Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF!!!! Blahblah-ing Pg21 (Page 16)

loverofsarun Senior Member
loverofsarun
loverofsarun

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by spate22

Originally posted by loverofsarun

Loll seems like bull ki chamchay IF mai buri tarah se chah chuka hai... But to the ppl who are sensible enough to knw wat we doing.. Keeep spamminggg and spamminggg...And ti the ppl who doesnt have any job to do just keep making such post eg.this post... Lolll... Keep it up hehehehe

And what does that make you all??!! Barun's chamchis?!!Tongue

Shreya

Well i guess its worth to be barun ki chamchi compare to bull ki chamchi loll

kshows_fangirl Goldie
kshows_fangirl
kshows_fangirl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:22pm | IP Logged
LOL
Originally posted by TRND86

Originally posted by minimuffin86

I f**king loved your post! Nice to see a few sane people here, most are Mummies on Barun Crack, half of them lamenting the end of Rabba Ve's now that they've adopted a child... and these women then lovingly tuck their own children in bed... gives me the creeps to be honest

"Mummies on Barun Crack"ROFL The forum is in a sad state right now and your comment is going to bring the wrath of all these mommies. Dead Be ready for "war" my friend, be ready!! 

I loved especially, that part of the comment..it had me in splitsLOLLOLLOL..loved it to the core..

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

minimuffin86

rina25 Goldie
rina25
rina25

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Operaqueen

Originally posted by rina25

Originally posted by Operaqueen

Originally posted by rina25

oh just shut up if u dont want empress ur self then dont make a such a post here 

Wow you are " empressing"  yourself by using bad language ! Please show some civility pls

Bad language do you even know what is bad language 
oh you here only from this January had no idea what we are going through 

Haha I very well know what bad language is! And the fact that I am here from January does not make me less of a fan. How does that even matter???

rina25, telling some one to shut up off the bat isn't considered bad language, it is just considered down right rude and uncivil. And you have proved to be both. Irate fan I get, but Irate fan on a PMS binge is just plain psychotic.

May be true and She/he can tell me not to empress myself i do what i want and almost 3/4 forums people are doing here 
We do what we want if you dont care of Barun leave go and welcome the new commer then why is she/he making post not to do empress 
if i cannot say shut up 
then she/he also cannot say stop empress   
spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikita59

LOL

I loved ur post!! A big hug to u from my side!! Tongue..Fans have gone insane, and u r right the way they are begging, any normal person would be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves, and on top of it they are encouraging each other to continue this more...and I have read posts on other forum, where fans on other forum, are making fun of these forum fans. And, I really don't see any harm in that. B/c the way these guys have gone about doing it, any forum would be making fun of us. B/c seriously there is a limit to a person's persuasion for some actor to stay on the show.But, the way these guys have been doing it, is downright insulting to themselves and to the party they are pointing fingers at. They acutally have made a joke of themselves and the people whom they are saving it for, (who actually in my opinion are not being forced to quit, as these fans are seeing what they want to)..It is actually laughable to see how these fans are analyzing each and every video of Barun, after the news came out of his quitting, the fans are not leaving the articles, the twitters, and are making up stories like "Barun cried after Gul said something"..that is downright laughable to me, to see these fans saying, "Barun was being forced to act like that in sbb, or in the teaser interview with gul"...Tht is insane and as someone said bordered to obsessiveness...And, these fans actually trust someone from the forum, about a meeting going on, did the person give them any result? No! Actually, I seriously doubt, when are these fans, are going to stop pointing fingers, and insulting them...I just pray for Barun now...and honestly if Barun by any chance visited this forum, he would definitely Quit! LOLAs, Barun is nice, kind, very gentle and down to earth guy, who would actually get scared from these people. I am hundred percent sure, if he reads the comments that these fans have posted against his team, he would honestly feel as if why was he the one to play ASR? He would honestly say "bacaho, bachao"...LOL...But anyways, thank u for a good topic and a good post..I loved it for atleast some people still are saneSmile..and I hope the show goes for a long time, and I wish Barun success and happiness, he will be missed, but I love the show as a whole, and I don't mind watching after Barun leaves...and Happy Diwali!! 

