Ek Hazaaron Mein Meri Behna Hain

India-Forums

karan conspiring against kushal:article telychakar (Page 7)

bandariya Newbie
bandariya
bandariya

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
Telly chakkar won't shut up immediately ROFL ths is so damn true Hib's true colors are opened now LMAOFOO!!! Rot in hell you ass hib!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyniavattygopisharma14halfbloodprincevirmancrazeShona1907.SalmanDeewani.

fairy_tales IF-Sizzlerz
fairy_tales
fairy_tales

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
what the hell??? IM soo shock lost my words dunno what to say

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

vattyMaria395gopisharma14virmancrazeSnowGirl18preetipc

..Amrita.. IF-Rockerz
..Amrita..
..Amrita..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 6:59am | IP Logged
i luv kryan but that doesnt mean i hate nishal i hav full respect for them i just want to say one thing that when there was an article for nishal being involved in a relationship no one believed it , then when its that karan spreads the news , then why r u guys believing in it . I know tacker has many media friends but he is very family oriented & i dont think a family oriented person would do such kind of things . We saw karan kushal on the couch iv where they talk about their relationship offscreen nd they shared a very good relarionship .Many r saying karan is jealous of kushal nd many r that set members r jealous of karan but i think this type of things r done by any other show because they r jealous of our EHMMBH nd the bond shared by KRYAN-NISHAL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-NightDreamer-

NandzLuv Goldie
NandzLuv
NandzLuv

Wht the hell is happening to famous serials like EHMMBH , IPKND etc.. so many rumours , misunderstandings so on

God oly knws

Tired of these media rumours ...Unbelievable , bt sometimes have to believe t also

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

vattyMaria395SnowGirl18preetipc

SnowGirl18 Goldie
SnowGirl18
SnowGirl18

Shocked karan tacker is getting bashed in this fan page 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyniavattygopisharma14halfbloodprincevirmancraze

..Amrita.. IF-Rockerz
..Amrita..
..Amrita..

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:00am | IP Logged
i luv kryan but that doesnt mean i hate nishal i hav full respect for them i just want to say one thing that when there was an article for nishal being involved in a relationship no one believed it , then when its that karan spreads the news , then why r u guys believing in it . I know tacker has many media friends but he is very family oriented & i dont think a family oriented person would do such kind of things . We saw karan kushal on the couch iv where they talk about their relationship offscreen nd they shared a very good relarionship & we all know that karan nd nia are very good friends .Many r saying karan is jealous of kushal nd many r that set members r jealous of karan but i think this type of things r done by any other show because they r jealous of our EHMMBH nd the bond shared by KRYAN-NISHAL
NabzKaJenDMG Goldie
NabzKaJenDMG
NabzKaJenDMG

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:01am | IP Logged
Wohooo..!!! suddenly em seeing ppl taking advantage of this situation and bashing KT just to coverup something which their favs had doneLOL greattt..!!! lage raho..!! as if tacker has nothing better to do in lifeLOL dealing with unwanted ppl is not sumthng new to him and hes professional unlike others who love to instigate others to get in d news..!!!! whoever are supporting this article,just a piece of info for them..few days back this TC,yup This TC said harshad chopra and sriti jha are getting married which proved to b a FAKE info which sriti later confirmed and also said this kinda news affect her..!!! well em sure no1 wud have believed the source,if d victim was their fav,typicalLOL so em not surprised to c few comments here in support of mahan tcLOL expected this..!!!! whatever..get a life ppl,i knww few ppl have nothing btr to do in life..get well soonLOL And Tandon,U Loser play a better tactics..we knowww how u were bitching about karan in a status which ur dear chamchis deleted..loser..!! 
And TACKER-U Rock Love..!!! Love U Loads n Loads..!!

Edited by Nabamita4Virika - 12 November 2012 at 7:04am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

isha01..Amrita..

virmancraze Senior Member
virmancraze
virmancraze

Posted: 12 November 2012 at 7:02am | IP Logged
THIS MAN IS SO SO SO DISGUSTING CAN'T BELIEVE HE STOOPED SO SO LOW AN HIB IN TRUE ESSENCE I WANT NISHAL TO LEAVE THE SHOW RATHER THAN WORKING WITH THIS PERSON WHO I CAN'T EVEN CALL A HUMAN BEING

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

crazyniavattygopisharma14halfbloodprinceLoveLives4Ever

Go to top