Prashant and Aarti

akui1984 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
So the MM article and some SBS sengment said that Aarti will go running to Parshant after finding out that he had cancer... (haha...Bet Dubey must be regretting not telling Aarti earlier if he knew that Aarti would be sooo concerned abt Prasshant...Shoba had to go through numerous stressful days cause of this when Aarti's reaction would be sooo anti-climaxπŸ˜†)

Anyway, my post is more like to ask do you ppl wonder how Prashant will react to Aarti's concern and will he misunderstand her??? I mean he heard abt how Aarti praised Yash to the sky abt being a great father and how she is very happy with him...But if Aarti is showing him concern, do you think he might harbor some idea that Aarti still have feelings for him??? And Mr Dubey - do you think he will now wanna get his "original" family back together??? Haha...Just asking for your thoughts!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kundra thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I'll get ram dullara to kill Dubey if he tries anything stupid.
-AarYaholic- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: kundra

Ram Dulara πŸ˜†

-AarYaholic- thumbnail
I think Prashant will be on top of the world...remember the way he said "I wish I hadn't let my family become someone else's family!"This was a epic statement...meant a lot to me...I feel Prashant now wants to recover back all he has lost, and he will dance with joy if Aarti comes running from the grand KC celebrations just for him!
(well not actually, they are mature enough to not show such things)
akui1984 thumbnail
GOSH...Sooo violent...Mr Dubey is bound to try something stupid...So better ask Ram Dulara to get ready...If you get the permission from Boa...Hehe...πŸ˜ƒ
akui1984 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Frozen007

I think Prashant will be on top of the world...remember the way he said "I wish I hadn't let my family become someone else's family!"This was a epic statement...meant a lot to me...I feel Prashant now wants to recover back all he has lost, and he will dance with joy if Aarti comes running from the grand KC celebrations just for him!

(well not actually, they are mature enough to not show such things)

haha...Actually me too!!! As in I think that if Aarti did go running to him,it will give him some encouragment to fight for Aarti and Ansh cause he knows all is not lost...But then Aarti is pregnant with Yash's child so that makes things a little complicated...hmmm...Kinda excited...Kinda scarred...And totally convinced the lie abt Prashant will continue to drag... Haha!!!
-AarYaholic- thumbnail

Originally posted by: akui1984

GOSH...Sooo violent...Mr Dubey is bound to try something stupid...So better ask Ram Dulara to get ready...If you get the permission from Boa...Hehe...πŸ˜ƒ

Permission from Bua? πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£
nuresmeralda thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: kundra

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