Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF!!!! Blahblah-ing Pg21 (Page 22)

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita59

Originally posted by Rockerchic

Fan craze is not uncommon or unheard of. 

In fact i would say the IPK fans are tame.

I stood outside at mid-night to get my HP7 copy, my dad was convinced i was mad. 

My friend doesn't eat when India loses. I branded her crazy.

Actually craze and obsession is the norm not anything out of the ordinary. LOL

Hey,
I have seen a lot popular shows and more stronger storylines, and very good looking lead couples like KYPH, Geet...even then fans were not as crazy enough to analyze each and every word coming out of the mouths of Gul, Barun, the cast, FB, Twitter, so yes this is the first time I have seen this, and to the point where the fans are imagining and making up stories, where they choose to believe what they want to..

There is craze only if the show/work is moving enough. 

Dan Brown recelived death theats, JK Rowling had to hide in her house... 

If IPK moved people enough for this much craze it just cements IPK as a great show.

I don't see anything bad/wrong/offending in it. 

We all have our own quirks and craziness.  

Let's not pass judgement. 

Edited by Rockerchic - 14 November 2012 at 12:22am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasisun_shine_girl

blue.kindle IF-Rockerz
blue.kindle
blue.kindle

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:26am | IP Logged
Hello TM! I wish people would understand. You trying to make them see some sense is nothing but banging your head against a rock solid wall. People here fail to see sense. The man has himself stated over and over again that it is his personal decision. He wants to move on to better things. Greener pastures in the form of BW offers await him. Everybody here is working to make moolah. He himself admitted to sticking with IPK for so long because it was making profitable business. They all were making money. Now he wants to move on to bigger things. Nobody forced him. In fact SP/ PH/CVs did their best to accommodate him when he went to shoot for his movie for 40 days. They had done enough to retain him, accommodate him.  But when a man's mind is mad up you really can't do much except respect his wishes and let him go.  

And it is pathetic the way they are engaging in name calling. It is abhorrent and juvenile. If you are really a big fan of the actor go ahead , support him in his decision. That's what is expected if you truly love someone. Support the guy or move on.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirlnonasiAnarocksickspate22

kshows_fangirl Goldie
kshows_fangirl
kshows_fangirl

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:29am | IP Logged

I stood outside at mid-night to get my HP7 copy, my dad was convinced i was mad. 

Hey,
I have seen a lot popular shows and more stronger storylines, and very good looking lead couples like KYPH, Geet...even then fans were not as crazy enough to analyze each and every word coming out of the mouths of Gul, Barun, the cast, FB, Twitter, so yes this is the first time I have seen this, and to the point where the fans are imagining and making up stories, where they choose to believe what they want to..

If IPK moved people enough for this much craze it just cements IPK as a great show.

I am not passing any type of judgement my friend...
But there is a difference of being respectful to someone's own decision and being rude to the cast and crew w/o any fault of theirs...
To each his own...
Thanks for sharing your friend's craziness..I loved tht, Honestly, my appetite goes away too when India loses, and I always promise my family that I won't eat anything if India loses, but damn, I can't control myself, after an hour or so, I hide and eat, but of course my family catches me eating LOLLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GeepantsnonasiAnarocksickRockerchic

Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:34am | IP Logged

Hey,

I am not passing any type of judgement my friend...
But there is a difference of being respectful to someone's own decision and being rude to the cast and crew w/o any fault of theirs...
To each his own...
Thanks for sharing your friend's craziness..I loved tht, Honestly, my appetite goes away too when India loses, and I always promise my family that I won't eat anything if India loses, but damn, I can't control myself, after an hour or so, I hide and eat, but of course my family catches me eating LOLLOL

LOLI get where you're coming from. 

It gets out of hand. But people are just dealing with things in their own way and hate is the best way to deal with things. 

Receiving hate is in the job description of the rich and famous, that's all i'm saying. 

In any case RC is completely a neutral party here. No petition from my side LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirlnonasi

Anarocksick IF-Rockerz
Anarocksick
Anarocksick

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 4:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bong.girl

Hello TM! I wish people would understand. You trying to make them see some sense is nothing but banging your head against a rock solid wall. People here fail to see sense. The man has himself stated over and over again that it is his personal decision. He wants to move on to better things. Greener pastures in the form of BW offers await him. Everybody here is working to make moolah. He himself admitted to sticking with IPK for so long because it was making profitable business. They all were making money. Now he wants to move on to bigger things. Nobody forced him. In fact SP/ PH/CVs did their best to accommodate him when he went to shoot for his movie for 40 days. They had done enough to retain him, accommodate him.  But when a man's mind is mad up you really can't do much except respect his wishes and let him go.  

And it is pathetic the way they are engaging in name calling. It is abhorrent and juvenile. If you are really a big fan of the actor go ahead , support him in his decision. That's what is expected if you truly love someone. Support the guy or move on.

agreed!! I do feel like banging my head now!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

spate22

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 10:31pm | IP Logged
The mental asylum is sooo waiting for these people!!! ShockedLOLLOL

Shreya
Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 11:15pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Oyster

Originally posted by sun_shine_girl

YAWWWAAANNN

Here's something for you:

Aqalmand aur bay-waqoofu mein kuch na kuch aeib zaroor hota hai
Magar aqalmand apnay aeib ko khud dekhtaa hai
Aur bay-waqoofu ka aeib dunyaa dekhti hai

-Saadi

Translation:

Both the wise and the fools have some shortcoming
But the wise herself sees her own shortcoming
While the world sees the fools' shortcoming

Given your level of thinking and interests, I highly doubt you'd know Saadi. But reading him will probably do you much more good than sending tons of meaningless emails to SP which are most likely shifted to the junk folder without being opened.. I hope it does not hurt your sentiments cuz I'd have said exactly the same thing to my younger sister.

And I think you're intelligent enough to guess that I won't spend more time than this in responding to you cuz then I'd be the bay-waqoof who does not see her own shortcoming.

Thankoo Niki.

Go to top