India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Divide and Rule (Page 6)

JalebiG Goldie
JalebiG
JalebiG

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:57am | IP Logged
Well said FariClap You have penned down some logic to showcase the semblance that has been created to mask the chaos that is roaming around

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

stardust- IF-Rockerz
stardust-
stardust-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:00am | IP Logged
Fari, I've been out of all the drama till date LOL.

so i have 0 clue of what's going on. i only know know I'm gonna stand by Barun's decision and you know that about me.

i don't know who's having the last laugh but the whole episode only looked like a big laugh riot with so much dramaa :/

incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by premparbat

Fari

When I started to watch this show there were many people who had warned me of the fate of the show . Burnt from past experience I was asked to keep my expectations low but it was impossible to do so . I simply loved the show and the leads and despite several low points i always remembered the high ones.

never did I imagaine that they would go after the very people who have made the show come alive and the man who has given us a fantastic run ( I will also add Sanaya here , she has been exemplary ) 

i am not much of a political person and shy away from such nonsense and maybe if i was in Baruns place I too would decide that all this rubbish is not worth the toll it takes on one personally and professionally.

I for one believe the man and his current state  but also believe that once he is gone he is gone and I am gone too...

If he comes back on a different show I will lookout for him but for now all i ask is
Please Barun & Sanaya continue...or end the show in a happy ending...

Divide and Rule ..Castling or any such maneuvers are not for the simple minded audience as me.

Keeping my fingers crossed.

Ratna,

I shared my experience with you a long time ago. But I never imagined things would get so ugly with IPKKND. 

When the whole thing came out on Friday, I was completely shocked and numb because I couldn't believe what was happening. I am also  a simple viewer who loves the show, the character and actors. 

We have been cheated as viewers and we DO NOT deserve this.

I am feeling very sorry for Barun because I may not everything that happens behind the scenes, but I can connect the dots. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

premparbatcuppa_n_cricket

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by stardust-

Fari, I've been out of all the drama till date LOL.

so i have 0 clue of what's going on. i only know know I'm gonna stand by Barun's decision and you know that about me.

i don't know who's having the last laugh but the whole episode only looked like a big laugh riot with so much dramaa :/

Hola Sinnie...long time. Big smile

Yep...I know but I have no idea about the episode because I am yet to watch it. 

stardust-

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JelebiGovernaar

Well said FariClap You have penned down some logic to showcase the semblance that has been created to mask the chaos that is roaming around

Thank you Kanan.

Go to top