Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

How many of you will actually... (Page 6)

sargamfriends Senior Member
sargamfriends
sargamfriends

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:52pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by CDlove

Originally posted by sargamfriends

lets just make it simple now that you have realised that we are no fools (incase you havnt then you really shouldnt be at a post to read this) retain Barun and get the story back on track and if he wants to leave THEN END IT RESPECTFULLY...and after reading this you still give us your old crappy answers and expect us to give chance to the new story line without Barun and some new actor and keep questioning us if we have watched Veera and what not...then please be ready to face the much educated emotional fools who are itching to make the call and cancel the subscription...I for one would rather use that money for some good cause then to invest in people who do nothing else but insult us.

well I agree with you except for the above part.

Is it really fair of us to ask them to end the show JUST because one actor is quiting? How do we know that SP is entirely responsible for what's happening? All the parties involved in this probably have a hand in the mess.

You me and everyone else would want the show to end with the leads but it would be morally wrong and unreasonable for requesting such  a thing when we think of the hundred other people who would be loosing jobs with this move.

I'd say give them a chance. See if the replacement works. If you cannot bear to watch it, dont! Let people who might want to watch, watch! If the replacement doesn't work, the show will die a natural death.

About star plus playing with our emotions, that I agree, Their conduct is neither professional or sensitive. So it's entirely up to you if you want to unsubscribe them or not due to their haphazard conduct. What I dont like is the selfishness of our request on ending the show after an actor decides to quit. why should his personal decision hinder the livelihoods of hundreds of others?

whtever u say is actually right...yup u heard me in normal circumstances if Barun would have voiced his wishes about quitting i would have still wanted him to stay bt i would support the rest...hwever they have lied soo much about the whole fiasco tht we as viewers feel cheated and hence there is such a huge backlash...if they would have been honest from the beginning things would have been different...but because they lies things gt messy...we kept asking is he quitting and they kept playing with our emotions saying nooo...and thn suddenly oh i am taking a longish break...thn barun is quitting...they wronged us and coz we feel cheated we as viewers wil fidn it very hard to view the show in the positive light tht we use to...they need to learn tht they cannot always think tht we r stupid and get away with everythng...unfortunalty and i accept this is unfair the rest of the cast is suffering too especially sanaya who has always given her 1000%

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Tulips123lazylad8-FauZisamin6

lazylad8-FauZi IF-Dazzler
lazylad8-FauZi
lazylad8-FauZi

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:01pm | IP Logged
I agree...but heart bleeds for Sanaya...she deserves better...even if we watch the show for her...that's how I started...watching for Sanaya...but the ph is making her a clown...her clothes...ott...it hurts me a lot!!!!!

Sanaya is mahaan!!!!!

Needs a better role.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sargamfriends

sargamfriends Senior Member
sargamfriends
sargamfriends

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by lazylad8-FauZi

I agree...but heart bleeds for Sanaya...she deserves better...even if we watch the show for her...that's how I started...watching for Sanaya...but the ph is making her a clown...her clothes...ott...it hurts me a lot!!!!!

Sanaya is mahaan!!!!!

Needs a better role.

yup she went through a total character assassination...she is no more the Khushi we came to love and respect...

Go to top