Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

~*~Ur FiRsT iMpReSsIoN aBoUt GuRiKa~*~

-MishtyBlue- IF-Dazzler
-MishtyBlue-
-MishtyBlue-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:25am | IP Logged
Hello my All Lovable AARYANS n PVIANS..Monkey Emoticon
Hope All Are Excited to watch today KC epi just Like Me..Monkey Emoticons...
Congratulation to Whole PunarVivah Team For Winning ZRA

Monkey WinksPV ROCKING!!!Monkey Winks
Many Articles are coming to make our Mind Busy..Monkey Icons
.Leave Everything njoy today epi!!!Monkey Winks
Coming to my Post...
Its nothing guys...Say about ur Impression About Gurmeet n Kratika...
I mean We Always Impressed By their Acting n Physique by Watching Onscreen...
Monkey Icon
But we will be connected to them Personnally through Articles we Read About them...Or Some Interview Videos we seen about them Will made a Great Impression on Us..Monkey Icons Cici..
So Tell about the First Article or Read or Seen About Gurmeet ,Kratika and Gurika...Monkey Winks

First My Turn

Gurmeet: First Article Read About Gurmeet was in TAMIL Article named "AVAL VIKATAN"...It was Ramayan Time Found Article About Gurmeet n Debina About their Love Story...Monkey EmoticonsMonkey Emoticon Cici

Kratika:I didnt read any article...It was JKR time...Watched Kratika Masti with some kid in JKR set in Rain...Tat was the First Video made some Impression About Kratika!!she was so cute n Happy in that Video..Monkey WinksMonkey Icon

Gurika:First Article abt Gurika...Its about they Are going to do Our Show Punar Vivah...n First Impressed video is Offscreen Moment of Gurika in Holi Celebration...totally impressed by them...
Monkey Winks

Ok Guys Now Ur turn...Monkey Icons Yoyo
Just to increase Forum Activity...Monkey Icon Yoyo
Happpy Haapppy Diwali to All my Lovable Yarooos...Monkey Winks Yoyo
PV rocking..Monkey Emoticons
Aarya Rockingg!!Monkey Icons Cici
Love u alll!!!Monkey Winks

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

akui1984COLOGYIsYaRoCHeRshalini28Tahitien-moon

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:31am | IP Logged
hey divya nice post.
and happy diwali.
I came across an artcile in IF only for Gurmeet and it is based on anger meter. From that article my 1st impression was that Gurmeet is a cool person and dont get angry easily and after reading more articles I came to know that Gurmeet is a humble and simple person. love him so much.Monkey Icon

About Kratika I came to know about her when the PV news 1st came. And after reading it I came to know that she is a sweet and good person.

About Gurika I love them Monkey Icon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MishtyBlue-COLOGY

-MishtyBlue- IF-Dazzler
-MishtyBlue-
-MishtyBlue-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shalini28

hey divya nice post.
and happy diwali.
I came across an artcile in IF only for Gurmeet and it is based on anger meter. From that article my 1st impression was that Gurmeet is a cool person and dont get angry easily and after reading more articles I came to know that Gurmeet is a humble and simple person. love him so much.Monkey Icon

About Kratika I came to know about her when the PV news 1st came. And after reading it I came to know that she is a sweet and good person.

Thank u Shallu...Monkey Emoticon Cici
Always We Love AARYA!!!!Monkey Icon
akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:56am | IP Logged

This is my first Indian serial that I am watching so the first time I saw them was on the show...The scene was before the wedding when Prateik and Paridhi and many others were dancing...Anyway, I was not paying attention to the TV (my sis was watching this show cause she thinks the guy is kinda cool and I wanted to tell her something which was why I was in the living room) until this particular scene when Aarti looked very shocked/confused...Based on this, here goes my impression:

1. Kartika - wonderful actress... I was totally curious to find out what happened after watching her expression...Then my sis filled me in abt the divorce lie and the precap showed she was gonna tell him and I started watching this show to find out if they are gonna get married and what will happen...not regularly at first but I was totally hooked soon after..

2. Gurmeet - I did not think he did much or said much in that scene so I did not form any impression of him...

Then the first off-screen thingy that I watched was the scene where Aarti gave Yash the thermometer on SBS/SBB????

Kartika/Gurmeet - they were both laughing a lot in that segment and I thought..OMG! What jovial people...They seem to be enjoying acting in this show...And even during the interview, they were like sooo happy and were laughing a lot...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

-MishtyBlue-COLOGY

shalini28 IF-Sizzlerz
shalini28
shalini28

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivyaMishty

Originally posted by shalini28

hey divya nice post.
and happy diwali.

Thank u Shallu...Monkey Emoticon Cici
Always We Love AARYA!!!!Monkey Icon
Monkey Emoticons

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-MishtyBlue-

-MishtyBlue- IF-Dazzler
-MishtyBlue-
-MishtyBlue-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akui1984

This is my first Indian serial that I am watching so the first time I saw them was on the show...The scene was before the wedding when Prateik and Paridhi and many others were dancing...Anyway, I was not paying attention to the TV (my sis was watching this show cause she thinks the guy is kinda cool and I wanted to tell her something which was why I was in the living room) until this particular scene when Aarti looked very shocked/confused...Based on this, here goes my impression:

1. Kartika - wonderful actress... I was totally curious to find out what happened after watching her expression...Then my sis filled me in abt the divorce lie and the precap showed she was gonna tell him and I started watching this show to find out if they are gonna get married and what will happen...not regularly at first but I was totally hooked soon after..

2. Gurmeet - I did not think he did much or said much in that scene so I did not form any impression of him...

Then the first off-screen thingy that I watched was the scene where Aarti gave Yash the thermometer on SBS/SBB????

Kartika/Gurmeet - they were both laughing a lot in that segment and I thought..OMG! What jovial people...They seem to be enjoying acting in this show...And even during the interview, they were like sooo happy and were laughing a lot...

Wow...ur first Impression through Thermometer...SBS segment Really that so sweet n Hilarious...
It was our AARYA Adorable Cute Segment!!!!LOLTongue
Monkey Emoticons
Thanks for ur Lovable Comment
Tahitien-moon IF-Sizzlerz
Tahitien-moon
Tahitien-moon

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Lovely post Divya Ahhh Me tooo just crazy about gaurika And i have been since the first Time i saw them together and that was when they released all first promo of punarvivah And seing this i just knew that gaurika And punarvivah going to be mind blowing And my supposition was right from the bigningLOL

-MishtyBlue-

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DivyaMishty

Originally posted by akui1984

Wow...ur first Impression through Thermometer...SBS segment Really that so sweet n Hilarious...
It was our AARYA Adorable Cute Segment!!!!LOLTongue
Monkey Emoticons
Thanks for ur Lovable Comment

yup yup...I was not sooo active in IF previously and did not know what all these SBS/SBB were abt...I used to stalk the DC forum cause those ppl are sooo talented and comprehensive in their analysisWink!!! Anyway, when I saw that segment, they were both laughing a lot and were all smiles...They seem to enjoy what they are doing...Do not see them together so often after tt though...

And now I get excited abt any SBB/SBS segment and regret them when I watch the scene in the show cause the element of surprise is gone...Hahahaha...

-MishtyBlue-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index