Punar Vivah

~*~Ur FiRsT iMpReSsIoN aBoUt GuRiKa~*~

-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
Hello my All Lovable AARYANS n PVIANS..
Hope All Are Excited to watch today KC epi just Like Me.....
Congratulation to Whole PunarVivah Team For Winning ZRA

PV ROCKING!!!
Many Articles are coming to make our Mind Busy..
.Leave Everything njoy today epi!!!
Coming to my Post...
Its nothing guys...Say about ur Impression About Gurmeet n Kratika...
I mean We Always Impressed By their Acting n Physique by Watching Onscreen...

But we will be connected to them Personnally through Articles we Read About them...Or Some Interview Videos we seen about them Will made a Great Impression on Us....
So Tell about the First Article or Read or Seen About Gurmeet ,Kratika and Gurika...

First My Turn

Gurmeet: First Article Read About Gurmeet was in TAMIL Article named "AVAL VIKATAN"...It was Ramayan Time Found Article About Gurmeet n Debina About their Love Story...

Kratika:I didnt read any article...It was JKR time...Watched Kratika Masti with some kid in JKR set in Rain...Tat was the First Video made some Impression About Kratika!!she was so cute n Happy in that Video..

Gurika:First Article abt Gurika...Its about they Are going to do Our Show Punar Vivah...n First Impressed video is Offscreen Moment of Gurika in Holi Celebration...totally impressed by them...

Ok Guys Now Ur turn...
Just to increase Forum Activity...
Happpy Haapppy Diwali to All my Lovable Yarooos...
PV rocking..
Aarya Rockingg!!
Love u alll!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shalini28 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
hey divya nice post.
and happy diwali.
I came across an artcile in IF only for Gurmeet and it is based on anger meter. From that article my 1st impression was that Gurmeet is a cool person and dont get angry easily and after reading more articles I came to know that Gurmeet is a humble and simple person. love him so much.

About Kratika I came to know about her when the PV news 1st came. And after reading it I came to know that she is a sweet and good person.

About Gurika I love them 
-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Originally posted by: shalini28

hey divya nice post.

and happy diwali.
I came across an artcile in IF only for Gurmeet and it is based on anger meter. From that article my 1st impression was that Gurmeet is a cool person and dont get angry easily and after reading more articles I came to know that Gurmeet is a humble and simple person. love him so much.

About Kratika I came to know about her when the PV news 1st came. And after reading it I came to know that she is a sweet and good person.

About Gurika I love them 

Thank u Shallu...
Always We Love AARYA!!!!
akui1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

This is my first Indian serial that I am watching so the first time I saw them was on the show...The scene was before the wedding when Prateik and Paridhi and many others were dancing...Anyway, I was not paying attention to the TV (my sis was watching this show cause she thinks the guy is kinda cool and I wanted to tell her something which was why I was in the living room) until this particular scene when Aarti looked very shocked/confused...Based on this, here goes my impression:

1. Kartika - wonderful actress... I was totally curious to find out what happened after watching her expression...Then my sis filled me in abt the divorce lie and the precap showed she was gonna tell him and I started watching this show to find out if they are gonna get married and what will happen...not regularly at first but I was totally hooked soon after..

2. Gurmeet - I did not think he did much or said much in that scene so I did not form any impression of him...

Then the first off-screen thingy that I watched was the scene where Aarti gave Yash the thermometer on SBS/SBB????

Kartika/Gurmeet - they were both laughing a lot in that segment and I thought..OMG! What jovial people...They seem to be enjoying acting in this show...And even during the interview, they were like sooo happy and were laughing a lot...

shalini28 thumbnail
Originally posted by: DivyaMishty

Thank u Shallu...
Always We Love AARYA!!!!

-MishtyBlue- thumbnail
Originally posted by: akui1984

This is my first Indian serial that I am watching so the first time I saw them was on the show...The scene was before the wedding when Prateik and Paridhi and many others were dancing...Anyway, I was not paying attention to the TV (my sis was watching this show cause she thinks the guy is kinda cool and I wanted to tell her something which was why I was in the living room) until this particular scene when Aarti looked very shocked/confused...Based on this, here goes my impression:

1. Kartika - wonderful actress... I was totally curious to find out what happened after watching her expression...Then my sis filled me in abt the divorce lie and the precap showed she was gonna tell him and I started watching this show to find out if they are gonna get married and what will happen...not regularly at first but I was totally hooked soon after..

2. Gurmeet - I did not think he did much or said much in that scene so I did not form any impression of him...

Then the first off-screen thingy that I watched was the scene where Aarti gave Yash the thermometer on SBS/SBB????

Kartika/Gurmeet - they were both laughing a lot in that segment and I thought..OMG! What jovial people...They seem to be enjoying acting in this show...And even during the interview, they were like sooo happy and were laughing a lot...

Wow...ur first Impression through Thermometer...SBS segment Really that so sweet n Hilarious...
It was our AARYA Adorable Cute Segment!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks for ur Lovable Comment
Tahitien-moon thumbnail
Lovely post Divya Ahhh Me tooo just crazy about gaurika And i have been since the first Time i saw them together and that was when they released all first promo of punarvivah And seing this i just knew that gaurika And punarvivah going to be mind blowing And my supposition was right from the bigning๐Ÿ˜†
akui1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: DivyaMishty

Wow...ur first Impression through Thermometer...SBS segment Really that so sweet n Hilarious...
It was our AARYA Adorable Cute Segment!!!!๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜›

Thanks for ur Lovable Comment

yup yup...I was not sooo active in IF previously and did not know what all these SBS/SBB were abt...I used to stalk the DC forum cause those ppl are sooo talented and comprehensive in their analysis๐Ÿ˜‰!!! Anyway, when I saw that segment, they were both laughing a lot and were all smiles...They seem to enjoy what they are doing...Do not see them together so often after tt though...

And now I get excited abt any SBB/SBS segment and regret them when I watch the scene in the show cause the element of surprise is gone...Hahahaha...
-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
OK...My memory is like that of Sanjay Singhania of Ghajini ๐Ÿ˜†
so...I really don't remember much
But my first exposure to GC and KS is all thanks to PV's promos :)
COLOGY thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
nice post Divya

ma 1st impression GC : first tym wen i watched in Geet, i was like ...omg!! he is dashing!! tot he would b same in reality too. but to contrary wen i watched SBB segment of GC n dd...i was stunned. he is so ...man of honesty!! n so chilled out in real lyf.

kratzz!! : i had nt watched r read abt her b4( i mean hw sh is in real lyf):
wen i watched her during the launch of PV i was very sure these two would create an epic!! n same happnd!!

Gurika