STOP EMBARRASSING YOURSELF!!!! Blahblah-ing Pg21 - Page 11

Posted: 11 years ago
agree
why to lower are self esteems just for a show
and about someone comparing it to soldiers and battle , i would like to say a war is a war , it is for a country , even comparing it to a serial is an insult of the patriotic feelings of millions , and a war ofcourse has an outcome even if u are loosing and u die , u are considered a shaheed , whereas in this case we clearly know , there can be no favourable outcomes , and if we loose we would be called bunch of despo fans which is definitely an insult to some sane minds with some self respect . a channel is a channel and it can do anything it wants , thinking practically , for a channel trp is bigger than popularity , we know iss pyaar is emmensely poplular , but it doesn't generate the required large trps as diya aur baati and Ehmmbh etc . So the channel can do WHATEVER it wants with the show , even after our protests .
So lets face it , instead of mailing and spamming every minute ,
lets just stop and see what happens , if star knows the impact , so does sobti .
He knows millions of fans are trying to stop him from quitting .
Can't he himself change his decision , here star is atleast trying , but he doesn't seem to reconsider his decision about his LONG BREAK .
Peace
Originally posted by shai95

agree
why to lower are self esteems just for a show
and about someone comparing it to soldiers and battle , i would like to say a war is a war , it is for a country , even comparing it to a serial is an insult of the patriotic feelings of millions , and a war ofcourse has an outcome even if u are loosing and u die , u are considered a shaheed , whereas in this case we clearly know , there can be no favourable outcomes , and if we loose we would be called bunch of despo fans which is definitely an insult to some sane minds with some self respect . a channel is a channel and it can do anything it wants , thinking practically , for a channel trp is bigger than popularity , we know iss pyaar is emmensely poplular , but it doesn't generate the required large trps as diya aur baati and Ehmmbh etc . So the channel can do WHATEVER it wants with the show , even after our protests .
So lets face it , instead of mailing and spamming every minute ,
lets just stop and see what happens , if star knows the impact , so does sobti .
He knows millions of fans are trying to stop him from quitting .
Can't he himself change his decision , here star is atleast trying , but he doesn't seem to reconsider his decision about his LONG BREAK .
Peace

Very good points made! and I agree to all of it!

But the people who are "fighting the battle"... they are well quite bullheaded about it. If you read the comments on this thread...you'd know
haha you said it buddy!

frankly..they are all gone cases. i was alarmed to see the wailing and the crying about him leaving. 

i do sadly feel you (we) are wasting our breath. more fun trolling i think πŸ˜‰
Originally posted by rina25

Bad language do you even know what is bad language 
oh you here only from this January had no idea what we are going through 

Please do share. We can have a Dr. Phil 101 here. It could be liberating.
God, I was having chest pain from reading all these nonsense posts of the so called "TRUTH" is!! Because of anger rising in me!! I thought I would never calm myself down!! It was quite a strange feeling!! This forum in not good for the health!! πŸ€’πŸ˜† Sadly, the madness doesn't stop!!πŸ€” πŸ˜† People have made up their minds that there is some conspiracy behind the scenes!! πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Shreya
Originally posted by TheThoughtCrime

Please do share. We can have a Dr. Phil 101 here. It could be liberating.

HAHAHAHAHAH XD!
Agreed! All the peeps spamming.. or should I say irritating 4Lions etc. need to stop. You guys are behaving like children, to the point where it's downright embarrassing

Originally posted by spate22

God, I was having chest pain from reading all these nonsense posts of the so called "TRUTH" is!! Because of anger rising in me!! I thought I would never calm myself down!! It was quite a strange feeling!! This forum in not good for the health!! πŸ€’πŸ˜† Sadly, the madness doesn't stop!!πŸ€” πŸ˜† People have made up their minds that there is some conspiracy behind the scenes!! πŸ€ͺπŸ˜†

Shreya

"THE REAL TRUTH : BARUN WAS FORCED!!!"

πŸ˜†

"I CANNOT IGNORE HIS PUFFED EYES IN THE INTERVIEW VIDEO WITH GUL, HE HAD BEEN CRYING?"

🀣
Originally posted by blahblah16

"THE REAL TRUTH : BARUN WAS FORCED!!!"

πŸ˜†

"I CANNOT IGNORE HIS PUFFED EYES IN THE INTERVIEW VIDEO WITH GUL, HE HAD BEEN CRYING?"

🀣

Yes, he was forced!! Someone pulled a gun over his head, and about to pull the trigger slowly until he said yes!! πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ€£

Shreya
I loved ur post!! A big hug to u from my side!! πŸ˜›..Fans have gone insane, and u r right the way they are begging, any normal person would be embarrassed and ashamed of themselves, and on top of it they are encouraging each other to continue this more...and I have read posts on other forum, where fans on other forum, are making fun of these forum fans. And, I really don't see any harm in that. B/c the way these guys have gone about doing it, any forum would be making fun of us. B/c seriously there is a limit to a person's persuasion for some actor to stay on the show.But, the way these guys have been doing it, is downright insulting to themselves and to the party they are pointing fingers at. They acutally have made a joke of themselves and the people whom they are saving it for, (who actually in my opinion are not being forced to quit, as these fans are seeing what they want to)..It is actually laughable to see how these fans are analyzing each and every video of Barun, after the news came out of his quitting, the fans are not leaving the articles, the twitters, and are making up stories like "Barun cried after Gul said something"..that is downright laughable to me, to see these fans saying, "Barun was being forced to act like that in sbb, or in the teaser interview with gul"...Tht is insane and as someone said bordered to obsessiveness...And, these fans actually trust someone from the forum, about a meeting going on, did the person give them any result? No! Actually, I seriously doubt, when are these fans, are going to stop pointing fingers, and insulting them...I just pray for Barun now...and honestly if Barun by any chance visited this forum, he would definitely Quit! πŸ˜†As, Barun is nice, kind, very gentle and down to earth guy, who would actually get scared from these people. I am hundred percent sure, if he reads the comments that these fans have posted against his team, he would honestly feel as if why was he the one to play ASR? He would honestly say "bacaho, bachao"...πŸ˜†...But anyways, thank u for a good topic and a good post..I loved it for atleast some people still are sane😊..and I hope the show goes for a long time, and I wish Barun success and happiness, he will be missed, but I love the show as a whole, and I don't mind watching after Barun leaves...and Happy Diwali!!