Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

How many of you will actually...

sargamfriends thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
I want to ask this queation to each national and international viewer...how many of you will actually stay true to your words and cancel the channel subscription...i knw i will boycott the channel...frankly speaking right now i dont evn think i am fighting for Barun...honestly i do not know who i can trust and who i cannot...all i know is tht all of them together have played a dirty game with us...whether Barun is part of it or nt i dnt knw (my heart says he is not)...but right now i am more fighting for us...why have we been made fools...why have we been played with...one day he is taking a longish break and the next day he is quitting...why are we kept in the dark...i do not want to give thm the satisfaction of knwing that evn if they dnt give in to our requests we only give empty threats...so seriously how many of you are ready to actually make the call and canel the subscription...HOW MANY OF YOU WILL MAKE YOUR ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS

this was my latest email to them and i meant every word of it...i am so tired...i dont knw iss pyaar ko kya naam doon...m nt evn sure why i am in love with this show to this extent anymore

Knock knock anyone there????Do you guys listen...or hear what we your customers are asking...frankly speaking i do not know why we are asking when truly we should be demanding...after all we are the ones who invest our hard earned money into you guys to entertain us...i so dont know why we have been so respectful when you dont even show the decency of responding to us...frankly speaking i do not know what games you all are playing and who all are part of it...and yes may be you all sit around a table and laugh at us being emotional fools...but please remember next time you eat that because we are emotional fools you are eating that morsel of food...wouldnt it have been better to invest that money for someone who was in more need to food then investing in this channel and this show...today i  question you...do you think you deserve us loyal consumers...please let me save you the trouble of racking your brains for the answer and spell it out for you NO...

if you are rejoicing the fact that the number of emails and calls have gone down...then by all means enjoy this short lived enjoyment...we are all tired and drained...waiting for an answer...you all have insulted us to the T...giving crappy answers "going on a longish break" "has film offers" and dont know what bull crap...please by all means enjoy till the day you suddenly notice that the number of your consumers has gone down...the biggest problem with us is that we dont realise that the solution to come out all this crap is right there in front of us..one call away...all we have to do is pick up the phone and call sky and say "once upon a time i called you and requested to add star plus to my channels...then like a fool i happily paid for it and i did all this for just one show...but then the reality striked and i realised oh what a fool i have been and so please cancel the channel...and i will get my happily ever after."

Right now i am just waiting to make that phone call...u have insulted us and our intelligence enough...we accepted you open heartidly along with your ridiculous tag line rishta wahi soch nayi...please practice what you preach...

lets just make it simple now that you have realised that we are no fools (incase you havnt then you really shouldnt be at a post to read this) retain Barun and get the story back on track and if he wants to leave THEN END IT RESPECTFULLY...and after reading this you still give us your old crappy answers and expect us to give chance to the new story line without Barun and some new actor and keep questioning us if we have watched Veera and what not...then please be ready to face the much educated emotional fools who are itching to make the call and cancel the subscription...I for one would rather use that money for some good cause then to invest in people who do nothing else but insult us.

regards
Knock knock who is there
consumer
consumer who
consumer the big boss

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I definitely will for 2 reasons one primarily IPKKND and second we are moving to a better school district so anyways i have to make calls for change add etc etc so might as well scrap it ... of course the second reason is for my hubby if i tell him the truth he will laugh at me πŸ˜†
MeWantBanana thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 4
Damn girl that was awesome!!! and ive been crying this entire time after the news of barun leaving came and you know what? IM OFFICALLY GOING TO FREAKING CALL THE FREAKING IDIOTIC SATELITE PEOPLE AND CANCEL STAR PLUS IF THOSE f**kING RETARDS OF AN EXCUSE (UHM SO CALLED "STAR PLUS") DONT GIVE US A PROPER f**kING ANSWER HMPH! sorry got a little carried away but u can understand what im going through right now, i just freaking wish i could go up to the Gul bitch (bas***d snake slime face of an even worse excuse) and strangle her until she freaking begs for OUR SOBTI to come back!!! :D

THAT FELT GOOD :D
vandana.sagar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
I will stop watching! 
SiasCreations thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
We've cancelled the subscription already. Not entirely because of this situation but maybe SP will get the message.
sargamfriends thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: _disha_

I definitely will for 2 reasons one primarily IPKKND and second we are moving to a better school district so anyways i have to make calls for change add etc etc so might as well scrap it ... of course the second reason is for my hubby if i tell him the truth he will laugh at me πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† i knw tell me abt it...if i tell my parents they will just stare at me as if i have two heads...lol i just really want star to knw tht we will do wht we say...btw ur moving couldnt have cme at a better timingπŸ˜›...
sargamfriends thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: epicperson7

Damn girl that was awesome!!! and ive been crying this entire time after the news of barun leaving came and you know what? IM OFFICALLY GOING TO FREAKING CALL THE FREAKING IDIOTIC SATELITE PEOPLE AND CANCEL STAR PLUS IF THOSE f**kING RETARDS OF AN EXCUSE (UHM SO CALLED "STAR PLUS") DONT GIVE US A PROPER f**kING ANSWER HMPH! sorry got a little carried away but u can understand what im going through right now, i just freaking wish i could go up to the Gul bitch (bas***d snake slime face of an even worse excuse) and strangle her until she freaking begs for OUR SOBTI to come back!!! :D

THAT FELT GOOD :D

πŸ˜† trust me totally get ur frustration...its like giving ur all and still u end up at the same point...m totally gnna get over star plus post this drama🀒
sargamfriends thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: .Ghausia.

We've cancelled the subscription already. Not entirely because of this situation but maybe SP will get the message.

🀒 they better lol they are thick skulls...
_disha_ thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: sargamfriends

πŸ˜† i knw tell me abt it...if i tell my parents they will just stare at me as if i have two heads...lol i just really want star to knw tht we will do wht we say...btw ur moving couldnt have cme at a better timingπŸ˜›...

πŸ˜ƒ
sargamfriends thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: vandana.sagar

I will stop watching! 

same 😊