Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

India-Forums

   
Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum
Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum

Written Update 12 November (Page 2)

KamleeChhori IF-Stunnerz
KamleeChhori
KamleeChhori

Joined: 26 April 2012
Posts: 31433

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani23

Jalebi u r my sweetest frend 


Debo my most Cute frend 
Jalebi si Meethi
Imli si khatti
Khatti Meethi hai teri kahani
Meri tani di hai sabse sayani

Wink


Edited by JalebiGirl - 12 November 2012 at 10:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggul_TaNi_

_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Joined: 24 November 2011
Posts: 17863

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by JalebiGirl

Originally posted by tani23

Jalebi u r my sweetest frend 


Debo my most Cute frend 
Jalebi si Meethi
Imli si khatti
Khatti Meethi hai teri kahani
Meri tani di hai sabse sayani

Wink

Awww  dat was so sweet jalebi 

gud poem yaaran

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggul

KamleeChhori IF-Stunnerz
KamleeChhori
KamleeChhori

Joined: 26 April 2012
Posts: 31433

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani23

Originally posted by JalebiGirl

Originally posted by tani23

Jalebi u r my sweetest frend 


Debo my most Cute frend 
Jalebi si Meethi
Imli si khatti
Khatti Meethi hai teri kahani
Meri tani di hai sabse sayani

Wink

Awww  dat was so sweet jalebi 

gud poem yaaran
Thnxx di

Yeh poem arnav apni di Anjali ke liye bolta haiWink

Uske version hai:
Toffee si Meethi
Imli si khatti
Khatti Meethi hai teri kahani
Meri di hai sab se sayani

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggul_TaNi_

-DreamzGirl- IF-Sizzlerz
-DreamzGirl-
-DreamzGirl-

Joined: 19 March 2010
Posts: 18944

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Thanx tani ..Waise happy Diwali and no need to update tomorrow ,,,Kal to bahi diwali hai...Dancing so enjoy...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggul_TaNi_

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Joined: 08 August 2009
Posts: 5627

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:34pm | IP Logged
happy diwali to all my frnds here debo tani everyone
 
thanks tani for the updateBig smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Guggul_TaNi_

Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Joined: 12 October 2011
Posts: 4561

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tani23

Jalebi u r my sweetest frend 


Debo my most Cute frend 


Mera itna dimaag kharab ho raha tha, pata hai Tani, net ka recharge khatam ho gaya tha and upar se recharge bhi nahi ho raha tha 3 din se..

phir customer care ko phone karke complein lodge karne k baad jake thik hua.. abhi just recharge karke aayi finally.. What a relief!!

missed u and missed Ayesha.. our insane chatting like hell..
Ouch
Guggul IF-Dazzler
Guggul
Guggul

Joined: 12 October 2011
Posts: 4561

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:48pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by heerhoney

happy diwali to all my frnds here debo tani everyone
 
thanks tani for the updateBig smile

Happy diwali Heer.. Hug
_TaNi_ IF-Sizzlerz
_TaNi_
_TaNi_

Joined: 24 November 2011
Posts: 17863

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Debalina_Paul

Originally posted by tani23

Jalebi u r my sweetest frend 


Debo my most Cute frend 


Mera itna dimaag kharab ho raha tha, pata hai Tani, net ka recharge khatam ho gaya tha and upar se recharge bhi nahi ho raha tha 3 din se..

phir customer care ko phone karke complein lodge karne k baad jake thik hua.. abhi just recharge karke aayi finally.. What a relief!!

missed u and missed Ayesha.. our insane chatting like hell..
Ouch

Oye debo ...

Yeh internet recharge mein kabhi kabhi prob hoti hian 

Aur How s Preparation goin on

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ek Doosre Se Karte Hain Pyaar Hum Topic Index

  • Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index