Dear Abhaas pls read this.

Nereides thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Seeing Abhaas tweet made me feel bad. Until recently many of us didn't even know he had left for good. Many of us were thinking this Sheethal track might be another of his plan thus bringing him back & many of the open loops can be closed. Who knew PH has fought with him as well. I for one would be so happy if IPK can end with all the original cast still around and Abhaas we love you. We still miss you & no one could have done a better job of Shyam than you. Asking for Barun to be retained is not because we love only Barun but as a lead no one can pair with SI as Arshi for us. We love all the actors in IPK & have always complained that even after having the best package with them with all thee actors perfect PH didn't know how to utilise all their potential. A big shame for the show & the PH.

If someone talks with Abhaas on twitter pls can you forward this to him ?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

McNinja thumbnail
Doesnt give him the right to lash out simply because his ego has been hurt. Or if he's annoyed. 

He's a star on a hit show, hes going to get fan attention. There is no need to lash out at the fans.

Hell, Big B, one of the biggest superstars in the world FEEDS paparazzi that are sitting around his house waiting for a pic instead of calling security on them...some people can learn. 

I will gladly tweet this thread to him. 
mystic@ thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yeah we never knew aabhas had quit too.. Honestly we miss ur daiyya ho in IPK... akshay n deepali being fantastic actors deserve more than wat they did in IPK .. Dear Aabhas IPK is a love story of ARSHI.. Replacing either Barun or Sanaya would kill the magic of it... thats y people deamand for Barun to be in the show till it ends...
Abhaas didn't quit, I hd red he went out cz his plot ws over n wil cum back soon

Of course widout daiyya ho, dere no arhi😆
Nereides thumbnail
Originally posted by: McNinja

Doesnt give him the right to lash out simply because his ego has been hurt. Or if he's annoyed. 

He's a star on a hit show, hes going to get fan attention. There is no need to lash out at the fans.

Hell, Big B, one of the biggest superstars in the world FEEDS paparazzi that are sitting around his house waiting for a pic instead of calling security on them...some people can learn. 

Thanks friend. I don't know why all are having issues suddenly. We want all of them in IPK but it is not as if anything is in our hands. We are actually the scapegoats here.
prettypri thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: McNinja

I guess from his tweet that he had been badgered with requests to make Barun stay and it was an irritated response initially..then he wondered why the same response wasn't tere for Akshay or deepali..

But the answe to tha is..they were hardly doing anything on the show...Barun is the lead..so the responses will be different!