Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Divide and Rule (Page 2)

GoGreen IF-Sizzlerz
GoGreen
GoGreen

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:47am | IP Logged
We are with Barun...

some thing was fishy when Gul came and supported the reporter than Barun...from then she started to sketch and implement the paln...how to make BArun a sapegoat.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishu30incandescentpri_armaan

kakon_k09 Groupbie
kakon_k09
kakon_k09

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:48am | IP Logged

any sensible person can understand, all the newbies spreading rumours,   media  ppl doing  yellow journalism ...who  is  behind this? If anyone  can do such cheap things then  they  can go lower, they  can do anything  .   . PH did this with geet serial now ipkknd is its next victim .

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaanincandescent

..mrinalini.. IF-Rockerz
..mrinalini..
..mrinalini..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:49am | IP Logged
Fari...it's a clear "divide and rule" policy...

Issue contradictory statements...we viewers are the easiest victim...feed us all kinds of crap news...make fun of people bringing out the truth and the deal is done...

IMO...Sobti wanted a break..maybe a short one..for whatever reasons..But the clever businesspeople that the producers are...cashed in on this situation...created a set up..where the actor can be blamed instead of the real culprits...

I have been asking this kostin everywhere..a 28 year old man...with no films in his hand...his debut movie still months away from releasing suddenly "makes up his mind" to "quit" a platform like IPK??!!When we are being told the show itself ends within two months...what might have caused Sobti to quit IPK at this juncture??!!Confused

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

aishu30sadianabilpremparbatanjaani07incandescentpri_armaan

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:50am | IP Logged
I am really broken inside. I have never been broken for the illogical tracks dished by the CVs but the news of Barun quitting is taking a toll on me. I can't focus on studies well and I feel really hurt. I greatly love Sarun and Arshi. I don't want anyone to replace them. 

pri_armaanincandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sampin

Fari...it's a clear "divide and rule" policy...

Issue contradictory statements...we viewers are the easiest victim...feed us all kinds of crap news...make fun of people bringing out the truth and the deal is done...

IMO...Sobti wanted a break..maybe a short one..for whatever reasons..But the clever businesspeople that the producers are...cashed in on this situation...created a set up..where the actor can be blamed instead of the real culprits...

I have been asking this kostin everywhere..a 28 year old man...with no films in his hand...his debut movie still months away from releasing suddenly "makes up his mind" to "quit" a platform like IPK??!!When we are being told the show itself ends within two months...what might have caused Sobti to quit IPK at this juncture??!!Confused

Exactly Sam.

Using the excuse that Barun's movie release has been purposefully delayed is so lame. Movies can get delayed for many reasons.

If the PH were honest, they would have issued a straightforward statement. They haven't answered any of our questions. 

Why release a video with Gul and Barun? 

aishu30..mrinalini..pri_armaan

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
Originally posted by CrazySree

Amazing Post yaa...Thumbs Up to all your points!!

Nothing to add or rant anymore coz i am jus tired... But i so don't want to see sheepy singhams winningDead

Thanks Sree.

I know, I don't want that either. If they win, fans lose.

..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricketpri_armaan

SaraJL Goldie
SaraJL
SaraJL

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
I agree!
PH irresponsible behaviour towards show,cast mainly Barun is quite doubtful.
If they were innocent they would have said something earlier when we were questioning them. At that time they thought we are bunch of stupid fangirls who will be blackmailed by few picture of ARHI... They did not understand that we genuinely care about this show. WE follow this show like it's out of this world... We daily discuss every episode, point out wrong and right in the show, charcater sketch and everything... Still PH treated us like stupid girls or something which is very rude from their part. We didn't deserve this cold attitude from this PH.
Not only this they made Barun stand alone where people, fans every one questioning him, This is extremely non professional behaviour again from PH. Who does that to their own star lead of the show? If they really care they would be honest with us when this stupid rumour first started.
Why the whole cast is leaving one by one? No reply from PH.
BUT when this whole drama went out of control, people started pointing their fingers at PH + mostly GUL...What they did??? let fans go crazy through whole weekend, but came with this scripted Interview with Barun first day after weekend... ONLy to save that lady's face by making Barun say whatever they want.
They could have done this earlier, but no poor Gul wasn't attacked then,how can they? There was no need.
I so hate these people including SPAngryDead

Edited by SaraJL - 12 November 2012 at 7:09am

pri_armaanincandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by SaraJL

I agree!
PH irresponsible behaviour towards show,cast mainly Barun is quite doubtful.
If they were innocent they would have said something earlier when we were questioning them. At that time they thought we are bunch of stupid fangirls who will be blackmailed by few picture of ARHI... They did not understand that we genuinely care about this show. WE follow this show like it's out of this world... We daily discuss every episode. We point out wrong and right in the show, charcater sketch and everything... Still PH treated us like stupid girls or something which is very rude from their part. We didn't deserve this cold attitude from this PH.
Not only this they made Barun stand alone where people, fans every one questioning him, This is extremely non professional behaviour again from PH. Who does that to their own star lead of the show? If they really care they would be honestly with us when this stupid rumour first started.
Why the whole cast is leaving one by one? No reply from PH.
BUT when this whole drama went out of control, people started pointing their fingers at PH + mostly GUL...What they did??? let fans go crazy through whole weekend, but came with this scripted Interview with Barun first day after weekend... ONLy to save that lady's face by making Barun say whatever they want.
They could have done this earlier, but no poor Gul wasn't attacked then,how can they? There was no need.
I so hate these people including SPAngryDead

Ditto !! 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

pri_armaan

Go to top