Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by nikki028

i loved Samar-Juhi d most in aaj ka epi...aftr RaHi i LOVE this couple d most...wish CVs xplore their story too...their scenes r such cuteness personified types..i hv loved hw he cares for Juhi...

n PanSh scenes were lovely..i am loving such new frndships...

d precap...i feel bad for panchi...lookin 4wd to kal ka epi...

lovely topic Mais...

Hi-5 girl! Me too love HiMa after RaHi! 😳 I just hope CVs don't make a mockery out of them...I am liking them this way. I wouldn't mind some focus but these small scenes are good for me! 😳

Originally posted by sweetshine

OMG i cant stop getting dazed by HiMa ☺️aaahhh they were SUEPRCUTE today😳, the way Samar went all googly-eyed staring at her and she was looking soo cutee but i agree the bg music was really blah🤣 hahaha they cud have used something else hahaha😆

and then Luv the way Samar gets amazed that she wasnt hurt with Kiya's words and says that cute ya dumb line aaahh hahahaha dat was super cutee😳🤣
I hope we get to see more of these too hehe

and i soo agree i loved today's epi coz they showed the interaction btw different buddies, PanSh scene was sweet😳 and Piddi and Panchi were HIALRIOUS hahaha bird-watching🤣🤣
and then Samar asking Kiya for the car hahaha that was funny too😆
It was a total fun-filled epi😳

Cant wait for tomorrow's Iktara😃 and yeah Panchi was really looking soo beautiful😳

I just LOVE the way Samar looks at Juhi...like he is all lost in her! Just super adorable! <3 And Juhi is the real doll of the show! Really! She's so cute, sweet, naive! Her and Samar are literally a perfect match! I am already excited for them! 😳

Yeah, the episode was really fun but there is some major drama in store...lolz! Aiss show mein tou drama bhi drama nahin lagta 😛 Kuch na kuch fun kar hi dete hain 😉
Originally posted by keshiya

HiMa- The cutest couple  in TBP Agreed!😃

PanSh- best friends forever True friends forever! 😳

KiSha- The fire is back. wow Hope so 😆

RaHi- True Love in the air😊 Aye haye! Itni jaldi nahin please...I just want true friendship back! 😳
Originally posted by Mais

Originally posted by keshiya

IKR! They are taking their sweet time with RaHi...it's like they aren't serious! But it's okay...maybe after all the time we will get something good with them! 😳
so true Maisy!
loved HiMa yest but ya the BG was bad expected some gud song yaar
Kiya Gujral is back in town😆😆😆
KD hmmm he  is back!
but yest PanSh stole my heart😳😳😳shit they were cute yaar they are the ppl who dnt know much abt eachother but will always respect eachother which i love the most!
n Piddi superb man Panchi n Piddi????wht did they just do yest????loved that convo bird watching i too wanna watch them further!
Panchi is soo beautiful i watched that precap i dnt know how many times to see her
she looked so pretty yaar her crying expression was just perfect
love Palak Jain!

looking forward for today's epi