nice post.
barun sobti is the best<3<3<3

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sidhu285

sohara IF-Sizzlerz
sohara
sohara

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:35am | IP Logged
You have no idea, how I've going through for past several days. I am not sleeping, eating properly, can't studying,no concentration on my work,all the time just logged into IF just praying for a good news. I emailed and twitted SP and related authority so many times! But sigh all our try went in vain.Our Hotwa left us, really don't know why.How cum he ignored the love of million fans what made him super star today. If he is really forced to leave then I'm devastated or if he willingly left then I must say he made the biggest mistake in his life. I mean if he wants to pursue his acting career,he can't just ignore his fans, who love him unconditionally.We will definitely see him in future, but sigh not in the role of awesome ASR and not with Sanaya with whom he shared the most amazing chemistry. As an ardent fan I always wish him best of luck.
 I'm not gonna watch IPK for sure if they replace ASR with some other guy. If they introduce a new character I may watch only for Sanaya. Coz I love her not less than Barun. But of course my ASR is Barun. I don't want to destroy my most wonderful memory of Arhi what I like to cherish forever.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

vandana1965sidhu285

-BarunKiMeera- IF-Dazzler
-BarunKiMeera-
-BarunKiMeera-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
Already crying:'(, don't know how do I survive? Barun is best, love him and will love forever..

Edited by Bhagawati - 12 November 2012 at 11:21am

vandana1965sidhu285

fatprincess Senior Member
fatprincess
fatprincess

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
Same here, dont know who is at fault or what went wrong but what  I  know is one we are gravely hurt for loosing our ASR Cry .  My first and last Indian drama ...  

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sidhu285

VasantiLad IF-Dazzler
VasantiLad
VasantiLad

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
Hi Jyoti
The whole thing is a fiasco & since last Thursday - my emptions have been on  a roller coaster - up one minute & down the next as different news leaked out from different sources inc. Barun on that interview at about 9.30 pm Friday Indian time when he admitted that "yes I am on a break - don't know when it will start as the script needs to reflect this & yes I will be back?".
There were some hints in there that all was not right - when he said that he would always look at the cast & crew as friends - I even called the DJ up after but to talk about something else BY THE WAY. But the DJ said that he spoke to Barun off air & he said that he was not happy with the drama? Did not elaborate? Its a conspiracy for sure - there are mixed messages in this clip as well?
Ouwardly he looks happy & cosy but is the laughter forced? See I don't think that it has anything to do with Gul either? Think that something forced Barun's hand & I still think that he is the one taking the brunt for someone else's mistakes - otherwise I think that he would have stayed to the end - Feb 2013.
I do not think that we will ever know- but I am afraid that there will be no Barun - & I think that will happen sooner than later by possibly end of this week & there will be a new ASR. Now this sort of thing does happen but not with as much furour as this because he came & he conquered & touched us as no-one has ever done before & his absence will leave a massive great gap which can never be filled.
in this we have to walk away - as he obviously needed to get away from this - remember that he had expressed a wish to leave several months back- so he would have gone anyway BUT it could have been done in a much better way instead of leaving a bitter sweet taste in our mouths. This can never be forgotten of course & will be a talking point for a very long time. Life has to go on so we need to respect the ppl that are left behind - those viewers that watch it as its still a good story - what is left anyways- the crew who have a job still - the cast & most importantly Sanaya - who is aware of what the real reasons are - who will never tell but with a brave face in all this will support everything again. She is so truely professional & she DOES NOT get the credit that is due her.
IF holds a lot of dedicated fans & I joined it for the love of IPK - never ever done anything like that before - also it was cos I loved Sarun - I met virtually of course a lot of ppl & started writing & drawing & saw these talents in a lot of ppl- I feel sad as I know that ppl expressed their love for Barun - so ppl are mourning that loss as well.
Its a sad day all round - I know that your posts were eagerly anticipated on our Hotwa - & soon there will be no more fresh material for you to share - sorry to state the obvious.
Take care Jyoti
Regards
Vasanti (yes I cried as I wrote this as it has a note of finality to it?)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rwishka17vandana1965sidhu285--Yashi--

--Yashi-- IF-Rockerz
--Yashi--
--Yashi--

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 12:49pm | IP Logged
Today I don't have anything to say - I know its a end of IPK for meCryCryCry

vandana1965sidhu285

roldc Goldie
roldc
roldc

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
Hotwa will reside in my heart forever...

Love you Barun.  Stay blessed always.Hug

Thanks for this post sweetheart.

vandana1965sidhu285

SUKRIMA Groupbie
SUKRIMA
SUKRIMA

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 2:41pm | IP Logged
Picture is very very clear that SP and PH forced him to
Quit. His eyes speaks the truth and trust Barun that he
never lies.

vandana1965sidhu285

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index