Divide and Rule (Page 4)

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by incandescent

Originally posted by pri_armaan

Amaziing! Absouletely brilliant post!

Not only because am a phangurl, but because this is so feaking logical and sensible!!!

Wont add more but only that Barun has been on the loosing end throughout this while and then we fans of Arhi/Sarun/IPK!!

His movie hasnt eevn released and such negative publiicty :( People blaming him, calling him unprofesisonal, now this is being said its all madmidaas thing and Barun was involved!!

All this is indeed harming his reputation and i just want his name to be clear! thats all!

And IPK to end with Arhi and ARHI=SARUN!

Thanks.

All the people who are blaming Barun's movie and the PH for this mess, did they actually how this will benefit them? It's not a big budget. Do people think this negative publicity will benefit them? 
Wahi toh!! I know any publicity is good publlicity but here fans have gone crazy, we al are aaginst PH and SP so if Barun will be blamed people will start reacting very extreme to him.
And whne any TV actor goes to Movies, its highly important for him to have his Loyal fanbase support its only good for him and his movie!
So why would he want to ruin that and why would Madmidaas want to do that!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

aishu30incandescent

Nightingale... IF-Dazzler
Nightingale...
Nightingale...

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
its all so depressing :(:(:(

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

pri_armaan IF-Sizzlerz
pri_armaan
pri_armaan

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:30am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Keshriya

Fari you spoke my mind, it breaks my heart to see this man being used and IMHO his career in both TV and BW are doomed. SP and PH have made sure of that. Him not having any backing in the industry has succumbed to pressure and being the humble and decent person he is not ready throw mud at anybody. He will never do that. I don't care if he doesn't return to the industry, all I want him to be is happy and be successful in what he does. As fans we have let him down completely. Both Barun and his fans are losers. Everybody else is moving on especially the mastermind Gul and her support SP. 

I agree with you Prema. 

We know his career is 'almost' doomed. But I still have faith that his goodness and and all the good wishes will not go in vain. If things don't work out, I hope he remains happy with whatever he is does.

The irony is, people here are posting analysis on how TV stars become two big for there boots. Someone's life and career is not a joke. 
This is indeed the saddest part!! Vey very bad!
But i belieev God will do him good :) He will be kind to this good, genuine soul! Big smile

aishu30incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged

Amaziing! Absouletely brilliant post!

Not only because am a phangurl, but because this is so feaking logical and sensible!!!

Wont add more but only that Barun has been on the loosing end throughout this while and then we fans of Arhi/Sarun/IPK!!

His movie hasnt eevn released and such negative publiicty :( People blaming him, calling him unprofesisonal, now this is being said its all madmidaas thing and Barun was involved!!

All this is indeed harming his reputation and i just want his name to be clear! thats all!

And IPK to end with Arhi and ARHI=SARUN!

Thanks.

All the people who are blaming Barun's movie and the PH for this mess, did they actually how this will benefit them? It's not a big budget. Do people think this negative publicity will benefit them? 
Wahi toh!! I know any publicity is good publlicity but here fans have gone crazy, we al are aaginst PH and SP so if Barun will be blamed people will start reacting very extreme to him.
And whne any TV actor goes to Movies, its highly important for him to have his Loyal fanbase support its only good for him and his movie!
So why would he want to ruin that and why would Madmidaas want to do that!!

It's not all that difficult to understand. 

cuppa_n_cricket

archie_79 IF-Dazzler
archie_79
archie_79

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged

Fari, frankly speaking, I dont care about SP or PH. Earlier I used to get tensed for TRPs, when Barun had gone on leave for the 1st time & even b4 remarriage when the TC article about Barun quitting came out. But after the handling of the post-marriage tracks by the PH, I am least bothered with them now. All I care for is Barun now.
As u know I was watching IPK now only due to Barun & now will quit along with him & follow him to his next project.
I agree with u that the person going to be most affected by all this is Barun. Hope people realize this. I really wish the rumored 3 film offers are true.

borregincandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by archie_79

Fari, frankly speaking, I dont care about SP or PH. Earlier I used to get tensed for TRPs, when Barun had gone on leave for the 1st time & even b4 remarriage when the TC article about Barun quitting came out. But after the handling of the post-marriage tracks by the PH, I am least bothered with them now. All I care for is Barun now.
As u know I was watching IPK now only due to Barun & now will quit along with him & follow him to his next project.
I agree with u that the person going to be most affected by all this is Barun. Hope people realize this. I really wish the rumored 3 film offers are true.

I understand your feelings Shilpa. 
_TheJoker- IF-Stunnerz
_TheJoker-
_TheJoker-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:33am | IP Logged
Fari these people have played such dirty politics and their biggest "galatfemi" is that we are Anjali and they are Shyam..!!
they need to open their eyes and realize that we all are not fools here! the particular lady who tried to clear her name by giving a over night made video should come up with a clear cut statement if she is SO right! and she thinks that we are "fans" for no reason.. heck anyone can see the man and understand!!
who cares about what they do.. all i know we should not fall apart and let them win..!!

cuppa_n_cricketincandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:35am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Delicious_BS-

Fari these people have played such dirty politics and their biggest "galatfemi" is that we are Anjali and they are Shyam..!!
they need to open their eyes and realize that we all are not fools here! the particular lady who tried to clear her name by giving a over night made video should come up with a clear cut statement if she is SO right! and she thinks that we are "fans" for no reason.. heck anyone can see the man and understand!!
who cares about what they do.. all i know we should not fall apart and let them win..!!

I don't know Tashu, I am afraid we are already falling apart. Confused that's the impression I am getting.

cuppa_n_cricket

Go to top