Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF!!!! Blahblah-ing Pg21 (Page 2)

-Siaa- Goldie
-Siaa-
-Siaa-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitar

I will continue to spam and mail cos I strongly believe that Barun, who has entertained us for the past 1.5 years, needs our love and support now.

I also believe that our efforts will bear fruit, and Barun will stay back till the serial is over.(whenever that may be!)

That's optimism!! I just hope so *fingers crossed*

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

rina25sun_shine_girlsmitarFlora3333pri_armaan

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:06am | IP Logged
If Starplus, 4 lions etc are not embarrassed by what they are doing which is wrong, why should we when we are doing what is right

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

arshi-foreverAchinta97winiwonkasana535rina25-Siaa-sreemeeraDalmuthuyaJammy-mayabegumsun_shine_girlsikhni_chandana.sTINA!Flora3333

sanja_here IF-Rockerz
sanja_here
sanja_here

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:08am | IP Logged
Thats it...couldnt agree more...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheThoughtCrimeAnarocksick

sayli_sarun IF-Rockerz
sayli_sarun
sayli_sarun

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:13am | IP Logged
Guess what i dont care if i m embarresing myself!!
I dont give 2 hoots about it!!!

What i care about is when this whole fiasco ends whatever the results may i will ne sarisfied that i did all that i possibly could hv!!
I gave my best!!
And i m proud of it!!
But i feel bad for u that u wont hv the same satisfaction!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Achinta97rina25-Siaa-samin6Dalmuthuyamayabegumsun_shine_girlchandana.sTINA!Flora3333

Anarocksick IF-Rockerz
Anarocksick
Anarocksick

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Siaa-

R

A dire situation in which a soldier knows he's put his life at stake though he knows the end result is the negative and yet he doesn't run away from the battlefield thinking 'Why am i still doing this!! Let me get out of here and keep intact my self-respect or else the opponent might laugh at my so-called bravery' and he runs of saving his life!! I dont think anyone soldier would do that coz he's not loosing his self-respect instead he's having a deep satisfaction and a sense of pride fighting till the end no matter what the outcome is gonna be!!

Oh yeah this is neither a battle nor supposed to be a matter of importance and priority!! But the matters of heart will always an upperhand!! Everyone loves the show here and want to fight it till the end..there's nothing embarassing abt it!!

Duniya jo bhi soche isse hume kya farak padtha hai!! Duniya sochti bhi hai aur baat bhi karti hai!! Lekin Farak padhta hai toh woh baat jo dil ko choo jata hai..and Sobti has been doing this for the past 14 months!! In return can't we just do this much or if not for him for our own selfish reasons of clearing our doubts and put an end to all this?

I agree with your points. But isn't it already clear that there's no more story? Why are we making him stay back? and the confusion in the air...about who to blame will be there. No one is going to come forward and clear it!

The fact remains...I'm with barun Sobti.. whatever he decides! but if he leaves the show I won't watch it!
Anarocksick IF-Rockerz
Anarocksick
Anarocksick

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sayli_sarun

Guess what i dont care if i m embarresing myself!!
I dont give 2 hoots about it!!!

What i care about is when this whole fiasco ends whatever the results may i will ne sarisfied that i did all that i possibly could hv!!
I gave my best!!
And i m proud of it!!
But i feel bad for u that u wont hv the same satisfaction!!

Oh I think I don't want the satisfaction either.

Honestly for me there is no more story in the show.. whatever could ahve been, the writers have killed it with some outrageous tracks.

I honestly think that the show should end. So I don't know exactly what everyone is fighting for. 

The decision I'd actually be satisfied with is the end of the show when Barun goes for his leave

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Geepants

coronapsyche IF-Rockerz
coronapsyche
coronapsyche

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
I will fight till I get an Answer

Dnt U ThinK we deserve an answer?? Or will we let them win & play with our emotions again ??

Choise is Urs. I chose to fight.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Flora3333

-Siaa- Goldie
-Siaa-
-Siaa-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by blahblah16

Originally posted by -Siaa-

R

A dire situation in which a soldier knows he's put his life at stake though he knows the end result is the negative and yet he doesn't run away from the battlefield thinking 'Why am i still doing this!! Let me get out of here and keep intact my self-respect or else the opponent might laugh at my so-called bravery' and he runs of saving his life!! I dont think anyone soldier would do that coz he's not loosing his self-respect instead he's having a deep satisfaction and a sense of pride fighting till the end no matter what the outcome is gonna be!!

Oh yeah this is neither a battle nor supposed to be a matter of importance and priority!! But the matters of heart will always an upperhand!! Everyone loves the show here and want to fight it till the end..there's nothing embarassing abt it!!

Duniya jo bhi soche isse hume kya farak padtha hai!! Duniya sochti bhi hai aur baat bhi karti hai!! Lekin Farak padhta hai toh woh baat jo dil ko choo jata hai..and Sobti has been doing this for the past 14 months!! In return can't we just do this much or if not for him for our own selfish reasons of clearing our doubts and put an end to all this?

I agree with your points. But isn't it already clear that there's no more story? Why are we making him stay back? and the confusion in the air...about who to blame will be there. No one is going to come forward and clear it!

The fact remains...I'm with barun Sobti.. whatever he decides! but if he leaves the show I won't watch it!

All we are asking is either the PH or SP or Barun himself to come out with a clear answer!! Why shouldn't they answer?and why shouldn't we ask them ?!! Like K says, har haq ke saath ek zimedaari bhi hoti hai!! If they have the right to dish out stories and ask us to watch it, then they have the equal responsibility of informing the viewers what is what and clear everything out?! 

If Barun himself wants to quit, no one has qualms here!! All we ask is let them end Arhi story, end the show or if they wanna continue take a leap, show SI to be daughter and continue what ever track they want but let it be the end of Arhi story!! If they are running out of story and ideas, close the show with a proper ending!! That's all!!But just give a proper and clear reason!! And yeah everyone does support Sobti here!! No one more, none less!

Edited by -Siaa- - 12 November 2012 at 8:59am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_shine_girlmoomin4455Anarocksick

Go to top