And even if they do get confirmation from Barun and others, they still won't feel it was genuine!! They will still think it was forced, fake!! And the so called reliable sources will backtrack the their statements saying "We won, guys!! We did it!!" LOLLOL And they will still hate Gul and 4 Lions!! AngryLOL Did you hear what Barun called these so called reliable sources?!! "Birdies!!" I hope I'm not the only one who heard it in the interview teaser!! ConfusedLOLLOL They are laughing about this silliness!! LOLLOL

Shreya

Yeah I absolutely agree with u Shreya..LOLLOL...They have been numerous articles from very genuine newspapers, who have saying that Barun has quit already, but the fans twist his statement and say, "no, don't believe them, he was forced by the channel, or gul, or ph" LOLLOL...But u see the absolute insane thing is they tend to believe fans, who are on this forum, whom I really don't get how they can make the fans on IF believe that "Barun is in a meeting w/ the channel, and Gul is there..etc...I always laugh so hard when I see them making posts like these, b/c here you have a telly tadka article, and an sbb news, who are saying Barun has quit, but these fans want to believe that Barun is forced! But, they don't need any proofs believing other fans, who are giving them fake news, and wasting their time..LOLLOL...Haha, anyways, I am getting a good laugh now since the past few days seeing the posts and the topics posted on this forum, but just sit and relax i tell ya, and Happy Diwali to u too! 

Although, I believe Barun when he says that he will be on a long break!! Either way you have to quit if you're on a longer break!! It's formality!! Smile He obviously wants to take a break from playing the role but I wouldn't say he's not interested anymore!! But yeah, with 12 hours everyday you get bored!! Not giving enough time for your wife and family that's definitely on his mind, I guess!! I only work 8 hours a day and I feel tired end of the day!! Coming home cooking and cleaning up!! I get irritated because I can't get out of the kitchen fast enough and go to my room to be with my laptop!! EmbarrassedLOL  Yeah, no one will believe any solid news and will keep on hating!! OuchLOL You had a good laugh?!! I almost had a heartattack!! DeadLOL But now I'm starting to laugh it off again!! LOLLOL Yeah, Happy Diwali to you too!! Big smile And your family!! Big smile

Shreya

rina25

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged

Loll seems like bull ki chamchay IF mai buri tarah se chah chuka hai... But to the ppl who are sensible enough to knw wat we doing.. Keeep spamminggg and spamminggg...And ti the ppl who doesnt have any job to do just keep making such post eg.this post... Lolll... Keep it up hehehehe

And what does that make you all??!! Barun's chamchis?!!Tongue

Shreya

Well i guess its worth to be barun ki chamchi compare to bull ki chamchi loll

Sadly, Barun doesn't want any of his chamchis!! TongueLOLLOL

Shreya

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TRND86niharika111Anarocksick

TINA! IF-Rockerz
TINA!
TINA!

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
this thread disgusts me, on both sides. the name calling, the blatant rudeness. sick..just waiting for ipkknd to end or barun to leave cuz then i have no reason to ever come to this negative place ever again.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

.Morni.rina25Anarocksickspate22

shaam91 Goldie
shaam91
shaam91

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TRND86

I f**king loved your post! Nice to see a few sane people here, most are Mummies on Barun Crack, half of them lamenting the end of Rabba Ve's now that they've adopted a child... and these women then lovingly tuck their own children in bed... gives me the creeps to be honest

"Mummies on Barun Crack"ROFL The forum is in a sad state right now and your comment is going to bring the wrath of all these mommies. Dead Be ready for "war" my friend, be ready!! 

if its a war..then a war it is! bring it on..all this stupidity has me raring for a good verbal lashing to someone who deserves it!
sorry @TM i think i may just get ur thread closed!!

