..-Jia-..

Sonakshi_Barun Senior Member
Sonakshi_Barun
Sonakshi_Barun

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
Oh Please !! Stern Smile

If you are not with us its Okay! But we will not stop 
 please stop creating these kind of posts Angry

WE LOVE BARUN ,,, AND WE ARE PROUND OF IT  Approve

Edited by Sonakshi_Barun - 12 November 2012 at 8:28am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayaat1216samin6sun_shine_girl

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:30am | IP Logged
I am surprised at the fact that people have the time to do this kind of stuff. I hope they soon learn that their life is more worthy than this.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTheThoughtCrimenonasiAnarocksickKookiemonster..-Jia-..

TheThoughtCrime Senior Member
TheThoughtCrime
TheThoughtCrime

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by S.Stephy

You know I think everyone from the channel, PH and cast of IPKKND, are just watching IF and forum32, and passing around popcorn as all the fans go crazy over a decision that is not even in their hands. 

Hahaha.. So looks like.. from them providing the entertaintement for us it has gone to viewers/ fans providing entertaintment for them...LOL

Fo sho.LOL

They must come here to have a good laugh.

Did you see that teaser of an interview?. References were made.They were laughing.For real. In yo face.

Must give them a high to have this much soft power.

For everyone else, keep fighting the good fight. Sigh.

Edited by TheThoughtCrime - 12 November 2012 at 8:33am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayaat1216nonasiAnarocksickS.StephyGayuArnav..-Jia-..

Anarocksick IF-Rockerz
Anarocksick
Anarocksick

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Siaa-

Originally posted by blahblah16

Originally posted by -Siaa-

R

A dire situation in which a soldier knows he's put his life at stake though he knows the end result is the negative and yet he doesn't run away from the battlefield thinking 'Why am i still doing this!! Let me get out of here and keep intact my self-respect or else the opponent might laugh at my so-called bravery' and he runs of saving his life!! I dont think anyone soldier would do that coz he's not loosing his self-respect instead he's having a deep satisfaction and a sense of pride fighting till the end no matter what the outcome is gonna be!!

Oh yeah this is neither a battle nor supposed to be a matter of importance and priority!! But the matters of heart will always an upperhand!! Everyone loves the show here and want to fight it till the end..there's nothing embarassing abt it!!

Duniya jo bhi soche isse hume kya farak padtha hai!! Duniya sochti bhi hai aur baat bhi karti hai!! Lekin Farak padhta hai toh woh baat jo dil ko choo jata hai..and Sobti has been doing this for the past 14 months!! In return can't we just do this much or if not for him for our own selfish reasons of clearing our doubts and put an end to all this?

I agree with your points. But isn't it already clear that there's no more story? Why are we making him stay back? and the confusion in the air...about who to blame will be there. No one is going to come forward and clear it!

The fact remains...I'm with barun Sobti.. whatever he decides! but if he leaves the show I won't watch it!

All we are asking is either the PH or SP or Barun himself to come out with a clear answer!! Why shouldn't they answer?and why shouldn't we ask them ?!! Like K says, har haq ke saath ek zimedaari bhi hoti hai!! If they have the right to dish out stories and ask us to watch it, then they have the equal responsibility of informing the viewers what is what and clear everything out?! 

If Barun himself wants to quit, no one has qualms here!! All we ask is let them end Arhi story, end the show or if they wanna continue take a leap, show SI to be daughter and continue what ever track they want but let it be the end of Arhi story!! If they are running out of story and ideas, close the show with a proper ending!! That's all!!But just give a proper and clear reason!! And yeah everyone does Sobti here!! No one more, none less!

I know, I want the same, don't we all? But it's sad... and it got really frustrating. It's just stressful.. and I seriously felt that people are letting go of their dignity.

All I want right now is for the show to end... with a beautiful ending! I don't want any new characters!

Unhappy
Anarocksick IF-Rockerz
Anarocksick
Anarocksick

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rabba-Ve-Delena

Most people here will not be able to accept the bitter truth.

But I appreciate your attempt.LOL

LoL I know! I'm not getting a very "friendly" response as such Big smile

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vishwapTheThoughtCrimenonasiKookiemonster

Anarocksick IF-Rockerz
Anarocksick
Anarocksick

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:40am | IP Logged

I KNOW!!! They are probably laughing at us right now! It's saddening the situation you know. Just saddening.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheThoughtCrimeTeleFanS.Stephyshinaa..-Jia-..

sun_shine_girl IF-Dazzler
sun_shine_girl
sun_shine_girl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:42am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oyster

I am surprised at the fact that people have the time to do this kind of stuff. I hope they soon learn that their life is more worthy than this.

I am surprised to learn that you have time to comment on people doing such things...
Do not worry about us.
We are fine.
We are not embarrassed.
Not ashamed.
If we want to do something, we would do it.
Its our life.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Ayaat1216-Siaa-

Go to top