Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara

India-Forums

New week, new twist. (Page 2)

sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by superbuffon15

My take is Rubel, will not fall for PK. He will surely love to take revange on her. Don't forget his matashree is Sheela, who will never let him think about her. I think in the police station police will ask Rubel his name and then PK will realize who he is and decide not to file the complain and escape before Sheela and Co. arrieves. But before that she will receive a call from Harish and later Rubel will pass this information tho Sheela, who would try to discover the girl and end up at Harish's place. Aparently she will spoil the karwa-chowth, but things will come under controll and PAYA will celebrate their first Karwa-chowth. But I am clueless what will Adi say when PK will touch his feet. Either he will say "mujhe toh aashirbad dena nahi aata" or may be he will say " tu aapne dost ke paoon kiun chu rahi hain". Poor PK all her love, affection and respect will be badly hurt again.CryCryCry
That's completely true, with Sheela as his mother, what more could we expect from him?! But since months we've been dreaming of a jealousy track with Rubel entering and falling for Pankuri so Adi can show at least SOME feelings.. but the way they showed Rubel.. I dunooo.. I don't care, I'm just excited to see Rubel!!! See what new damaka he'll create!!

Its PaYa's first karwa chauth. So at the end of the day, they will celebrate but in PaYa style! Unique and tooo cute! Big smile
-Waheeda- IF-Sizzlerz
-Waheeda-
-Waheeda-

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 5:36am | IP Logged
I have this feeling that Rubel will fall for Pankhuri.. I would love 2 see the look on his face when he finds out that Pankhuri is actually his BHABHI

And also looking forward 2 who Adi supports, his PATNI Pankhuri or cousin bro Rubel..
Dae_drmer IF-Sizzlerz
Dae_drmer
Dae_drmer

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 8:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sharna2k6

HAHAHA, I know! I'm dying to hear him say tu mere pathni hain na?! LOLEmbarrassed That's why I want Rubel to like her, so Adi shows some sign of possesiveness towards his WIFE!!

They clearly have not thought their secret shaadi through.. Did they think Mumbai was seriously that big that she can leave the house without gettin spotted by someone from the Dewan family?! I mean, day one they go out for lunch, and the whole family's there!!! Then why would she go to the market?!?! OuchConfused 

Of  course he probably wouldnt! He loves food too much! LOL But it would have been a sweet sacrafice.. but too much to ask for atm..

sharna seems lyk cvz gonna listen to us...
adi ne kal hi epi mein pankhu mere patni kaha..
PaYa lukd too cutee...haye...
me happie...Embarrassed
sharna2k6 IF-Rockerz
sharna2k6
sharna2k6

Posted: 13 November 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MaanGeet_GurTi

I have this feeling that Rubel will fall for Pankhuri.. I would love 2 see the look on his face when he finds out that Pankhuri is actually his BHABHI
</div><div>
And also looking forward 2 who Adi supports, his PATNI Pankhuri or cousin bro Rubel..

Omg I know!!! When she slapped him, and he was going off on her, I was like ooohh, beta she's your babhi, behaveee!!

I reaaally hope he falls for her, been dying to see it happen! ;)

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index