minimuffin86

kshows_fangirl Goldie
kshows_fangirl
kshows_fangirl

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:43pm | IP Logged

LOL

I loved ur post!! A big hug to u from my side!! Tongue..Fans have gone insane, and u r right the way they are begging, any normal person would be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves, and on top of it they are encouraging each other to continue this more...and I have read posts on other forum, where fans on other forum, are making fun of these forum fans. And, I really don't see any harm in that. B/c the way these guys have gone about doing it, any forum would be making fun of us. B/c seriously there is a limit to a person's persuasion for some actor to stay on the show.But, the way these guys have been doing it, is downright insulting to themselves and to the party they are pointing fingers at. They acutally have made a joke of themselves and the people whom they are saving it for, (who actually in my opinion are not being forced to quit, as these fans are seeing what they want to)..It is actually laughable to see how these fans are analyzing each and every video of Barun, after the news came out of his quitting, the fans are not leaving the articles, the twitters, and are making up stories like "Barun cried after Gul said something"..that is downright laughable to me, to see these fans saying, "Barun was being forced to act like that in sbb, or in the teaser interview with gul"...Tht is insane and as someone said bordered to obsessiveness...And, these fans actually trust someone from the forum, about a meeting going on, did the person give them any result? No! Actually, I seriously doubt, when are these fans, are going to stop pointing fingers, and insulting them...I just pray for Barun now...and honestly if Barun by any chance visited this forum, he would definitely Quit! LOLAs, Barun is nice, kind, very gentle and down to earth guy, who would actually get scared from these people. I am hundred percent sure, if he reads the comments that these fans have posted against his team, he would honestly feel as if why was he the one to play ASR? He would honestly say "bacaho, bachao"...LOL...But anyways, thank u for a good topic and a good post..I loved it for atleast some people still are saneSmile..and I hope the show goes for a long time, and I wish Barun success and happiness, he will be missed, but I love the show as a whole, and I don't mind watching after Barun leaves...and Happy Diwali!! 

And even if they do get confirmation from Barun and others, they still won't feel it was genuine!! They will still think it was forced, fake!! And the so called reliable sources will backtrack the their statements saying "We won, guys!! We did it!!" LOLLOL And they will still hate Gul and 4 Lions!! AngryLOL Did you hear what Barun called these so called reliable sources?!! "Birdies!!" I hope I'm not the only one who heard it in the interview teaser!! ConfusedLOLLOL They are laughing about this silliness!! LOLLOL

Shreya

Yeah I absolutely agree with u Shreya..LOLLOL...They have been numerous articles from very genuine newspapers, who have saying that Barun has quit already, but the fans twist his statement and say, "no, don't believe them, he was forced by the channel, or gul, or ph" LOLLOL...But u see the absolute insane thing is they tend to believe fans, who are on this forum, whom I really don't get how they can make the fans on IF believe that "Barun is in a meeting w/ the channel, and Gul is there..etc...I always laugh so hard when I see them making posts like these, b/c here you have a telly tadka article, and an sbb news, who are saying Barun has quit, but these fans want to believe that Barun is forced! But, they don't need any proofs believing other fans, who are giving them fake news, and wasting their time..LOLLOL...Haha, anyways, I am getting a good laugh now since the past few days seeing the posts and the topics posted on this forum, but just sit and relax i tell ya, and Happy Diwali to u too! 

Although, I believe Barun when he says that he will be on a long break!! Either way you have to quit if you're on a longer break!! It's formality!! Smile He obviously wants to take a break from playing the role but I wouldn't say he's not interested anymore!! But yeah, with 12 hours everyday you get bored!! Not giving enough time for your wife and family that's definitely on his mind, I guess!! I only work 8 hours a day and I feel tired end of the day!! Coming home cooking and cleaning up!! I get irritated because I can't get out of the kitchen fast enough and go to my room to be with my laptop!! EmbarrassedLOL  Yeah, no one will believe any solid news and will keep on hating!! OuchLOL You had a good laugh?!! I almost had a heartattack!! DeadLOL But now I'm starting to laugh it off again!! LOLLOL Yeah, Happy Diwali to you too!! Big smile And your family!! Big smile

Shreya

Same here, Shreya...I believe Barun really does need a LONG BREAK, and yeah that indirectly would mean he has quit...But, believe me the first two days, I was in shock with his news of taking the long break, but hey, i am not that insane lol, I am a  Masters Student too, after all my classes are done, I have a part-time job, to pay my bills, and by the time I get back, I am so tried that I just wanna sleep or have a good laugh to release the stress so I know what Barun must be going through, as spending time with family becomes less, when one is working for 12-14 hrs a day..And, I an not gng to stress myself more from this news of taking a break, as for me this is entertainment (a way of relieving that stress) , and not something to bang my head on, as I already have a stressful life, and I don't wanna add more to it, It is a show, and no matter what it must go on..so I am just gng to enjoy it..Smile..Happy Diwali to you and ur family too! Big smile

spate22

Go to top