Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..mrinalini.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 11 years ago
Fari...it's a clear "divide and rule" policy...

Issue contradictory statements...we viewers are the easiest victim...feed us all kinds of crap news...make fun of people bringing out the truth and the deal is done...

IMO...Sobti wanted a break..maybe a short one..for whatever reasons..But the clever businesspeople that the producers are...cashed in on this situation...created a set up..where the actor can be blamed instead of the real culprits...

I have been asking this kostin everywhere..a 28 year old man...with no films in his hand...his debut movie still months away from releasing suddenly "makes up his mind" to "quit" a platform like IPK??!!When we are being told the show itself ends within two months...what might have caused Sobti to quit IPK at this juncture??!!😕
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
I am really broken inside. I have never been broken for the illogical tracks dished by the CVs but the news of Barun quitting is taking a toll on me. I can't focus on studies well and I feel really hurt. I greatly love Sarun and Arshi. I don't want anyone to replace them. 
incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Originally posted by: sampin

Fari...it's a clear "divide and rule" policy...

Issue contradictory statements...we viewers are the easiest victim...feed us all kinds of crap news...make fun of people bringing out the truth and the deal is done...

IMO...Sobti wanted a break..maybe a short one..for whatever reasons..But the clever businesspeople that the producers are...cashed in on this situation...created a set up..where the actor can be blamed instead of the real culprits...

I have been asking this kostin everywhere..a 28 year old man...with no films in his hand...his debut movie still months away from releasing suddenly "makes up his mind" to "quit" a platform like IPK??!!When we are being told the show itself ends within two months...what might have caused Sobti to quit IPK at this juncture??!!😕

Exactly Sam.

Using the excuse that Barun's movie release has been purposefully delayed is so lame. Movies can get delayed for many reasons.

If the PH were honest, they would have issued a straightforward statement. They haven't answered any of our questions. 

Why release a video with Gul and Barun? 

incandescent thumbnail
Originally posted by: CrazySree

Amazing Post yaa...👍🏼 to all your points!!

Nothing to add or rant anymore coz i am jus tired... But i so don't want to see sheepy singhams winning🤢

Thanks Sree.

I know, I don't want that either. If they win, fans lose.
SaraJL thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree!
PH irresponsible behaviour towards show,cast mainly Barun is quite doubtful.
If they were innocent they would have said something earlier when we were questioning them. At that time they thought we are bunch of stupid fangirls who will be blackmailed by few picture of ARHI... They did not understand that we genuinely care about this show. WE follow this show like it's out of this world... We daily discuss every episode, point out wrong and right in the show, charcater sketch and everything... Still PH treated us like stupid girls or something which is very rude from their part. We didn't deserve this cold attitude from this PH.
Not only this they made Barun stand alone where people, fans every one questioning him, This is extremely non professional behaviour again from PH. Who does that to their own star lead of the show? If they really care they would be honest with us when this stupid rumour first started.
Why the whole cast is leaving one by one? No reply from PH.
BUT when this whole drama went out of control, people started pointing their fingers at PH + mostly GUL...What they did??? let fans go crazy through whole weekend, but came with this scripted Interview with Barun first day after weekend... ONLy to save that lady's face by making Barun say whatever they want.
They could have done this earlier, but no poor Gul wasn't attacked then,how can they? There was no need.
I so hate these people including SP😡🤢

Edited by SaraJL - 11 years ago
incandescent thumbnail
Originally posted by: SaraJL

I agree!
PH irresponsible behaviour towards show,cast mainly Barun is quite doubtful.
If they were innocent they would have said something earlier when we were questioning them. At that time they thought we are bunch of stupid fangirls who will be blackmailed by few picture of ARHI... They did not understand that we genuinely care about this show. WE follow this show like it's out of this world... We daily discuss every episode. We point out wrong and right in the show, charcater sketch and everything... Still PH treated us like stupid girls or something which is very rude from their part. We didn't deserve this cold attitude from this PH.
Not only this they made Barun stand alone where people, fans every one questioning him, This is extremely non professional behaviour again from PH. Who does that to their own star lead of the show? If they really care they would be honestly with us when this stupid rumour first started.
Why the whole cast is leaving one by one? No reply from PH.
BUT when this whole drama went out of control, people started pointing their fingers at PH + mostly GUL...What they did??? let fans go crazy through whole weekend, but came with this scripted Interview with Barun first day after weekend... ONLy to save that lady's face by making Barun say whatever they want.
They could have done this earlier, but no poor Gul wasn't attacked then,how can they? There was no need.
I so hate these people including SP😡🤢

Ditto !! 
pri_armaan thumbnail
Amaziing! Absouletely brilliant post!

Not only because am a phangurl, but because this is so feaking logical and sensible!!!

Wont add more but only that Barun has been on the loosing end throughout this while and then we fans of Arhi/Sarun/IPK!!

His movie hasnt eevn released and such negative publiicty :( People blaming him, calling him unprofesisonal, now this is being said its all madmidaas thing and Barun was involved!!

All this is indeed harming his reputation and i just want his name to be clear! thats all!

And IPK to end with Arhi and ARHI=SARUN!
trina2010 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Yeah possible Fari.
Btw I just heard that his movie is slated to release in April 2013. Why would he want to quit IPK then? Makes no sense. I am confused as hell.
Btw for me IPK is about Arhi and till the end it should be Arhi only
samin6 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I agree with you. Now I believe that they have been taking us for a ride. They have in the past asked all the actors to leave and told us they left for better prospects.
incandescent thumbnail
Originally posted by: pri_armaan

Amaziing! Absouletely brilliant post!

Not only because am a phangurl, but because this is so feaking logical and sensible!!!

Wont add more but only that Barun has been on the loosing end throughout this while and then we fans of Arhi/Sarun/IPK!!

His movie hasnt eevn released and such negative publiicty :( People blaming him, calling him unprofesisonal, now this is being said its all madmidaas thing and Barun was involved!!

All this is indeed harming his reputation and i just want his name to be clear! thats all!

And IPK to end with Arhi and ARHI=SARUN!

Thanks.

All the people who are blaming Barun's movie and the PH for this mess, did they actually how this will benefit them? It's not a big budget. Do people think this negative publicity will benefit them?