India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

CANT DO THIS ANYMORE :(

MeWantBanana Senior Member
MeWantBanana
MeWantBanana

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
HEY GUYS JUST WANTED TO SAY THAT I DONT KNOW WHETHER I WILL CONTINUE MY FF AFTER HEARING THE HORRIBLE HEART WRENCHING NEWS ABOUT BARUN LEAVING THE SHOW OFFICIALLY, IM LITERALLY IN TEARS AND I JUST CANT DO THIS ANYMORE, IM STILL FIGHTING BUT I DONT THINK HE IS GOING TO CHANGE HIS MIND, SO IM NOT ENTIRELY SURE IF  WILL CONTINUE IT BUT IF U GUYS WANT ME TO JUST COMMENT DOWN BELOW I MAY START AGAIN WHEN I FEEL A BIT BETTER, AND JUST HOPE AND PRAY, THAT BARUN CHANGES HIS DECISION CUZ THE SHOW WITHOUT BARUN OR SANAYA IS JUST USELESS, I DID NOT ONLY WATCH THE SHOW FOR ITS AWESOME EPIC CHARACTERS BUT I WATCHED IT ALSO CUZ OF OUR SARUN, IF ONE OF THEM LEAVES, NO ONE CAN EVER TAKE THEIR PLACE ON THE SHOW AND IN MY HEART,TILL NOW TAKE CARE AND I WILL JUST KEEP PRAYING... Cry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

krisha06swat.gLilButterfly003

jeesie Senior Member
jeesie
jeesie

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:35am | IP Logged
Don't loose ur hope , it's not to late, war is still on , sp and hp r giving us false information , they want us to stop , they want us to calm down , plz keep emailing and calling them sp have a power to stop Barun trust me

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

nomad.ness-Koeli_Appy-

MeWantBanana Senior Member
MeWantBanana
MeWantBanana

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:46am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jeesie

Don't loose ur hope , it's not to late, war is still on , sp and hp r giving us false information , they want us to stop , they want us to calm down , plz keep emailing and calling them sp have a power to stop Barun trust me

Still even the thought of it hurts and stings alot!! :( i freaking called sp like a hundred times today, and i dont even live in india!! my phone bills would have gone up, my poor dad :( but still im not gonna stop fighting and my mom and all my cousins are with me, they are pretty much torturing sp right now calling them every min lol but im serious i will freaking murder 4Lions if Barun leaves, its better if they end the show with sarun on a happy note than bringing some Girrafe...oh sorry i meant Viraf ass to come take our hotwa's place!!!! no way in a million years will i accept him.
Jyo.Arshi.IPK IF-Sizzlerz
Jyo.Arshi.IPK
Jyo.Arshi.IPK

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:56am | IP Logged
we all feel the same dear !!!! Cry

all we want nw is a beautiful end to IPKKND with Barun and Sanaya !!!!! 
LilButterfly003 IF-Sizzlerz
LilButterfly003
LilButterfly003

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:26am | IP Logged
Totally understand ur feeling...im like that too!!!!!!! keep faith n be strong who knows something positive is waiting ahead !!! i dont want IPK widout SaRun...not going to force u but will definitely be happy if u could continue as ur story is really nice...Embarrassed
Take care Tasneem n be strongSmile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top