Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

~*~Ur FiRsT iMpReSsIoN aBoUt GuRiKa~*~ (Page 2)

-AarYaholic- IF-Rockerz
-AarYaholic-
-AarYaholic-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:26am | IP Logged
OK...My memory is like that of Sanjay Singhania of Ghajini LOL
so...I really don't remember much
But my first exposure to GC and KS is all thanks to PV's promos :)

COLOGY IF-Rockerz
COLOGY
COLOGY

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:39am | IP Logged
nice post DivyaMonkey Emoticons

ma 1st impression GC : first tym wen i watched in Geet, i was like ...omg!! he is dashing!! tot he would b same in reality too. but to contrary wen i watched SBB segment of GC n dd...i was stunned. he is soMonkey Emoticons ...man of honesty!! n so chilled out in real lyf.

kratzz!! : i had nt watched r read abt her b4( i mean hw sh is in real lyf):
wen i watched her during the launch of PV i was very sure these two would create an epic!! n same happnd!!

GurikaMonkey Winks
IsYaRoCHeR IF-Sizzlerz
IsYaRoCHeR
IsYaRoCHeR

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:41am | IP Logged
WinkWinkWink Honestly, there are no best words to describe their friendship I guess... Wink

Let me start with Gurmeet,

EmbarrassedEmbarrassed Ehem.. Ehem.. I first saw him in Punar Vivah promo in the TV.. I was like.. WOW! Embarrassed A hot and handsome guy he is..! LOL And my mum came.. and said.. Isya u don't have any other work except finding handsome man on TV..! I told her.. Maa.. U see him yourself.. Naah! Ahaa.. Then when my mom saw him.. my mother told me.. OMG! You're right! Hahahahax! LOLLOLLOL I told her back.. Yeah! I told u.. EmbarrassedEmbarrassed And we were all waiting for the show, and here I am.. Going Gaga all over him! EmbarrassedEmbarrassed

Then here come my Jhansi Ki Rani, Kratika,

Kratika has always kept me remember my late uncle...Cry My late uncle was her biggest die hard fan.. Smile He loves watching Jhansi.. And so me and my family, we all love how she stood up for her country ( I mean Laxmibai) Truly saying, she has bring that character very well... And for this reason and due to my uncle, I could not hate or ignore Kratika.. Seriously, I love her a lot! Wink She is awesome and pretty now as Aarti.. 

For Gurika,

as being written, I have no exact words to describe their friendship bond! They are crazy together! LOL Whenever I saw video of their offscreen, LAUGHING has become their TheorY! hahahaha! LOLLOLLOL What can I tell u, I love them! I thank god coz I have watched PV.. And I want to watch it till the END! Big smileBig smileBig smile

Nice post dear! Thx...! Happy Diwali...! Big smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Punar Vivah Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index