India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

SP CCE quoted ARSHI as ROMEO-JULIET

arshistar IF-Rockerz
arshistar
arshistar

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:23am | IP Logged
I have called SP on the number 1800-3000-7827 today afternoon at 2PM IST. One CC executive named Sumit answered the call. Actually I had a quite long talk of 13 mins with him.

I asked him about Barun. He said that Barun has infact left the show. I asked him whether he knows the reason for this. He told that many people requested Barun to remain in the show, unfortunately he has already made up his mind to leave the show as he want to test his luck in films. I told him that I'm not at all ready to buy their stories about Barun.

I asked him why u guys are givng diff answers for diff callers? Why are u urselves being confused n thereby confusing  us too? He told that maam, we are not giving diff answers. I then told him that I had also called them day b4 yesterday & I was told that Barun has left the show coz he got 3 movie offers. I also quoted abt Barun's interview with RajBadhan where he himself told to fans that he had not left for any movie offers. The operator was now in a fix & started mumbling Sry mam for the inconvinience, we are just informing fans whatever we were told by our higher authorities. I then told him that SP & PH are putting Barun's image at stake by either passing false things or by keeping mum.

I then asked him whether they were aware of the show's & jodi's popularity. He then told me that yes mam, we are indeed very proud of theri popularity. We know that they infact are of the range as Romeo-Juliet. I was shocked like anything when I heard it from him.

I asked him then y are u messing up wid them n the show? He then told me that mam, we can't do anything as it is the sole decision of Barun. I then slightly raised my voice that don't u dare blame it on barun again. We know it was a forced decision n we know that u know it too. Then y all this hiding? he remained silent. I told him that I am gonna unsubscribe SP for sure if they can't retain Barun wid IPKKND. I told him that pass my msg to SP that never entertain that PH in SP's shows coz of their unprofessionalism. He told me that he will pass the msg to higher officials.

I then asked him when will we get official confirmation about all this? He told that mam barun has officially announced on that way before. I asked him that " Is it enough? why SP n PH are playing with him? Don't u think that u guys owe an explanation to us for messing up with us" He then told me that sorry mam. I said him don't make excuses again n again. we don't need them All we need is a straight cut explanation from SP n PH. 

He asked me whether I would like to be in the panel (open forum) of SP. I simply said, I would like to be in the panel but I would be doing this only n only Barun retains in the show n when we can be able to see my old IPKKND. He chuckled and told me that he will pass the exact line of mine to his authorities. On a final note, I told him that NO BARUN = NO SARUN = NO IPKKND = DOWNFALL OF SP. 

He politely told me that i will surely pass all the exact info told by u to my authorities, do u want any other info from SP? I'm slightly irritated by his qstn and answered him " I don't watch any other shows except IPKKND and decided that I will never ever watch any show of urs in future too. They whatelse do I need from u?" he again said " Mam, I can understand ur feelings, but plz stay with hope mam, we will work on it...thank you.

Edited by arshistar - 12 November 2012 at 6:52am

The following 36 member(s) liked the above post:

juvariahoney.29092arn4vkhushikrisha06HopeleslyInLovejh006serendipity235Su_Somerholicsskaug25crackerszonesun2011nomad.nesssabz105Pyaaraarnavshutterarchnahardik123ravalisharma06sweet-fairysanjanaarshiArnavKhushijodihoopoetashi26shagun_sarunAlyaa_27shar19morning_dewsFAYKHAN29-Areeba-cocoatree..Suhana.....Tanu...Mihrimah--Amy--.SobtiLicious.Aphrodite88Arshi.Sugi.IPK

NAFISA09 IF-Dazzler
NAFISA09
NAFISA09

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:27am | IP Logged
keep calling, mailing guys the war id still on... don't loose hope...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

HopeleslyInLovePyaaraarnavsabz105sanjanaarshi..mrinalini..arshistarshagun_sarunshar19Arshi.Sugi.IPK

Alyaa_27 IF-Rockerz
Alyaa_27
Alyaa_27

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Romeo n julietHeart without the seperation part of course!!
our romeo n juliet cnt ever be seperated!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105sanjanaarshiarshistarshagun_sarunBearNaNaArshi.Sugi.IPK

.MyriadOfHues. IF-Stunnerz
.MyriadOfHues.
.MyriadOfHues.

The Romeo-Juliet part made me a bit hungry for a Romeo-Juliet ending in IPK Tongue Just my opinion...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105arshistar

crazyaddiction Goldie
crazyaddiction
crazyaddiction

I HAVE BEEN TELLING HIM THAT ARHI - ROMEO & JULIET - HEER- RANJAROFL

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105sanjanaarshiarshistar

-Areeba- IF-Sizzlerz
-Areeba-
-Areeba-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:31am | IP Logged
Tfs !! 

Keep calling them

sabz105arshistar

-Dracarys. IF-Stunnerz
-Dracarys.
-Dracarys.

BollyCurry Visual Effect

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:34am | IP Logged
tfs!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sabz105arshistar

arshistar IF-Rockerz
arshistar
arshistar

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:54am | IP Logged
When he named them as ROMEO-JULIET, I also mentioned that they are also Tellywood's SRK-KAJOL...He was like ohh, how crazy these fans are!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sabz105sanjanaarshishagun_sarun

Go to top