Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF!!!! Blahblah-ing Pg21 (Page 10)

Hessa85 Goldie
Hessa85
Hessa85

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oyster

Thinking about the issue again, I might actually not mind going crazy for someone who knows me and likes me on a personal level. 

The funny thing is that my individual self is nonexistent for a celebrity, yet I spend the precious hours of my life in an attempt to please an actor for whom I am literally nonexistent. Why?! It means that I am not someone worth living for nor are the people around me. So I might as well spend my days serving a person to whom I shall remain eternally unknown. 

My advice to any person with such a belief would be to invest those hours in improving yourself so that one day you raise yourself to the level whereby the actor you love so much would actually know about your individual existence. Hopefully by then, you'd realize that you, not him, are worth living for. That your life is as important for you as his life is for him. That day he'll be as important to you as any other person on planet earth. 

luv it,  cant believe the comments on here over a drama and people who youve never met.  there is a life beyond tv

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TRND86moomin4455OperaqueenAnarocksick

premparbat IF-Rockerz
premparbat
premparbat

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by smitar

I will continue to spam and mail cos I strongly believe that Barun, who has entertained us for the past 1.5 years, needs our love and support now.

I also believe that our efforts will bear fruit, and Barun will stay back till the serial is over.(whenever that may be!)

Perfect Smita.

dear TM,  I understand where you are coming from and the dignity part...but I have grown up with a belief that in order to e heard you have to speak. There is tremendous power in protests and voicing of opinions and inno way are we going overboard here.

If the SP officials are getting harassed then we are doing are part well coz they need to know that we do not agree with their decisions and the way they are addressing the issue.

Yes we should be abusive or I'll mannered , which we are not.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rina25-Siaa-sun_shine_girl

kitkatkim Groupbie
kitkatkim
kitkatkim

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Showing love and wanting answers. I dunno that's any threat to anyone's dignity. Ugh!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sun_shine_girlsikhni_

rina25 Goldie
rina25
rina25

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:57pm | IP Logged
oh just shut up if u dont want empress ur self then dont make a such a post here 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sikhni_

Operaqueen IF-Rockerz
Operaqueen
Operaqueen

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rina25

oh just shut up if u dont want empress ur self then dont make a such a post here 

Wow you are " empressing"  yourself by using bad language ! Please show some civility pls

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Anarocksick

moomin4455 IF-Dazzler
moomin4455
moomin4455

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oyster

Thinking about the issue again, I might actually not mind going crazy for someone who knows me and likes me on a personal level. 

The funny thing is that my individual self is nonexistent for a celebrity, yet I spend the precious hours of my life in an attempt to please an actor for whom I am literally nonexistent. Why?! It means that I am not someone worth living for nor are the people around me. So I might as well spend my days serving a person to whom I shall remain eternally unknown. 

My advice to any person with such a belief would be to invest those hours in improving yourself so that one day you raise yourself to the level whereby the actor you love so much would actually know about your individual existence. Hopefully by then, you'd realize that you, not him, are worth living for. That your life is as important for you as his life is for him. That day he'll be as important to you as any other person on planet earth. 

Clap This is wise, wise advice. But when people are feeling irrational this flies out of the window. If we could all live like this we would all be happy and fulfilled. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

TRND86AnarocksickOyster

spate22 IF-Sizzlerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Operaqueen

Originally posted by rina25

Wow you are " empressing"  yourself by using bad language ! Please show some civility pls

"Empress" or "impress?"Confused LOL

Shreya

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

TRND86rina25OperaqueenAnarocksick

-chamkilli- IF-Stunnerz
-chamkilli-
-chamkilli-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:00pm | IP Logged
well if we get humiliated how does it affect u 

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

pulu1995kkksrLoveusanayarina25sun_shine_girlsikhni_Flora3333

Go to top