India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Divide and Rule

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged

That's exactly what they have done. One group knows it's just a ploy. The other group now firmly believes the PH had no fault and it was just a figment of phangirl imagination. I am not the one to change anyone's mind, believe what you want. I don't have any inside news, I am just using my common sense here. 

They conveniently shift all the blame on Barun, his movie ambitions, his movie etc. Show he is all 'buddy buddy' with Gul so now people who already had doubts about Barun, are believing that he is quitting by choice.

What happens next? Fandom gets divided which was united in their mission till yesterday.  Now a section of fans who believe Barun is being made a scapegoat are fighting for him. Others who were skeptics have accepted that it was Barun's choice and he wants to quit. So why should IPKKND fans and IPKKND fans suffer for him. If he can be selfish, we can selfish too.

Until now IPKKND fans who could not bear to see Khushi with anyone else or Arnav with anyone else, wants a new man for Khushi. People don't care that it was story of star crossed lovers Arnav and Khushi.

So ultimately who's the loser here?

Barun Sobti, the scapegoat who's small budget movie hasn't released yet. But if his movie flops, his BW career tanks, and doesn't get a second chance in Television, it is his fault after all.

Fans, who can't bear to see the star crossed lovers with anyone else, may just quit the show disheartened.

Fans, who no longer care for Sobti and Arhi because Sobti doesn't care, continue to watch a show, which is IPKKND only by its name.

If the show works with a new male lead, the PH wins.

If the show doesn't work with a new male lead, the PH still wins because it was Barun who left the show and it's his entirely fault.

PH, who until now gave us half baked tracks, butchered characters beyond recognition and even announced that IPKKND has run its course and call their own show a 'money making machine', prove that they cared for fans, cared for the story and they don't ditch old babies for new babies.

Who are the losers here?

Barun Sobti who takes / gets all the blame.

Fans who supported Barun Sobti.

Fans who loved Arnav, Khushi and their epic love

Fans who are gullible enough to believe only one man is responsible for all this mess.

Just think about who is having the last laugh. 

PS: sorry for typos. 

A very Happy Diwali to all !!

Edited by incandescent - 12 November 2012 at 9:51am

The following 54 member(s) liked the above post:

Kmandusimpserendipity235shreenishkala74dimishraSu_SomerholicAR_ArShisj_arhiArShiFever.sadianabilvinu.srSaraJLTanumonsammymasaishu30nomad.nessIshi2012payasa-Siaa-JalebiGNightingale...meens80fareesamin6archie_79shubz1borregvellainsaanarshi21samanthanacuppa_n_cricket..mrinalini..shree10soapsudsshar19GoGreenSidda8anjaani07Akanksha-Keshriyavkp1989Ni1234stardust-deeps_92newmoon2011cocoatreepri_armaanuswah...Tanu...pup03.MyriadOfHues._TheJoker-ILTHBEBArnieBoyBarun

mahamluvsbs IF-Sizzlerz
mahamluvsbs
mahamluvsbs

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
iknw faree , barun has nthing to do in it  ! i support this guy  with opne heart !

he has been made a scapegoat

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

aishu30Nightingale...borreg..mrinalini..Arshig8shar19pri_armaanincandescent

ArnieBoyBarun IF-Stunnerz
ArnieBoyBarun
ArnieBoyBarun

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:30am | IP Logged
glorified liars, SP and PH

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

borregincandescent...Tanu...

faree IF-Dazzler
faree
faree

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
for ph and sp its all bussiness thats all

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:39am | IP Logged
Fari unfortunately most of this is true..

But honestly there is one thing I am dead sure about 'IF BARUN DOESNT want to quit'
we are safe!

there is a way out of this mess for us loyal fans ONLY IF HE himself has NO inclination to quit and the PH is the one responsible!
then everything we are doing will yield positive results as the only problem is the PH and it can be easily replaced and retain everything and everyone else..

but IF god forbid Barun has any real inclination on his own to leave we are screwed...

So I am simply praying that is is not the latter..

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

innocentgreenNightingale...vellainsaanArshig8...Tanu...incandescentcocoatree

cuppa_n_cricket IF-Rockerz
cuppa_n_cricket
cuppa_n_cricket

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:41am | IP Logged
Amazing Post yaa...Thumbs Up to all your points!!

Nothing to add or rant anymore coz i am jus tired... But i so don't want to see sheepy singhams winningDead

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

aishu30incandescentpri_armaan

cocoatree IF-Sizzlerz
cocoatree
cocoatree

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:44am | IP Logged
Its all hidden politics..Ouch

And well done cards played  by SP . ph !!Confused

nothing finally we r loosers !!Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

incandescent

incandescent IF-Sizzlerz
incandescent
incandescent

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by princessunara

Fari unfortunately most of this is true..

But honestly there is one thing I am dead sure about 'IF BARUN DOESNT want to quit'
we are safe!

there is a way out of this mess for us loyal fans ONLY IF HE himself has NO inclination to quit and the PH is the one responsible!
then everything we are doing will yield positive results as the only problem is the PH and it can be easily replaced and retain everything and everyone else..

but IF god forbid Barun has any real inclination on his own to leave we are screwed...

So I am simply praying that is is not the latter..

I know a lot depends on Barun's decision. But Sunara at times, people have to do things they don't want to. You have been an active member of the forum. I am sure you know where to look and if you did, I believe you already understand the situation. 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

aishu30..mrinalini..cuppa_n_cricket...Tanu...pri_armaan

Go to top