Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anarocksick thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: sun_shine_girl

Appreciate your thought.
But the thing is this is something that we really believe in...I know I have said this before.
And when you really believe in something you can go to any extent to see it work.
Why would anyone get embarrassed by what we are doing.
We have not included anyone (who was not willing) in our protests or petitions.
So why would anyone be embarrassed, question whether we lack dignity or self-respect?
How have we embarrassed some of you?
I truly want to know.
Maybe we would be in a better position to understand each other.
Peace.

No you haven't embarrassed any of your fellow member, but just yourself. But that's obviously none of my business. So I'll let it be.

But just one question? Why are you fighting for it? What's left in it anyway? Somewhere gul was right. The story has in fact run its course. Now they are just dragging to make money. There could have been way better tracks... but well we've lost that now.

So even if he stays back...what then? How could they take forward the story? They can't always show happy-happy-couple-having-kids... there's no point.

so what are you fighting for?

If he wants to leave let him go... and the PH and Star Plus are just f**king around honestly!
sspoorthy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
hey u stop that yyy wat is ur problem though i am not going to stop calling or mailing or spamming  i dearly want ARSHI then i definetly want SARUN so i will go on spamming till they bring ARSHI together either ipk or ipk season 2 i don't care but i wont see some random guy as arnav 

it's up to u if u will spam or not don't say us and i can see we are going 2  achieve our goal of stop BARUN or NO IPK or END IPK and IPK season 2
Anarocksick thumbnail
Originally posted by: sspoorthy

hey u stop that yyy wat is ur problem though i am not going to stop calling or mailing or spamming  i dearly want ARSHI then i definetly want SARUN so i will go on spamming till they bring ARSHI together either ipk or ipk season 2 i don't care but i wont see some random guy as arnav 

it's up to u if u will spam or not don't say us and i can see we are going 2  achieve our goal of stop BARUN or NO IPK or END IPK and IPK season 2

well it's your wish, sweetie. It was just a suggestion. It's upto you to use it or not 😊
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: blahblah16

No you haven't embarrassed any of your fellow member, but just yourself. But that's obviously none of my business. So I'll let it be.
You are so right buddy...It is none of your business whether I/we embarrass ourselves or not.

But just one question? Why are you fighting for it? What's left in it anyway? Somewhere gul was right. The story has in fact run its course. Now they are just dragging to make money. There could have been way better tracks... but well we've lost that now.
IPKKND if handled properly, can take care of all its unfinished tracks. But thats just something I believe in..

So even if he stays back...what then? How could they take forward the story? They can't always show happy-happy-couple-having-kids... there's no point.

so what are you fighting for?

If he wants to leave let him go... and the PH and Star Plus are just f**king around honestly!

If we want to fight for Barun to remain in the show, please let us do that.
As I said, this is our way of dealing with the issue.
And as I read some posts, people are finding it a shitfest, good that you are having a gala time.
But let us be.
Do not be embarrassed on our behalf.
Do not be concerned.
Do not bother whether we have dignity or not.
Why so much concern over people who are embarrassing you guys. How, I would not know...
We are not your responsibility. Thank God.
People have their own beliefs, passions...let them be.

Anarocksick thumbnail

👍🏼 Please continue doing so by all mean.

P.S.- I never said You're embarrassing me. I just merely said that you guys are embarrassing yourselves!
TheThoughtCrime thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

You are so right buddy...It is none of your business whether I/we embarrass ourselves or not.

IPKKND if handled properly, can take care of all its unfinished tracks. But thats just something I believe in..

If we want to fight for Barun to remain in the show, please let us do that.
As I said, this is our way of dealing with the issue.
And as I read some posts, people are finding it a shitfest, good that you are having a gala time.
But let us be.
Do not be embarrassed on our behalf.
Do not be concerned.
Do not bother whether we have dignity or not.
Why so much concern over people who are embarrassing you guys. How, I would not know...
We are not your responsibility. Thank God.
People have their own beliefs, passions...let them be.

This is emotion talking. I get you, I really do.

But I tell it like it is.

I love IPKKND too.

Everyone is entitled to his/her opinion here.
..ashiya.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The spamming does make a difference and we'll try until we get any official statement abt him leaving..
Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6

I am surprised to learn that you have time to comment on people doing such things...
Do not worry about us.
We are fine.
We are not embarrassed.
Not ashamed.
If we want to do something, we would do it.
Its our life.

No it's not really your life; otherwise, you would have lived for yourself. 
sun_shine_girl thumbnail
Originally posted by: Oyster

You have opened my eyes...I was blind all these days
I had no idea what I was doing with my life...Not giving free gyan, not keeping an eye on what others are doing...
Let me do what you are doing with your life
Commenting on how people should live their lives...
Giving advice, unsolicited ones...

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Just the way you are living it
By commenting on my life...
😲

Oyster thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 6
Thinking about the issue again, I might actually not mind going crazy for someone who knows me and likes me on a personal level. 

The funny thing is that my individual self is nonexistent for a celebrity, yet I spend the precious hours of my life in an attempt to please an actor for whom I am literally nonexistent. Why?! It means that I am not someone worth living for nor are the people around me. So I might as well spend my days serving a person to whom I shall remain eternally unknown. 

My advice to any person with such a belief would be to invest those hours in improving yourself so that one day you raise yourself to the level whereby the actor you love so much would actually know about your individual existence. Hopefully by then, you'd realize that you, not him, are worth living for. That your life is as important for you as his life is for him. That day he'll be as important to you as any other person on planet earth.