Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

How many of you will actually... (Page 4)

sargamfriends Senior Member
sargamfriends
sargamfriends

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cia_09

after geet   mess   i never watched  life ok.   this is only  drama  i  watch  on tv .   if   barun quit    i will  not bother  to see  starplus

i loved GeetLOL...and thn i fell in love with ARSHI...if they cant give us tht thn they can sit and watch their own shows

ashmir24 Goldie
ashmir24
ashmir24

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:34am | IP Logged
good one friend.
I am having the same feeling they are playing a game on us.
And I specified that in many post .
and finaly one post gave me the clarification.which I have to stay stisfied witth what she said.
Some thing is realy fishy about this issue.
india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3284571.this is Tia's post where I had all the dicussions with ,in regarding the Issue.it is in the 22nd page.

Again it says we have to wait till thursday .so confused !!!?????
I too hope barun is not part of it.
I surely will quit the show ,not because Im a dead fan of  barun ,Im not that crazy about any such actor or actress .But I always want to keep the one IPK with Arshi played by sanayaand barun as aSR and Kushi which carved beautifully in my heart stay there till I die.i dont want to spoil the charm of the memories i tied up with their beautiful and unique love.I dont want to watch it with another person ,because my heart dont want to see another Asr with kyshi.
So one thing is 100% sure .ill quit the show if Barun do not come back.
let them do what ever they want...i didnt start to watch the show because iam so crazy about any one of them.
i found the show to be very unique,with a powerful script and direction.that effected me to got stick to it.
Iam not  a serial person ,this is my first indian show i ever watched this one.other shows I had tried waching 2,3 episodes but found very boring and pathetic and made my mind I never will watch an indian show in my life.but accidently i came to watch one of the beautiful episode of IPK and its magic stick me to .I will not continue the show without Barun,but I will watch another show if it has the same charm if BArun is not there but all the other members are there.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sargamfriends

samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:39am | IP Logged
I will too. I do not like people who lie and people who think we can be manipulated and also people who can not convince their star actor to stay back. It means they lack negotiation skills.

sargamfriends

sargamfriends
sargamfriends

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:02am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ashmir24

good one friend.
I am having the same feeling they are playing a game on us.
And I specified that in many post .
and finaly one post gave me the clarification.which I have to stay stisfied witth what she said.
Some thing is realy fishy about this issue.
india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3284571.this is Tia's post where I had all the dicussions with ,in regarding the Issue.it is in the 22nd page.

Again it says we have to wait till thursday .so confused !!!?????
I too hope barun is not part of it.
I surely will quit the show ,not because Im a dead fan of  barun ,Im not that crazy about any such actor or actress .But I always want to keep the one IPK with Arshi played by sanayaand barun as aSR and Kushi which carved beautifully in my heart stay there till I die.i dont want to spoil the charm of the memories i tied up with their beautiful and unique love.I dont want to watch it with another person ,because my heart dont want to see another Asr with kyshi.
So one thing is 100% sure .ill quit the show if Barun do not come back.
let them do what ever they want...i didnt start to watch the show because iam so crazy about any one of them.
i found the show to be very unique,with a powerful script and direction.that effected me to got stick to it.
Iam not  a serial person ,this is my first indian show i ever watched this one.other shows I had tried waching 2,3 episodes but found very boring and pathetic and made my mind I never will watch an indian show in my life.but accidently i came to watch one of the beautiful episode of IPK and its magic stick me to .I will not continue the show without Barun,but I will watch another show if it has the same charm if BArun is not there but all the other members are there.

true if we are being cheated thn we need to voice it...i love Sanaya and I have to admit tht after this show I have becme Barun Sobti's fan but in saying tht i am nt tht big of a fool tht if he wants to pursue smethng else thn force him to stay...but whts happening here is fishy...he is nt being allowed or is nt being open about the situation..leaving us all in the dark...and it is getting very frustrating...i m nt sure if this channel is worth this much time and effort...
sargamfriends
sargamfriends

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by samin096

I will too. I do not like people who lie and people who think we can be manipulated and also people who can not convince their star actor to stay back. It means they lack negotiation skills.

they either lack it or they dnt want it...I mean think abt it why would Barun want to upset such a huge fan following whn he knws tht fans are important tht too for a film carrier based on MAMR which is a) nt evn released yet and b) sorry to say it is nt evn much awaited movie...i mean he is smart...smart enough to knw bollywood means gng against the likes of Salman and Sharukh who have IMMENSE fan following...and nt to mention their popularity...he is nt a fool to let go of a bird in hand to go catch the two in the bush...
samin6 IF-Dazzler
samin6
samin6

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:32am | IP Logged
I was wondering what would happen if all of us stop subscription of not only startv but all the satellite connections in our place if Barun leaves. I know I am going to do that. For the dish package in one place have to pay 90$/mnth and have in 3 places. which is 270$/mt.  I can use that money for better things if they do not care enough for us to make an actor stay back.

I know I am not the only one. If all of us cancel our subscriptions and let the distributor know in no uncertain terms why we are canceling their subscription.

Finally I think starplus is being very stubborn and they are lacking negotiating skills. We have not even heard of Barun in a new movie, this is some made up false news. We deserve better then lies.

If they refuse to take Barun back, then I would definitely cancel all cable connections I have and also ask people whom I know to do that. I know if I ask them they would.

I know they are rich and powerful, but who made them that way. We consumers did, with our money which we spent on them. We pay to watch IPKKND with Barun Sobti and Sanaya Irani. Anything else comes with it is a bonus. So if I am not getting what I am paying for why should I pay.

Let us say  you go to a store to buy a book, the store keeper always gives you a chocolate free. Then one day you go and the store keeper tells you oh please pay, I am giving you the chocolate, but I do not have the book to give you. Will you pay the price of the book to that storekeeper for a free chocolate when you are not getting the book?

sargamfriends

MastMalang IF-Sizzlerz
MastMalang
MastMalang

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
I will cancel subscription as soon BS rrole is done in IPK

sargamfriends

medha16 IF-Rockerz
medha16
medha16