Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:16am | IP Logged
Its a start of a new week, with an entry of a new character. The much awaited character, Rubel!

As we know, CVs love to surprise us. So lets try to predict, what'll happen this week?

I'm curious, how will Adi react to his rude arrogant cousin? We know how intolerant he is of people like Rubella but he seems that he use to be close to his cousins. Will he support Pankuri?

I'm curious to see how Rubel reacts when he finds out, ifff he finds out she is his bhabi..

Do share your thought/predictions for this week!

Sharna

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

sweetysaranWahian4lyf-Deeps--Waheeda-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "New week, new twist." in Pyar Ka Dard Hai Meetha Meetha Pyara Pyara forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:55am | IP Logged
ya sharna ditto feelings ..
i too waana kno more abt Rubel..
i dnt find him to be a gud guy..
i guess a spioled brat...
i m lil scared as wo pankhu se bahar hi milega toh kahin cvz humey usse bhi pankhu se pyaar hone ka jhadka na deyDeadDead...fingers crossed!!!

Edited by Dae_drmer - 12 November 2012 at 7:03am

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dae_drmer

ya sharna ditto feelings ..
i too waana kno more abt Rubel..
i dnt find him to be a gud guy..
i guess a spioled brat...
i m lil scared as wo pankhu se bahar hi milega toh kahin cvz humey usse bhi pankhu se pyaar hone ka jhadka na deyDeadDead...fingers crossed!!!

I'm hoping he does fall for her! Kya damaka hoga!!, maybe then adi will react, when his own cousin is falling for his wife!!!

I'm curious how pankuri will escape sheela and mama in the police station!

Also it'll be karwa chauth this week, will we see any cute paYa moment? I want to see adi fasting since panku will be fasting.. Another ritual he'll start! ;)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sajanFanMistiofMistz

Dae_drmer

IF-Sizzlerz

Dae_drmer

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:15am | IP Logged

I'm hoping he does fall for her! Kya damaka hoga!!, maybe then adi will react, when his own cousin is falling for his wife!!!
tab jake i hope adi dost dost kehena chodage..& wifey wifey kahegaLOLLOL
& adi ke pyaar tab jake reveald hoga...
ya pankhu escape toh kar payegi...warna itna lambha drma kaise ho payega
Also it'll be karwa chauth this week, will we see any cute paYa moment? I want to see adi fasting since panku will be fasting.. Another ritual he'll start! ;)

i dnt think adi will fast..wo toh pet bharke khayega...at least itni zaldi toh nai...my opinon

@red my views

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharna2k6

-Deeps-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Deeps-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:29am | IP Logged
I don't like his name at all. LOL Him and his attitude too. LOL 

But, hoping to see possessive Adi. Embarrassed *Fingers Crossed*

I'm just hoping he somehow, anjaane main.. Makes Adi realise his love for her. Big smile 

How awesome will that be? LOL 

I'm wondering how will Adi react IF he gets to know about R-Phanku scene. Shocked 

I'm just too excited for the DRAMA! Tongue 

Edited by -Deeps- - 12 November 2012 at 7:30am

sharna2k6

superbuffon15

superbuffon15

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 8:27am | IP Logged
My take is Rubel, will not fall for PK. He will surely love to take revange on her. Don't forget his matashree is Sheela, who will never let him think about her. I think in the police station police will ask Rubel his name and then PK will realize who he is and decide not to file the complain and escape before Sheela and Co. arrieves. But before that she will receive a call from Harish and later Rubel will pass this information tho Sheela, who would try to discover the girl and end up at Harish's place. Aparently she will spoil the karwa-chowth, but things will come under controll and PAYA will celebrate their first Karwa-chowth. But I am clueless what will Adi say when PK will touch his feet. Either he will say "mujhe toh aashirbad dena nahi aata" or may be he will say " tu aapne dost ke paoon kiun chu rahi hain". Poor PK all her love, affection and respect will be badly hurt again.CryCryCry

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:24am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Dae_drmer

tab jake i hope adi dost dost kehena chodage..& wifey wifey kahegaLOLLOL
& adi ke pyaar tab jake reveald hoga...
ya pankhu escape toh kar payegi...warna itna lambha drma kaise ho payega

i dnt think adi will fast..wo toh pet bharke khayega...at least itni zaldi toh nai...my opinon

@red my views
HAHAHA, I know! I'm dying to hear him say tu mere pathni hain na?! LOLEmbarrassed That's why I want Rubel to like her, so Adi shows some sign of possesiveness towards his WIFE!!

They clearly have not thought their secret shaadi through.. Did they think Mumbai was seriously that big that she can leave the house without gettin spotted by someone from the Dewan family?! I mean, day one they go out for lunch, and the whole family's there!!! Then why would she go to the market?!?! OuchConfused 

Of  course he probably wouldnt! He loves food too much! LOL But it would have been a sweet sacrafice.. but too much to ask for atm..

sajanFan

sharna2k6

IF-Rockerz

sharna2k6

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 9:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Deeps-

I don't like his name at all. LOL Him and his attitude too. LOL 

LOL LOL Definitel agree with the atttitude though. Surprising, but then again not surprising. Afterall, sheela is his mother!
But, hoping to see possessive Adi. Embarrassed *Fingers Crossed*

I'm DYING to see a possesive Adi. I mean we're slowly seeing all sides of him, so if we don't see a jealous Adi, it's not right!
I'm just hoping he somehow, anjaane main.. Makes Adi realise his love for her. Big smile 

I think that will happen! But then again, CVs come up with these crazy awesome stuff that leaves our mouths hanging..

How awesome will that be? LOL 

I'm wondering how will Adi react IF he gets to know about R-Phanku scene. Shocked 

I knoww! I was wondering the same thing! Will he support Pankuri seeing his cousin's behavior, or will he support his cousin?? He seemed to be close to his cousins from what we gathered from previous mentions of them..

I'm just too excited for the DRAMA! Tongue 

ME TOO, girl me too! This show ROCKS!

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.