The Buddy Project  Season 2 - Now in College

Cute ya Dumb? (Page 2)

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ..first.rain..

I sorta thought they overused Ishq Wala love in here :/ 

But yes, agree with your analysis. It's good to see Kiya back but it's als confusing. Why this sudden change in her behavior? 

Panchi and Piddi ka kya bolu? ROFL Their scene was rapchick ROFL

"Sorta"? DUDE! They totally overused the song! It's a miracle I am not yet too tired of the song and can listen to it from time to time. I loved the episode today because it was not played, even once! Hope it remains that way for a few weeks!

I don't think Kiya ever changed...she had become less rude. But she has lived with this bitchy attitude all her life, how can one change it in a go? And I always thought she took the class difference between her and Juhi a little seriously...she never considered Juhi as her true friend. Anyway, I like the bitch Kiya more than the sweet one.

Panchi and Piddi scene was effin' HILARIOUS! I always wanted to see their interaction though we hardly got it! they are so cute! Embarrassed

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

..DamonCrazy..Nikki_Titli

keshiya IF-Rockerz
keshiya
keshiya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:28am | IP Logged
HiMa- The cutest couple  in TBP

PanSh- best friends forever

KiSha- The fire is back. wow 

RaHi- True Love in the airSmile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

lostmymusic.Nikki_Titli

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by nikki028

i loved Samar-Juhi d most in aaj ka epi...aftr RaHi i LOVE this couple d most...wish CVs xplore their story too...their scenes r such cuteness personified types..i hv loved hw he cares for Juhi...

n PanSh scenes were lovely..i am loving such new frndships...

d precap...i feel bad for panchi...lookin 4wd to kal ka epi...

lovely topic Mais...

Hi-5 girl! Me too love HiMa after RaHi! Embarrassed I just hope CVs don't make a mockery out of them...I am liking them this way. I wouldn't mind some focus but these small scenes are good for me! Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Nikki_Titli

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sweetshine

OMG i cant stop getting dazed by HiMa Day DreamingBlushingaaahhh they were SUEPRCUTE todayEmbarrassed, the way Samar went all googly-eyed staring at her and she was looking soo cutee but i agree the bg music was really blahROFL hahaha they cud have used something else hahahaLOL

and then Luv the way Samar gets amazed that she wasnt hurt with Kiya's words and says that cute ya dumb line aaahh hahahaha dat was super cuteeEmbarrassedROFL
I hope we get to see more of these too heheDay Dreaming

and i soo agree i loved today's epi coz they showed the interaction btw different buddies, PanSh scene was sweetEmbarrassed and Piddi and Panchi were HIALRIOUS hahaha bird-watchingROFLROFL
and then Samar asking Kiya for the car hahaha that was funny tooLOL
It was a total fun-filled epiEmbarrassed

Cant wait for tomorrow's IktaraBig smile and yeah Panchi was really looking soo beautifulEmbarrassed

I just LOVE the way Samar looks at Juhi...like he is all lost in her! Just super adorable! <3 And Juhi is the real doll of the show! Really! She's so cute, sweet, naive! Her and Samar are literally a perfect match! I am already excited for them! Embarrassed

Yeah, the episode was really fun but there is some major drama in store...lolz! Aiss show mein tou drama bhi drama nahin lagta Tongue Kuch na kuch fun kar hi dete hain Wink

Nikki_Titli

lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:36am | IP Logged
Originally posted by keshiya

HiMa- The cutest couple  in TBP Agreed!Big smile

PanSh- best friends forever True friends forever! Embarrassed

KiSha- The fire is back. wow Hope so LOL

RaHi- True Love in the airSmile Aye haye! Itni jaldi nahin please...I just want true friendship back! Embarrassed

Nikki_Titli

keshiya IF-Rockerz
keshiya
keshiya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 10:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mais

RaHi- True Love in the airSmile Aye haye! Itni jaldi nahin please...I just want true friendship back! Embarrassed ya you are right itni jaldi nahi. bas cvs show their friendship fast and throw that alien somewhereDead
lostmymusic. IF-Stunnerz
lostmymusic.
lostmymusic.

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Mais

RaHi- True Love in the airSmile Aye haye! Itni jaldi nahin please...I just want true friendship back! Embarrassed ya you are right itni jaldi nahi. bas cvs show their friendship fast and throw that alien somewhereDead

IKR! They are taking their sweet time with RaHi...it's like they aren't serious! But it's okay...maybe after all the time we will get something good with them! Embarrassed
--Akshu-- IF-Rockerz
--Akshu--
--Akshu--

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
so true Maisy!
loved HiMa yest but ya the BG was bad expected some gud song yaar
Kiya Gujral is back in townLOLLOLLOL
KD hmmm he  is back!
but yest PanSh stole my heartEmbarrassedEmbarrassedEmbarrassedshit they were cute yaar they are the ppl who dnt know much abt eachother but will always respect eachother which i love the most!
n Piddi superb man Panchi n Piddi????wht did they just do yest????loved that convo bird watching i too wanna watch them further!
Panchi is soo beautiful i watched that precap i dnt know how many times to see her
she looked so pretty yaar her crying expression was just perfect
love Palak Jain!

looking forward for today's epi

Nikki_Titli

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

The Buddy Project Season 2 - Now in College Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index