Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF!!!! Blahblah-ing Pg21 (Page 21)

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nivedeeta1992

LOL
Originally posted by spate22

Originally posted by nonasi

Originally posted by nonasi

Originally posted by -SmileAway-

Have the people stopped embarrassing themselves now that it's been revealed that Sobti was behind it all?

I heard some people arguing that the interview was scripted *sigh*

Unfortunately, no. Conspiracy theories reign supreme. Confused

If only we all put this much energy into our real lives, the world might actually be a better place.

So, true!! They have freaking lost their minds!! Angry Why would Barun have two dramas that he has to read scripts for??!! Onscreen and offscreen??!! LOLROFL Where would he find the time to do that??!! LOLLOL But, but Barun didn't stammer with Gul so it means it's scripted!! LOL Well, Barun also doesn't stammer in his interviews with Sanaya either!! Does that mean their interviews were also scripted too??!! Uh, shocking!! ShockedShocked Dun, dun, dun!! LOLLOL ROFL Iss Idiocy Ko Kya Naam Doon?!! LOLLOLROFL

Shreya

LOLLOLLOL

Hey hey, Bhaiyya is Superman. He can do anything. Bas. LOL

Oh, yeah, I forgot!! Thanks!! Not only that, he is God!! Please worship him!! LOLLOL No wonder the poor boy is tired!! OuchLOLLOL

Shreya

Only one reponse LOLLOLLOL..u totally had me in splits..Barun have had so much time in his hands, since 1.5 years, that he read the script first and then gave his interview w/ Sanaya and Gul...LOLLOL...I am liking this scenario more and  more, any other crazy stuff can these fans come up with? LOL

I don't know where they get these silly ideas, man!! LOLLOL  Funny thing is that other people buy it!! ConfusedLOLROFL

Shreya

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirlnonasi

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:18pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blahblah16

- I saw his interview with Gul...initially I din't want to watch it... but then I ran into it..so oh well LOL.

Must I say that I really liked the interview? Yes it was all planned to ease the fans. But the things they talked about was very practical at all levels. Barun and Gul seemed at ease with each other and that's the only reason Barun was able to talk to so much. Otherwise I have to say he sucks at interviews and gives really unformed and straight answers. But not in this one. But do I think it was scripted? 

No.

But it's another things that his employer was the one taking the interview. So there was no way in the world he was going to say that he hated the story line etc etc. 

But seriously that part was actually funny! A woman making a grown 28 year old man cry? LOL

I'm sure they don't have the time to script stupid shit like that. But it was clear from that interview and that radio show with Noreen that he's leaving! and that it's his own decision! And I don't see why the fans are not accepting it!

But was there any outcome of the interview OR did they make anything clear?

Again. No.

Very smartly played actually!

I think he's going to leave/quit the show... but they don't want to come out and say it because of the UK show or whatever.

So am I going to watch the show after Barun leaves and there's no story left for my liking, just because we can't be unfair to Sanaya?

Again. No. I don't run a charity house here. Honestly I don't even feel like watching the diwali track either. Like whatever the f**k was yesterday's episode about?

Blah! I'm done with bloopers!-

He says he's not leaving the show but taking a break!! We should give him benefit of the doubt, no?!! But it also depends on the next track which has me really curious!! Smile Sanaya did say there will be twists and turns coming so it could be good stuff!! Smile I just don't want the show to end because of these people!! Angry I think now Barun might lose his job because of this protest!! It sounds like it!! Anyway, let's see!! Wink

Shreya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kshows_fangirlAmritsari.JugniAnarocksick

nonasi IF-Dazzler
nonasi
nonasi

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 10:43pm | IP Logged

- I saw his interview with Gul...initially I din't want to watch it... but then I ran into it..so oh well LOL.

Must I say that I really liked the interview? Yes it was all planned to ease the fans. But the things they talked about was very practical at all levels. Barun and Gul seemed at ease with each other and that's the only reason Barun was able to talk to so much. Otherwise I have to say he sucks at interviews and gives really unformed and straight answers. But not in this one. But do I think it was scripted? 

