India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

Prashant and Aarti

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:01am | IP Logged
So the MM article and some SBS sengment said that Aarti will go running to Parshant after finding out that he had cancer... (haha...Bet Dubey must be regretting not telling Aarti earlier if he knew that Aarti would be sooo concerned abt Prasshant...Shoba had to go through numerous stressful days cause of this when Aarti's reaction would be sooo anti-climaxLOL)

Anyway, my post is more like to ask do you ppl wonder how Prashant will react to Aarti's concern and will he misunderstand her??? I mean he heard abt how Aarti praised Yash to the sky abt being a great father and how she is very happy with him...But if Aarti is showing him concern, do you think he might harbor some idea that Aarti still have feelings for him??? And Mr Dubey - do you think he will now wanna get his "original" family back together??? Haha...Just asking for your thoughts!!!

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nuresmeraldagshow2011lulujjjj-AarYaholic-PuvZpickachu

kundra Goldie
kundra
kundra

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:04am | IP Logged
I'll get ram dullara to kill Dubey if he tries anything stupid.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akui1984

-AarYaholic- IF-Rockerz
-AarYaholic-
-AarYaholic-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kundra

Ram Dulara LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

akui1984lulujjjj

-AarYaholic- IF-Rockerz
-AarYaholic-
-AarYaholic-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:14am | IP Logged
I think Prashant will be on top of the world...remember the way he said "I wish I hadn't let my family become someone else's family!"This was a epic statement...meant a lot to me...I feel Prashant now wants to recover back all he has lost, and he will dance with joy if Aarti comes running from the grand KC celebrations just for him!
(well not actually, they are mature enough to not show such things)

lulujjjjpickachu

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:15am | IP Logged
GOSH...Sooo violent...Mr Dubey is bound to try something stupid...So better ask Ram Dulara to get ready...If you get the permission from Boa...Hehe...Big smile

lulujjjj

akui1984 IF-Rockerz
akui1984
akui1984

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Frozen007

I think Prashant will be on top of the world...remember the way he said "I wish I hadn't let my family become someone else's family!"This was a epic statement...meant a lot to me...I feel Prashant now wants to recover back all he has lost, and he will dance with joy if Aarti comes running from the grand KC celebrations just for him!
(well not actually, they are mature enough to not show such things)
haha...Actually me too!!! As in I think that if Aarti did go running to him,it will give him some encouragment to fight for Aarti and Ansh cause he knows all is not lost...But then Aarti is pregnant with Yash's child so that makes things a little complicated...hmmm...Kinda excited...Kinda scarred...And totally convinced the lie abt Prashant will continue to drag... Haha!!!

lulujjjj-AarYaholic-

-AarYaholic- IF-Rockerz
-AarYaholic-
-AarYaholic-

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by akui1984

GOSH...Sooo violent...Mr Dubey is bound to try something stupid...So better ask Ram Dulara to get ready...If you get the permission from Boa...Hehe...Big smile

Permission from Bua? ROFLROFLROFL

lulujjjj

nuresmeralda Goldie
nuresmeralda
nuresmeralda

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:33am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kundra

ROFLROFLROFLROFLROFL

lulujjjj

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index