Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sargamfriends thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: saalu1

I will cancel subscription as soon BS rrole is done in IPK

lol they really did mess with the wrong lot...
sargamfriends thumbnail
Originally posted by: medha16

awesome post!!!did u send this?

aww thank you and yes i did send it and meant every word...they are being plain ridiculous now😡
Originally posted by: sargamfriends

true if we are being cheated thn we need to voice it...i love Sanaya and I have to admit tht after this show I have becme Barun Sobti's fan but in sayinbg tht i am nt tht big of a fool tht if he wants to pursue smethng else thn force him to stay...but whts happening here is fishy...he is nt being allowed or is nt being open about the situation..leaving us all in the dark...and it is getting very frustrating...i m nt sure if this channel is worth this much time and effort...

it make sence what you are saying...{but in sayinbg tht i am nt tht big of a fool tht if he wants to pursue smethng else thn force him to stay...but whts happening here is fishy...} lets see where they are taking this to.
sargamfriends thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashmir24

it make sence what you are saying...{but in sayinbg tht i am nt tht big of a fool tht if he wants to pursue smethng else thn force him to stay...but whts happening here is fishy...} lets see where they are taking this to.

precisely if he wants to pursue films why the whole drama of i am gnna take a longish break and thn star plus cmng up with different reasons...dnt kwn wht they are upto anymore...its almost like Barun is told wht to say and nt wht he wants to say or else why would he hide???
ManmarziyanTeri thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Well I don't watch any other indian tv soaps, the only reason I had the international package subscription put in was so that I could watch IPK. So yes I will be cancelling the subscription if they do not continue with Barun as Arnav, if they end it because he's leaving then I'll cancel it a few months later ðŸ˜†. Just so that they don't think the decision was wrong ðŸ˜›.
But yes if they continue it without Barun I will defo be cancelling it. I know it's only like 10 more a month but I'd rather spend that on my weekly shopping than waste it on a channel that can't meet their customers needs. And I will also make it clear to them as to why I cancel the subscription. 

I'll probably try and convince my dad to cancel the subscription for the package back home too (not mum cause she's obsessed with indian soaps -_-) I hope that goes well ðŸ˜†
CDlove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: sargamfriends

lets just make it simple now that you have realised that we are no fools (incase you havnt then you really shouldnt be at a post to read this) retain Barun and get the story back on track and if he wants to leave THEN END IT RESPECTFULLY...and after reading this you still give us your old crappy answers and expect us to give chance to the new story line without Barun and some new actor and keep questioning us if we have watched Veera and what not...then please be ready to face the much educated emotional fools who are itching to make the call and cancel the subscription...I for one would rather use that money for some good cause then to invest in people who do nothing else but insult us.

well I agree with you except for the above part.

Is it really fair of us to ask them to end the show JUST because one actor is quiting? How do we know that SP is entirely responsible for what's happening? All the parties involved in this probably have a hand in the mess.

You me and everyone else would want the show to end with the leads but it would be morally wrong and unreasonable for requesting such  a thing when we think of the hundred other people who would be loosing jobs with this move.

I'd say give them a chance. See if the replacement works. If you cannot bear to watch it, dont! Let people who might want to watch, watch! If the replacement doesn't work, the show will die a natural death.

About star plus playing with our emotions, that I agree, Their conduct is neither professional or sensitive. So it's entirely up to you if you want to unsubscribe them or not due to their haphazard conduct. What I dont like is the selfishness of our request on ending the show after an actor decides to quit. why should his personal decision hinder the livelihoods of hundreds of others?
Edited by CDlove - 11 years ago
sargamfriends thumbnail
Originally posted by: DropofDew

Well I don't watch any other indian tv soaps, the only reason I had the international package subscription put in was so that I could watch IPK. So yes I will be cancelling the subscription if they do not continue with Barun as Arnav, if they end it because he's leaving then I'll cancel it a few months later ðŸ˜†. Just so that they don't think the decision was wrong ðŸ˜›.

But yes if they continue it without Barun I will defo be cancelling it. I know it's only like 10 more a month but I'd rather spend that on my weekly shopping than waste it on a channel that can't meet their customers needs. And I will also make it clear to them as to why I cancel the subscription. 

I'll probably try and convince my dad to cancel the subscription for the package back home too (not mum cause she's obsessed with indian soaps -_-) I hope that goes well ðŸ˜†

😆 good plan of action...lol if he stays we stay and if he leaves we leave...lol BUT hehe please do let me knw hw u convincing ur parents goes...my mum too is obsessed with indian shows...and if i tel her to cancel it she will proly look at me as if i am her long lost enemy 😕
sargamfriends thumbnail
Originally posted by: CDlove

well I agree with you except for the above part.

Is it really fair of us to ask them to end the show JUST because one actor is quiting? How do we know that SP is entirely responsible for what's happening? All the parties involved in this probably have a hand in the mess.

You me and everyone else would want the show to end with the leads but it would be morally wrong and unreasonable for requesting such  a thing when we think of the hundred other people who would be loosing jobs with this move.

I'd say give them a chance. See if the replacement works. If you cannot bear to watch it, dont! Let people who might want to watch, watch! If the replacement doesn't work, the show will die a natural death.

About star plus playing with our emotions, that I agree, Their conduct is neither professional or sensitive. So it's entirely up to you if you want to unsubscribe them or not due to their haphazard conduct. What I dont like is the selfishness of our request on ending the show after an actor decides to quit. why should his personal decision hinder the livelihoods of hundreds of others?

whtever u say is actually right...yup u heard me in normal circumstances if Barun would have voiced his wishes about quitting i would have still wanted him to stay bt i would support the rest...hwever they have lied soo much about the whole fiasco tht we as viewers feel cheated and hence there is such a huge backlash...if they would have been honest from the beginning things would have been different...but because they lies things gt messy...we kept asking is he quitting and they kept playing with our emotions saying nooo...and thn suddenly oh i am taking a longish break...thn barun is quitting...they wronged us and coz we feel cheated we as viewers wil fidn it very hard to view the show in the positive light tht we use to...they need to learn tht they cannot always think tht we r stupid and get away with everythng...unfortunalty and i accept this is unfair the rest of the cast is suffering too especially sanaya who has always given her 1000%
lazylad8-FauZi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
I agree...but heart bleeds for Sanaya...she deserves better...even if we watch the show for her...that's how I started...watching for Sanaya...but the ph is making her a clown...her clothes...ott...it hurts me a lot!!!!!

Sanaya is mahaan!!!!!

Needs a better role.
sargamfriends thumbnail
Originally posted by: lazylad8-FauZi

I agree...but heart bleeds for Sanaya...she deserves better...even if we watch the show for her...that's how I started...watching for Sanaya...but the ph is making her a clown...her clothes...ott...it hurts me a lot!!!!!

Sanaya is mahaan!!!!!

Needs a better role.

yup she went through a total character assassination...she is no more the Khushi we came to love and respect...