No.

But it's another things that his employer was the one taking the interview. So there was no way in the world he was going to say that he hated the story line etc etc. 

But seriously that part was actually funny! A woman making a grown 28 year old man cry? LOL

I'm sure they don't have the time to script stupid shit like that. But it was clear from that interview and that radio show with Noreen that he's leaving! and that it's his own decision! And I don't see why the fans are not accepting it!

Again. No.

I think he's going to leave/quit the show... but they don't want to come out and say it because of the UK show or whatever.

So am I going to watch the show after Barun leaves and there's no story left for my liking, just because we can't be unfair to Sanaya?

Again. No. I don't run a charity house here. Honestly I don't even feel like watching the diwali track either. Like whatever the f**k was yesterday's episode about?

@ blue: Omg, yes! It's so difficult to understand him when he's on his own in interviews. Confused

It honestly looked like they've come to terms with it (though Gul actually looked quite emotional). But why it came out before the UK trip is beyond me (unless of course he's leaving before then and this was to mentally prepare us...); I really thought we wouldn't find out for sure until after the trip, back when this whole drama began in September.

Lol, Tuesday's epi was quite subdued/muted and didn't make a whole lotta sense (how the f**k did they forget that Khushi was the one who gave that exact same phatakhe speech to Lavanya last year???). But curiosity, habit, and a sad connection to this show will keep me watching, though less excitedly...Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdice1001AnarocksickS.Stephy

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:13pm | IP Logged

They still don't get it!! Anyway, I'm gotta to sleep!!  Night!! ErmmSmileWink

Shreya

LOL!!! ...and the best reply award goes to you Tongue

good night!

LOLLOLWink

Shreya

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anarocksick

Operaqueen IF-Rockerz
Operaqueen
Operaqueen

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:52pm | IP Logged

No.

Again. No.

I did not watch the interview and do not plan to, it is just a PR excercise for Barun and Gul. All the Barun maniacs here seem to want to read too much into it.  It's high time they move one and start worshipping and stalking some other hot looking TV star. 

Geepantskshows_fangirl

march2011 IF-Dazzler
march2011
march2011

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 11:59pm | IP Logged
seriuosly i read thw wu but won't watch it...u are right in certain ways...we are embarassing ourselves but the fact remain that we love the show...for me sarun matters more...or better arshi...
WHATEVER THE REASONS OF HIS QUITTING I THINK WE WON'T GET TO KNOW THE REAL TRUTH AS THERE IS SO TWISTED STORIES HERE THAT ITSELF CAN CREAT STORIES...
WE GOT A LOVELY SHOW...A MINDBLOWING LOVESTORY WE FAN COME TO TERMS WITH IT...FOR ME A BEAUTIFUL END WILL BE FANTASTIC
Rockerchic IF-Rockerz
Rockerchic
Rockerchic

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:06am | IP Logged
Fan craze is not uncommon or unheard of. 

In fact i would say the IPK fans are tame.

I stood outside at mid-night to get my HP7 copy, my dad was convinced i was mad. 

My friend doesn't eat when India loses. I branded her crazy.

Actually craze and obsession is the norm not anything out of the ordinary. LOL

nonasiAnarocksick

kshows_fangirl Goldie
kshows_fangirl
kshows_fangirl

Posted: 14 November 2012 at 12:16am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rockerchic

Fan craze is not uncommon or unheard of. 

In fact i would say the IPK fans are tame.

I stood outside at mid-night to get my HP7 copy, my dad was convinced i was mad. 

My friend doesn't eat when India loses. I branded her crazy.

Actually craze and obsession is the norm not anything out of the ordinary. LOL

Hey,
I have seen a lot popular shows and more stronger storylines, and very good looking lead couples like KYPH, Geet...even then fans were not as crazy enough to analyze each and every word coming out of the mouths of Gul, Barun, the cast, FB, Twitter, so yes this is the first time I have seen this, and to the point where the fans are imagining and making up stories, where they choose to believe what they want to..

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

GeepantsnonasiAnarocksickRockerchic

Go to top